Max Factor Miracle Match Foundation, No. 30 Porcelain uploaded by Makeup B.

BY MAX FACTOR

It covers appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for an instant younger look. It helps to protect against ageing signs like discoloration and age spots, with daily use. It provides smooth, instant flawless coverage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sabiha M.
dubai, dubai
Max Factor Miracle Match foundation 30ml Warm almond by max factor is one of the best drugstore foundations that I have used. Received in my last voxbox & been testing out this foundation since then. I have blemishes & this foundation covers them up perfectly. I love the coverage of this , it’s a medium coverage foundation but can be built up to full coverage. Perfect for everyday . Do give it a try everyone!
Katie P.
Currently using this foundation and I really love it. It is really as good as some of the higher end foundations I have tried. Long lasting and keeping my skin looking great, even in this heat! 💕✨Max Factor Miracle Match foundation 30ml Warm almond by max factor
Makeup B.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
It is one of them best foundation I got it from influenster voxbox totally in love with it, it has a great coverage.
Dhanu M.
AL khobar, Eastern province
Max Factor Miracle Match Foundation is a foundation formulated to match skin tone, cover imperfections and hydrate skin.

I have used this now for 1 week, I always have trouble finding the right foundation to suit my skin. i found my perfect match on my first go. This foundation goes on evenly on my face, stays on for a long time, has a very nice coverage, but not thick. It had a nice semi- matt finish even after a whole day of work.

I would recommend this to everyone who loves a good foundation.
Heba S.
كريم اساس ممتاز وتغطية ممتازه تدوم لفترة طويله وسعره مناسب فعلا أحلي فاونديشن إستخدمته لحد ناو