BY MAX FACTOR

This mascara finally can define and separate your lashes to give a striking, professional effect, the kind a make-up artist could create! Masterpiece's high tech IFX brush works to evenly coat individual lashes, even those hard to reach ones at the corner of your eyes. The result? Beautifully framed eyes up to 5x more striking, Masterpiece is also available as Waterproof and for a more voluminous look check Masterpiece Max Mascara. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Northridge, CA
I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I love that this mascara does not apply clumpy and builds so much volume. Really makes my eyelashes black and long. I would definatley buy again because its amazing quality for the price! #pepvoxbox #voxbox
Ivonne A.
Ivonne A.
Real nice dupe for the Tarte tarteist mascara. I really like it!! Performs identical but less price.
Paris J.
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA
By far my favorite mascara, I received this mascara for free from Influenster. It's easy apply and no mess. I actually only use this mascara now, its long lasting and comes off easy when taken off. I would definitely recommend it.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Alvin, TX
A good mascara that is very affordable. Provides enough length and volume that i need. Always wearing it on duty! Easy to remove too, no need for an eye make up remover! One of my favorite mascara ever!
Jessica
Jessica
Excellent product me good me gusta mucho pruébelo es muy bueno a mi me encanta buena marca me encanta lo recomiendo todos esos productos de esa marca los recomiendo a todos los uso son buena calidad
Tori W.
Tori W.
Denton, TX
I love this mascara! I received it as a free sample, and fell in love! It's really hard to find in stores near me, which makes me sad. I keep looking around though! I totally recommend if you like your lashes to appear longer! It doesn't clump hardly at all.
Vane G.
Vane G.
Superior máscara de pestañas, me encanta porque deja las pestañas extra largas y con volumen, y podría decir con efecto de pestañas falsas.. la amo
Kara M.
Kara M.
Kent, WA
i really like this mascara because it has never clumped on me but still makes my lashes very voluminous and well defined. a good product!
donna c.
donna c.
Great mascara! Makes my lashes longer and more defined! I think it's just as good as the much more expensive mascaras. Good price and packaging. I'm a fan, and suggest you give this brand a try if you haven't!
Defne A.
Defne A.
Summit, NJ
This was my go-to mascara before I had another max factor mascara. This mascara's awesome, it's affordable and lightweight. But it also adds volume and length to your lashes. I would buy again, this is more of a daily mascara.
Maria Del Mar M.
Maria Del Mar M.
Atlanta, GA
Is this mascara hypoallergenic?