BY MAX FACTOR

Lightweight formula transforms from solid to liquid gliding smoothly across your skin for a perfect, even glow. The unique all-in-one miracle touch foundation has a solid-to-liquid formula to give you a flawless base with one easy application.

How To Apply:

STEP 1

Match the foundation with the skin tone of your jawline to find the right shade for you.

STEP 2

Always apply in good natural light to ensure even coverage.

STEP 3

Use a compact sponge and apply to the centre of your face, blending outwards.

STEP 4

Go over with a foundation brush for a flawless finish.

Buy on Amazon
It was very smooth and glides on the face easily so blending is very fast and easy. The smell was not so bad but you would know that you're wearing makeup. It's not very lightweight for me though. And I can't see find a shade that matches my skintone though. I still have to combine other foundations to match my tone. But overall, it's good and money's worth it!
Danya A.
Bronx, NY
I like it. It's a nice cream and not too wet like liquid or dry like powder I love it and use it when I don't feel like pulling on the foundation and contour. It's a really good product. I would recommend. The only problem is that it is not sold in the United States and I usually buy it off amazon or eBay.
Vanessa G.
Base super suave de cobertura mediá deja un efecto super suave y matte .. el acabado es superior bello y me encanta.. recomendado 100%
Katherine C.
Doral, FL
This is awesome and like the name say it is miraculously it make your skin glow and shine like a porcelain and healthy one ☝
M M.
Review for: Warm Almond 45 more...
It's a lightweight foundation which is good for everyday use. It blends so well with the skin and gives it a natural dewy glowy healthy finish.

This product claims to be an all-in-one base so you won't be needing concealer, foundation and powder separately. I usually apply this with a wet beauty blender and it gives my skin a flawless healthy glow. It gives a decent coverage but you may have to use a concealer every now and then if you want to cover your blemishes perfectly. This foundation works best on combination skin due to its staying power and oil control.

So if you want a lightweight foundation that won't make you look cakey and is good for daily use then look no further and get this foundation. It does its job and your skin will look smooth and naturally flawless looking. However if you want heavy coverage or matte finish then this isn't the right product for you.
Mimi Y.
I'm not a big fan of foundation in that form (I prefer squirting it out of a tube) but this is PERFECT. I have combination skin so there are places where my skin is super oily and others where it's dry. This foundation looks flawless in both. It's quickly absorbed and neither too matte nor too shiny. It stays on under the water as well.
Wadhha E.
London, London
One of my favorite everyday foundation.
It is so smooth and so easy to apply. It comes with a sponge at the back in a separate compartment. Its great for travel and touch ups. The only down side of this foundation is the colour range. Quite poor selection. It good for dry skin. Im combination dry. Medium coverage
Emily W.
Review for: Golden 75 more...
Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation I find this to be a genuinely good product. There’s nothing special about it but who said that’s a bad thing. This helps cover my blemishes and is easy to blend giving me a dewy glow. However if you have oily skin I don’t recommend but if you have dry skin it’s a go to.
Rym E.
Haret Saida, South Lebanon
Review for: 40 Creamy Ivory more...
I really like/love this foundation! The Creamy Ivory shade is the best match I have ever found for my skin tone. I love the way this melts into my skin and it provides good and very buildable coverage! I apply it with an elf brush by just dabbing it all over and then blending it in.
Kate M.
Jurmala
Review for: Golden 75 more...
Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation is good and easy to apply, but you need to be very carful choosing the shade, because mine is too orange on the skin, but when you put it towards your face it looks just perfect. It’s also on that more natural side, not full coverage. Overall it’s okay.