BY MAX FACTOR

High definition, minimum effort. Contour in 3 easy steps. Miracle Contouring Palette is a 8-shade palette, designed by Max Factor make-up artists to suit every skin tone. Creamy soft texture allows for a quick and easy contouring look as formula is easily blendable and buildable.

• How I can get a voxbox from maxfactor?4 Answers
  • Do you prefer this one or Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour...2 Answers
  • Do this feel thick on your face? Or is it quite lightweight?4 Answers
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
This product was extremely surprising, I’ve never heard of their brand so I was scared to try it out but my experience was pleasant. The formula was great and blendable and they were thoughtful with all the shades . Makeup did crease a little later on but no biggie . I’d recommend this .
Ashley J.
Junction city Kansas
Absolutely loved this palette. Color was amazing and it was very blend-able. I would definitely purchase this again. The formula was great packaging was great. Everything about it was great I would definitely recommend it to my fellow friends and beauty lovers.
Alexis p.
I really enjoyed this product this product suits most skin tones I was able to find my right contour shade in this palette this is the best contour cream palette that I ever brought I would highly recommend this product and this product didn’t break me out.
Krys P.
I usually like powdered contour kits but for this one being a cream palette I actually like it a lot. I was a first time user and was worried about it making me break out because I have very sensitive skin but it was great to my skin and really matched my skin tone.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
I love this product! It always applies evenly for me and you only need a little bit to go to a long way. I have oily/acne prone skin and it didn’t effect that in any way which is great. Overall great product and would recommend to anyone!
Maria R.
Woodland
I was skeptical about this product due to the lack of knowledge of the brand but I was amazed with the results! I bought it and honestly it wasn’t too bad for the results! I do my make up 2out of 10 times and I would defitnelly keep buying this products with this amazing result!!
Angela R.
Carrollton, OH
Looks like a great contouring palette. I don't know much about these things but I like it and it's a good value. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try something new
Mushell R.
North Adams, MA
I really like this contouring pallette! It has options for every skin tone and that's amazing! I found my perfect contouring shade in this pallette!
이다빈 Y.
Great product !! Not the perfect product, I expect expected more but it’s very good if you going to use for work or school that’s fine
Josie H.
Oh my lord!Everyone has to use this it makes my look become perfecto.I use it almost everyday and I have completely just fell in love
Valentina F.
Is it better to use a brush or a sponge when blending these?
Allison W.
Is this cream or powder?
lol l.
lol
Does it fit ever skin type?
Matty F.
Vienna
Is it very messy??
doaa s.
Jeddah
How I can get a voxbox from maxfactor?