BY MAX FACTOR

Enhances the look of your skin for a healthy-looking finish & blurs imperfections. The hydrating formula creates a natural, dewy complexion. Lightweight formula for seamless blending.

Victoria G.
Miami
Purchased at: Sephora
This foundation is great! I'm surprise not many people talks about it. The formula is liquid, a little bit creamy. The coverage is medium to full, and very easy to blend. However, I prefer to use a beauty blender to apply it. This is really a miracle match, because I have very fair skin, almost porcelain, and I got this foundation in the shade of "Beige" and it looks exactly like my skin color. It's perfect. This foundation is also very long lasting, I would say up to 10 hours. It looks very natural, not cakey at all. The only con about this foundation is the smell, at first I couldn't even stand it and now I guess I got accustom to it. The price is alright. I love the pump bottle, makes everything go smoothly. I would recommend this product to others!
Drish P.
This foundation didn't work for me. My skin is sensitive and as soon as I put it, it started burning and I couldn't. I was really sad because I spend a long time deciding my shade. I was disappointed unfortunately, and the pump doesn't work. I need to open the whole thing so I can use.
Iulia V.
Iasi
Max Factor Miracle Match Foundation blends so well on my skin. I picked it up it at my local drugstore and I've loved it ever since I tried it, I'll but it again! It really blends with your skin tone if you want a youthful natural look.
Milena S.
trowbrigde
A good colour match to the skin, has a nice texture and sits well on the skin when applied. Lasts up to 7-8hrs. I use this product on a daily bases and has good coverage. Overall I would recommend for everyone to try! :)
Kinsey H.
cheltenham,uk
Great coverage and range of pigments to suit skin types! Smelt nice on skin and lasted all day, I’m not a bit foundation person but this lasted on special days and looked lovely! Not to expensive either!
سكينه م.
Sharjah , UAE
First impression wasn't that great as I assumed it to be extremely liquidity but damn I was shocked by the amazing pigmentation, works as 3 in one primer, concealer and primer
MaryRose M.
Halmstad
This product felt pleasant on my skin and looked natural. It had a nice semi- matt finish even after a whole day.
I like that it's in a pump bottle so it's more hygienic. The scent is a bit strong for me hence the 4 stars.
Noorie A.
Mussaffah , Abu Dhabi
The sales lady at lifestyle convinced me to buy maxfactor blur & nourish foundation and I am glad that the first foundation I bought has worked perfectly for me. I applied the product after moisturising with light coverage and it didn’t feel too heavy on my skin. It gave a glow to my skin, blended well and also stayed on for a long time. I feel it can be used for daily wear. The product claims to have hydrating properties which I have to check with more applications.
Dhanu M.
AL khobar, Eastern province
Max Factor Miracle Match Foundation is a foundation formulated to match skin tone, cover imperfections and hydrate skin.

I have used this now for 1 week, I always have trouble finding the right foundation to suit my skin. i found my perfect match on my first go. This foundation goes on evenly on my face, stays on for a long time, has a very nice coverage, but not thick. It had a nice semi- matt finish even after a whole day of work.

I would recommend this to everyone who loves a good foundation.
Kristina R.
Lviv
I bought it from local drugstore because it does not include alcohol. I thought it would be great for my skin and what is more my friends highly recommended it. However I must say it does not last all day and what is more exaggerates my pores and dryness. It works better if to apply it with wet sponge but still not the best for me. I must also say that colour was just perfect for my pale skin and I used it, but only when I neede to be our for couple hours.

Amazon