BY MAX FACTOR

Perfectly combined eyeshadows, from pale to deep neutral shades to contour your eyes in endless combination.

• Today i've received my first ever Voxbox!! And i'm soo ex...6 Answers
  • Max Factor Dark Magic Mascara3 Answers
  • look at this nude look with maxfactor voxbox eyeshadow r...7 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece Nude Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This product is bomb. I just completely loved it. I do not think it needs any improvement because its perfect! It has got a really nice packaging and there was no default in it. moreover, it is easy to apply on eyes. This eyeshadow palette is really pigmented and when we apply it on eyes we can give smokey, dramatic looks also. I would love to buy this product again. Moreover i will recommend everyone who wants beautiful look should go and purchase it. I am eagerly waiting to try the Rose nudes of this palette too." in 60 reviews
  • "These shades are so beautiful I can't wait to get this It's good for nude and smokey looks and the shades are shimmery 😍😍😍 go get yourself one it's amazing 😍💕" in 40 reviews
  • "Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. Then why not to make your eyes 👀 the most beautiful 😜 So today i will talk about Maxfactor Masterpiece in ROSE GOLD . Yess yess i Love the shades and specially the selection of colors I love sparkly shades 🤗 yess i am like this 🤦‍♀️ . . The palette consist of 8 beautiful shades 😇 . Pros 👌 . ✅ Reasonable colour pay off ✅The size. Travel friendly ✅Texture of the shadows: As with the golden nudes palette, the texture is soft and almost, well, creamy like butter. They blend really beautifully. ✅Variety of colours: There’s something in here for everyone and you can achieve a number of looks, like a dark intense smokey eye to something more subtle for day. . 👎 cons. . 👎I don’t feel the colours are particularly long-lasting Hence using a specific eye primer is a must. 🤗 SWIPE 👈 for swatches. . ( The product send to me complimentary by @influensterme @maxfactorarabia for testing and reviewing purpose ) #influensterme #maxfactor #maxfactorarabia #blogger #KW #kwblogger #review #myway #favourite #voxbox #kuwait #q8 #makeup #makeupaddict #كويت #كويتيه #مكياج #skin #maxfactoreyestudio #influenste [product:max-factor-masterpiece-nude-eyeshadow-palette]" in 11 reviews
  • "Eyeshadows are great, they are shimmery, some are matte-shimer. Very easy to blend. The combination of the colors is great. They are long lasting if you put primer, but without it they will stay all day, but shimmery eyeshadows can get in to the line on the eye crease. I just do not like the two similar colors in cappuccino palette, some greenish colors. They are slightly different and i think it is not really obvious on the eyes, but separate they are gorgeous. Cappuccino palette is perfect for brown eyes. The eyes definitely pop. Rose palette is just like made for blue eyes, and green too. I honestly recommend these palettes." in 6 reviews
Sana S.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Review for: Rose Nudes more...
This a lovely and pretty palette and I reckon the quality and price are totally on point. I really enjoy my palette and I’ve given it a good ‘blast’ ahead of writing this post. What I especially appreciate is that it’s difficult to buy a well priced and quality palette in the chemist or at a department store like Farmers and I reckon Max Factor have nailed it.

The quality:  Firstly there’s great color payoff. The eyeshadow color once applied to your eyelids will be true to the color in the pan. The colors are intense, blend really well and are long-lasting. Note, I ALWAYS wear an eyeshadow primer on account of my mega oily eyelids.The size:  At 11.5cm x 7cm (yeah, I got out my ruler) this palette is a nifty small size. I travel a fair bit and, as this falls into the takes up ‘sod all room’ category, it’s the perfect palette for ‘on the go’.Variety of colors: Ranging from light to dark, there’s a great combo of colors and you can do an abundance of different looks. I’ve regularly worn shades 5, 6 and 7 on their own, blended out at the edge with color number 2.  I’ve also cranked out a couple of cracking smokey eye looks that are deserving of the red carpet.  I particularly like the khaki undertones of shades 5 and 7, these are very complimentary for brown-eyed babes.There’s a mix of matte and sparkly eyeshadows:  What’s the big deal? I’m a big believer that you need to wear, generally, a mix of matte and sparkly eyeshadows. Why? It’s all about balance: Too much sparkle on the eye and you could resemble a disco ball.  Conversely, I find when I wear all matte shadows I look ‘flat’. The first color is a matte shade the same color as my skin tone which makes it perfect as an ‘all over wash’ of color to set my eyelid primer. This is also the perfect browbone highlight. The third color in from the left is the perfect transition shade for the crease to held diffuses the shadows to create a smokey eye. The black is fairly intense in color and this doubles up nicely as an eyeliner (Tip: Wet an angled eyeshadow brush with some eye drops or MAC Fix + and pick up some eyeshadow color… You have an instant liquid eyeliner).
Syeda Shafaq A.
Dubai, UAE
REVIEW TIME🛎:.
🌹MÅX FAČTÖR MŧTERPIECE ROSE NUĎE PÅLETTE🌹 (03 Rose Nudes)
Have been trying out this beautiful palette for a while now, & loving the beautiful combination of colours it holds, ranging from intense darks to some lovely lighter ones to suit your mood..
The palette has 8 beautiful §hades & my view of the product after trail are as follows👇
PROS :.
🔹️The eyeshadows have a smooth, velevety texture & has good colour pay-off.
🔹️ Combination of Matte & Shimmery shades makes it an ideal palette to play around with various looks from day-to-night time glam up moments.
🔹️Travel friendly 👜
CONS:
🔹️ Product has some fall-out on usage.
🔹️To get the best of the palette, it is recommended to use a setting spray on your brush or primer for the eyeshadows to give the desired results. .
All in all definitely a good palette to have, for some lovely eyemake up looks ❤
(Swipe ⬅️ for a closer look on the palette & swatches)
(DISCLAIMER : The products have been sent to me complimentary for review & testing purposes by @influensterme @maxfactorarabia)
Zara P.
Dubai , Dubai
Review for: Golden Nudes, Rose Nudes more...
There is nothing negative to say about this product.
I honestly wasn't expecting the great quality at that price point and hence was pleasantly surprised!
What you get:
The product is 6.5 grams as per the website. You get 8 eye shadows in the palette that retails for AED 125 i.e, AED 15.6 for each shadow, which in my opinion is worth it as the product is amazing. The 8 shadows in all the palettes can give you ATLEAST 5 eye looks! I couldn't be happier with a drugstore product.
The product comes in 5 different options
- Golden Nudes
- Cappuccino Nudes
- Rose Nudes
- Orchid Nudes
Quality:
I tried the Golden Nudes and Rose Nudes palette. The shadows are very pigmented, I would compare them being very close to Makeup Geek eye shadows. They are creamy smooth and do not have any kickback! I applied them using zoeva brushes and they applied effortlessly and blended like a dream. Give double pigmentation with a Fix+.
Well done MAXFACTOR!

Nika B.
Dubai, Silicon Oasis
Review for: Golden Nudes more...
I was super excited to receive The Max Factor Masterpiece eyeshadow palettes in my #MaxFactorEyeStudio Voxbox. I am super grateful for the amazing products I received and after using the product I can conclude the following:
Pros:
* The colours included in the palette are versatile when it comes to combining the different shades.
*The palette can be used for daytime or more glamorous night time looks.
*The shimmery colours are quite pigmented which is great.
*Good blendability

Cons:
*The shadows really need to be packed on to be vibrant (not super pigmented)
*Major fall out on your face when applying the shadows.

However this is overall a good product (especially when used in conjunction with a good setting spray) and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a small compact palette of when you are on the go.

tooba T.
25723 kuwait
Review for: Rose Nudes more...
Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes.
Then why not to make your eyes 👀 the most beautiful 😜
So today i will talk about Maxfactor Masterpiece in ROSE GOLD .
Yess yess i Love the shades and specially the selection of colors
I love sparkly shades 🤗 yess i am like this 🤦‍♀️

The palette consist of 8 beautiful shades 😇

Pros 👌 .
✅ Reasonable colour pay off
✅The size. Travel friendly
👎 cons.

#influensterme #maxfactor #maxfactorarabia #blogger #KW #kwblogger #review #myway #favourite #voxbox #kuwait #q8 #makeup #makeupaddict #كويت #كويتيه #مكياج #skin #maxfactoreyestudio #influenste Max Factor Masterpiece Nude Eyeshadow Palette
Hira 🙄.
Doha, Qatar
Review for: Rose Nudes more...
I got this palette in my VoxBox. When I saw this palette my first reaction was "OMG is this the mini version of Urban decay's Naked palette?". I had not heard about it much so I wasn't really sure what to expect. Swatches don't really tell you how good or bad an eyeshadow palette is but I must say I was very impressed when I swatched this palette on my arm. The palette include 8 different shades. The color selection is quiet good since you can create a full look using this palette alone. There is a right amount of mattes and shimmers to create the best looks. The palette does not include a mirror which was not a drawback for me since I don't really use such small mirrors to apply makeup. The cover is transparent so you can see the shadows without having to open the palette and decide which ones to use. Like most drugstore palettes, it comes with a double-end sponge brush which I am not really a fan of. These shadows are easy to blend but not the best in terms of pigmentation. The palette is good overall but not so budget friendly considering its from a drugstore brand.
Reem E.
Nabatiye , Nabatiye
Review for: Golden Nudes more...
The quality: Firstly there’s great colour payoff. The eyeshadow colour, once applied to your eyelids will be true to the colour in the pan. The colours are intense, blend really well and are long lasting. Note, I ALWAYS wear an eyeshadow primer on account of my mega oily eyelids.
The size: At 11.5cm x 7cm (yeah, I got out my ruler) this palette is a nifty small size. I travel a fair bit and, as this falls into the takes up ‘sod all room’ category, it’s the perfect palette for ‘on the go’.
Variety of colours: Ranging from light to dark, there’s a great combo of colours and you can do an abundance of different looks. I’ve regularly worn shades 5, 6 and 7 on their own, blended out at the edge with colour number 2. I’ve also cranked out a couple of cracking smokey eye looks that are deserving of the red carpet. I particularly like the khaki undertones of shades 5 and 7, these are very complimentary for brown-eyed babes.
There’s a mix of matte and sparkly eyeshadows: What’s the big deal? I’m a big believer that you need to wear, generally, a mix of matte and sparkly eyeshadows. Why? It’s all about balance: Too much sparkle on the eye and you could resemble a disco ball. Conversely, I find when I wear all matte shadows I look ‘flat’. The first colour is a matte shade the same colour as my skin tone which makes it perfect as an ‘all over wash’ of colour to set my eyelid primer. This is also the perfect browbone highlight. The third colour in from the left is the perfect transition shade for the crease to held diffuse the shadows to create a smokey eye. The black is fairly intense in colour and this doubles up nicely as an eyeliner (Tip: Wet an angled eyeshadow brush with some eye drops or MAC Fix + and pick up some eyeshadow colour… You have an instant liquid eyeliner).
Nicky P.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Review for: Rose Nudes more...
When I took this palette out in a room full of girls, they couldn't stop telling me how much they loved the color combination (I had the rose gold palette). It was a mix of metallic, matte and sheer. I could agree. The color combination was great, all very wearable day to day.

Unfortunately the pigmentation was disappointing.

I tried to make a swatch of all the shades in my arm and the colors won't show, they were too sheer. I have seen Kylie Jenner swatch from palette to arm and it only takes one swipe to see the payoff. But nope, it took me 3-5 layerings and it was still no good.

You can even do a google search for swatches of this product and you'll see what I'm talking about. They all look heavily layered and inconsistent because of that.

I also wish they just didn't send out the brushes included inside, my finger did a much better job.
Sahar R.
Dubai, Jumeirah 1
Review for: Rose Nudes more...
There are 3 different palettes in this collection, but I have received the "Rose Nude" palette in my VoxBox. It is good for skintypes with a cool undertone, as it boasts shades across pink and purplish hues.

Pros:
1. The shades are well pigmented and have a soft texture
2. The shades are easy to blend
3. Palette comes in a travel-friendly size, perfect to use as your palette on-the-go

Cons:
1. The applicator that comes along with the palette is totally useless.
2. Since the eye shadows are quite soft, consequently, there's a lot of fall outs from the shadows.

Disclaimer: I have received this complimentary, but the opinions shared are my own.
Anisha M.
Dubai, U
Review for: Golden Nudes, Rose Nudes more...
ROSE: I was so excited to receive this as I really wanted to buy an eye shadow palette with rose pinks and metallic pinks. When I swatched the colours on my hand, it looks really promising, although the texture of the Matte colours was definitely cheap and crumbled, feeling almost like talcum powder. The Metallics looked really great when swatched. However, when applied on my eyelids, the colors looked quite dull and the pinks looked really really nude (I suppose it is a nude palette). As mentioned, the matte colours aren’t the best quality but can be worked with. I struggled with th Metallics which swatched better on my hand than my eyelid. I tried using my fingers, the brush in the palette and my own brushes, but I couldn’t transfer the colour to show properly on my eyes.
I wouldn’t get this if you’re after a bright pink eye look which has been quite popular. However, this is perfect for a soft, subtle make up look with a touch of pink.

GOLDEN: Love this palette! Can be used for everyday looks and also to create Smokey looks for a party. The Metallics are subtle and can create a very glamourous look without looking tacky.
Diva l.
Is it pigmented and easy to blend ??
Mai k.
cairo
Max Factor Masterpiece Nude Eyeshadow Palette how you apply it ...with brush or fingers ?
Menna S.
Egypt .october city
How many ch plzzzzzz
Sidra M.
Dubai , Dubai
look at this nude look with maxfactor voxbox eyeshadow rose palette you guys like it ? Max Factor Masterpiece Nude Eyeshadow Palette
Dalal K.
Street 6 , House 9
Today i've received my first ever Voxbox!! And i'm soo excited 😍🔥 Influenster is lit ❤️ It has goodies from Maxfactor..gonna try them and post my reviews later on. Thank u Influenster and thank u Maxfactor! Max Factor Masterpiece Nude Eyeshadow PaletteMax Factor Colour X-Pert Waterproof Eyeliner - LilacMax Factor False Lash Epic Mascara Black