Max Factor Maxalicious Glitz Lip Gloss Wand, Unc Guilty Pleasures 820, 0.27-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)

BY MAX FACTOR

Every girl needs to sparkle sometimes. Add a little glam to your life with these glitzy glosses. Each luscious shade is swirled with millions of glittery flecks to give your lips the ultimate high-impact shine. see more...

Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I really do love this lip gloss! It smells AMAZING! I got this a few years ago when me and my mom were out makeup shopping for a dance I had, and I kept it/ still use it as a sort of nostalgia thing. Still a great gloss! Very sheer, with a slight tint.
Jessica C.
Review for: Maxalicious Glitz Packages Guilty Pleasures 820 more...
This lip gloss is pure perfection ! I love everything about it . Its super easy to apply and it lasts up to hours !
Amanda S.
Boston, MA
Review for: Maxalicious Glitz Packages Guilty Pleasures 820 more...
Does not seem like a good lip gloss, this isn't something I'd go out of my way to buy.
emy e.
oujda
llo I love thes shoes and this mark so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Walaa W.
Cairo, Abbasiya
Review for: Lip Gloss 0.27 fl oz; 8 ml more...
Lovely color, and smell too
Lasts for so long, but in general i don’t like lip glosses so much because i have a dry lips, so it shows my lip dryness !
francesca l.
Belfast
Love max factor lip gloss, great colour payoff not sticky at all, long lasting and priced great to!! Wouldn't think there drugstore!!
Isabellaa P.
RJ
Nice lip gloss even if I'm more into matte lipsticks by this brand. Hydrates my lips a lot, can't complain about nothing

Kohl's