Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush for Women

by Max Factor

Miracle touch creamy blush # 18 soft cardinal by Max Factor for women 11.5 gram blush. Miracle touch creamy blush # 18 soft cardinal was launched by the design house of Max Factor. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. 11.5 gram blush.

How is this blush to apply and blend?
Este es un producto de larga duración?
Is this color easy to blend?
Start your review of Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush for Women!
Pensacola, FL
Love the cream blush it goes on smooth easy to apply giving a natural tint on the checks
Austin , TX
I love this stuff, it looks and feels natural, doesn't rub off when you swest.
I love this stuff, it looks and feels natural, doesn't rub off when you swest.
HA0 2QQ
Its a good product overall.Im in love with this shade is i feel like it compliments my skintone (olive / brown) however I have to use alot of the product as it doesn't have a lot of product and it would be nice if it was a bigger size
VALENCIA, VL
Esta olla de rubor se ve pequeña pero dura y dura. Lo he estado usando en mis cheques, frente ya veces labios durante meses, y todavía tengo mucho. Está muy concentrado.
miracle touch creamy blush by max factor for women 11.5 gram blush. miracle touch creamy blush was launched by the design house of max factor. its recommended for daily use. please store in a cool dry place . will use, but hopefully I'll be more careful on what I order from now on. Max Factor Miracle Touch Soft Creamy Blush
I had this last year and to this day I still haven't used it much, the colour isn't that pigmented and I never really go out without wearing foundation so I just stick to powder blush.
Kent, Ramsgate
A very natural blush that works easily, a little product goes a long way, the amount is rather small but it has lasted me a year and is worth it considering the price tag is reasonable
Southampton
Nothing wrong with Max Factor's Miracle touch Creamy Blush. I personally love cream blushes because they blend so well, as does this product, plus its buildable. With a dewey finish for a healthy look I can't fault it. Would recommend to anyone who loves their blush.
Dubai, Dubai
I purchased this as i read amazing reviews about this product.. and yes the reviews were absolutely right this is an amazing products.. easy to blend also looks natural and flawless.. would surely repurchase again.. Thank you Maxfactor for such an amazing product.
brownsville , TX
Da un look muy fresco, da resplandor a tus mejillas, es super fácil de aplicar ya sea con las manos o con una brocha de doble fibra, se funde perfectamente con la piel, es super ligero y dura muchísimo a comparacion con otros, lo recomiendo completamente