Max Factor MAXeye Shadow, African Violet 330, 0.12-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)

by Max Factor

Me gustaría saber qué tal es la pigmentación y duración de este producto ?
Does anyone know where I can purchase this brand of makeup??
Start your review of Max Factor MAXeye Shadow, African Violet 330, 0.12-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)!
bossier
Review for: Eyeshadow 190 Metalicious 0.12 oz; 3.5 g
I absolutely love the colors in this small pallet are use this on a regular basis it has a little fall out a decent packaging the only thing is it could be a little bit more colorful the pigment is a little off you have to do more than a couple of coats to get a good color.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Eyeshadow 190 Metalicious 0.12 oz; 3.5 g
I was so excited a couple years ago when these bright max factor eye shadows hit the stores!! I bought this one pictured and a couple others!! Back then i didn't know about eye shadow primer so maybe with an eye shadow primer they would pop better!! But i found that i had to apply a lot of product to try and get an even coverage and it really wouldn't last throughout the day! I had high hopes but maybe I'll give them another try with a primer!!
University Pl, WA
Review for: Maxeye Shadows Packages Precious Metals 200 0.12 oz; 3.5 g
I really do enjoy experimenting with eye shadow, something I do quite often. (This morning as a matter a fact.) This gives you the choice of the smokey eye effect, if that is what you are going for, I love the colors in this collection. You can if you would like, if you are just going to meet friends for a Sunday Brunch...use the darkest color as eye liner. The more that you experiment, whether it be with Max Factor or any other kind of shadow, the more you come to realize that this is all about what YOU like. What makes YOU feel BEAUTIFUL, I THINK SOMETIMES WE FORGET THAT...
Monroe, Nc
Review for: Maxeye Shadows Packages Precious Metals 200 0.12 oz; 3.5 g
They do an amazing job with the color options but my only issue is I tend to run out of one color more quickly and then I no longer want to use the rest. It is a great combo but sometimes with the silver and white it all just turns into one grey splash by the end of the night. Make up primer and set is definitely and must.
Nutley, NJ
Review for: Eyeshadow Wet Dry Trio's 130 Cocoa Crazy 3108 0.12 oz; 3.5 g
I like that I it doesn't put that powder resudue on your cheeks as your trying to apply it. The color looks very good with people with green or light brown eyes. Definitely recommend it
Curtis Bay, MD
Review for: Eyeshadow 190 Metalicious 0.12 oz; 3.5 g
LOVE LOVE LOVE. The colors are great, the colors last all day and are not hard to remove. I've never had a problem with any of the max factor products and will continue to buy them.
Review for: Eyeshadow Wet Dry Trio's 130 Cocoa Crazy 3108 0.12 oz; 3.5 g
This is my go to eye shadow! It has great pigment! the prive is very affordable even on a fixed income. you gotta love it when you get great quality without the big sticker prices.
Review for: Eyeshadow Wet Dry Trio's 130 Cocoa Crazy 3108 0.12 oz; 3.5 g
I really like the ease of applying. Goes on so smooth. Only problem I have is I didn't care the color with my blue eyes as much as other colors. Price is good.
Whitehall, PA
Review for: Eyeshadow Wet Dry Trio's 130 Cocoa Crazy 3108 0.12 oz; 3.5 g
Super nice eyeshadows for the price. I like the colors of them and they are decently pigmented (nothing crazy, but not awful), and it lasts pretty long
Elkhorn, WI
Review for: Maxeye Shadows Packages 120 Toast To That 0.12 oz; 3.5 g
If you're looking for a really neutral eye use this. This eyeshadow is amazing i love how it goes on and the pigmentation of the colors are beautiful!