BY MAX FACTOR

This mascara finally can define and separate your lashes to give a striking, professional effect, the kind a make-up artist could create! Masterpiece's high tech IFX brush works to evenly coat individual lashes, even those hard to reach ones at the corner of your eyes. The result? Beautifully framed eyes up to 5x more striking, Masterpiece is also available as Waterproof and for a more voluminous look check Masterpiece Max Mascara. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "This was my go-to mascara before I had another max factor mascara. This mascara's awesome, it's affordable and lightweight. But it also adds volume and length to your lashes. I would buy again, this is more of a daily mascara." in 9 reviews
Noor B.
Concord , CA
I love that mascara. I have used it for many years and it always gave me the volume and length I wanted. It worked more on giving length rather than volume but it did the job. The brush evenly distributes the product in all lashes and gives good length without clumping. It gave me some hard time with removal but many mascaras do so so it’s not a big issue for me. Other than this, it’s a good product with an affordable price!
donna c.
Great mascara! Makes my lashes longer and more defined! I think it's just as good as the much more expensive mascaras. Good price and packaging. I'm a fan, and suggest you give this brand a try if you haven't!
Jessica
Excellent product me good me gusta mucho pruébelo es muy bueno a mi me encanta buena marca me encanta lo recomiendo todos esos productos de esa marca los recomiendo a todos los uso son buena calidad
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA
By far my favorite mascara, I received this mascara for free from Influenster. It's easy apply and no mess. I actually only use this mascara now, its long lasting and comes off easy when taken off. I would definitely recommend it.
Ana C.
Alvin, TX
A good mascara that is very affordable. Provides enough length and volume that i need. Always wearing it on duty! Easy to remove too, no need for an eye make up remover! One of my favorite mascara ever!
Adriana G.
I received this mascara for testing purposes. It is a nice mascara. It provides length and volume. The wand makes it easier to separate your lashes too. This is an affordable mascara worth the purchase!
Tori W.
Denton, TX
I love this mascara! I received it as a free sample, and fell in love! It's really hard to find in stores near me, which makes me sad. I keep looking around though! I totally recommend if you like your lashes to appear longer! It doesn't clump hardly at all.
Maria P.
This is one of my favorite mascaras all along, it gives you the perfect amount of product without leaving excess or grumps,
Also they look longer, there spread (they don't stuck together) and also they curl
Also my eyelashes are pretty delicate, but this product also takes care of them, and don't harm them
Natalie A.
Moneta, VA
I bought this mascara at Target with a coupon so I figured it was worth a shot for around $6. It has a rubberized brush with bristles that I find great for getting out clumps but doesn't do much for me when it comes to volume. It takes two to three coats to make it worthy of my time. I probably won't purchase again but do love trying new mascaras.
Defne A.
Summit, NJ
Maria Del Mar M.
Atlanta, GA
Is this mascara hypoallergenic?