BY MAX FACTOR

EYE SHADOW Type: Eye Shadow Color Mapping: Grey see more...

Catherine P.
University Pl, WA
I really do enjoy experimenting with eye shadow, something I do quite often. (This morning as a matter a fact.) This gives you the choice of the smokey eye effect, if that is what you are going for, I love the colors in this collection. You can if you would like, if you are just going to meet friends for a Sunday Brunch...use the darkest color as eye liner. The more that you experiment, whether it be with Max Factor or any other kind of shadow, the more you come to realize that this is all about what YOU like. What makes YOU feel BEAUTIFUL, I THINK SOMETIMES WE FORGET THAT...
Monica L.
Monroe, Nc
They do an amazing job with the color options but my only issue is I tend to run out of one color more quickly and then I no longer want to use the rest. It is a great combo but sometimes with the silver and white it all just turns into one grey splash by the end of the night. Make up primer and set is definitely and must.
Yarid G.
Los Fresnos, TX
Awesome for the smoky eye look,start with the grey on your eyelids then black on the crease and white under the brow
Mónica D.
It is awesome! I love it! All colors are very solid. They are perfect for smoky eyes.