Max Factor Max Factor Color Elixir 825 Pink Brandy Lipstick uploaded by Lilian D.Max Factor Max Factor Color Elixir 825 Pink Brandy Lipstick uploaded by Nicole C.

BY MAX FACTOR

Max Factor Color Elixir provides lips with moistuire, creating smoother and refined lips in just 7 days. The formulation consists of 60-percent skincare ingredients, with silk complex and moisturizing Shea butter. Set includes: One (1) lipstick Target area: Lips Size: 1 piece Color/shade: 825 Pink Brandy Finish: Matte Not tested on animals We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
yerixa c.
yerixa c.
Doral, FL
The product its not big deal! Even when this is a drugstore makeup and its cheap we expect quality! Max factor its a good brand but this product doesnt worth the price! I wouldn't buy it again! I think its not for young people!
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
 I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this.
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
I loved this lipstick   its a beautiful  pink  goses with any makeup  i like yo wear it due the day time  makes my lips  look  fuller  i find it hard to get  hold of  now  i did get mine from  boots   i think the price was £7.00
Lilian D.
Lilian D.
Andover , Hampshire
I really liked max factor product because they are great value for money, I received the lipstick in the shade chilli and I'm very impressed with how long it last on my lips. I will definitely recommend this lipstick
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
I love this so much a gorgeous colour I would definitely recommend I loved it so much that I bought 2 I would definitely recommend