BY MAX FACTOR

• Where can i find this exact pan-cake make-up. I never see...1 Answers
Idania M.
Aun uso este pan-cake es matificante y sellante me gusta porque el maquillaje no queda tan grueso sino muy sutil no marca las lineas de expresion y su cobertura es demasiado bien.
Teresa T.
Bristol, CT
Love this foundation. It is full coverage and is easy to apply. It is hard to find in U.S but worth the look for it!!
Monica H.
Omaha, NE
Love Max Factor!!! I love the colors in all of the shades and the total coverage and it leaves a beautiful dewy glow.
Nancy G.
Indio, CA
This was my first make up brand i used i loved it wish they had in the stores again i would use the make up stick
Donna W.
Cumbria
Loved the velvety feel of this product as a child when I used to pinch my mam's and still love it now (although probably a slightly different formula) can be used on its own to give a light shine coverage or with foundation for a fuller coverage. Really is a lovely product to use, easy to apply.
Anna P.
Athens
Nice makeup foundation powder.It does its work well without leaving a cakey face.......
Maria L.
29 PALMS, CA
I love this product i can use it day or night and it would always look awesome
Monica H.
Omaha, NE
Where can i find this exact pan-cake make-up. I never see it.