Max Factor Masterpiece MAX Mascara

by Max Factor

A high-impact mascara with a volume-boosting formula and transformative iFX brush that creates dramatically bold lashes with a sleek and smooth finish.

Features and Benefits:

• The exclusive iFX brush is designed with soft, flexible bristles that work in two ways to give lashes a sleek, high volume look:
    • Micro-channels built in between each bristle hold and deliver more formula to every individual lash and corner for maximum volume.
    • The bristles detangle and separate lashes root to tip as mascara is applied to combat clumping and create a sleek, smooth definition and feel.
  • The volumizing formula contains a purified mineral complex that helps separate natural lashes and promote definition. It’s also blended with heat-, water- and smear-resistant polymers that work together to prevent mascara from smudging.
  • Ophthalmologically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

I've always wanted to try this. How is it?
I don’t know much about L’Oreal, I know it now slowly, so I’m a customer of this firm ?
Does it match the mascara?
Start your review of Max Factor Masterpiece MAX Mascara!
Product Highlights
This mascara Max Factor is very good choice at the time of making new purchases, I've used it a couple of times and it has met all my expectations. Not you make lumps, something very good :) you gives an excellent just, a volume perfect :) So girls when to buy this product from Max Factorin reviews
...wand is made where it prevent clumps. It looks nice alone and it a really lengthening mascara and I recommend to anyone. in reviews
...applicator with which I have to be careful that if applied without being separating the tab.in reviews
...really well and makes them look gorgeous! Even though it doesn't say it's waterproof, I've cried while I was wearing it and nothing came off, but I was still able to remove it easily. It reminds me a lot of Benefit's They're Real mascara, but for half the price.in reviews
Paula A.
Sunrise, FL
Absolutely love it! This mascara is easy to apply, is not heavy and it is waterproof, so o can have it all day long or all night! I definitely buy this again :) thank you Influenster, for giving me this to try on!
Amanda S.
Really loved this mascara! Got it free in the pep vox box and was so surprised at the quality. My favorite thing is the tapering of the wand because it gets skinnier at the end to really get the corner and bottom lashes!
Britannie R.
Los Angeles , CA
I love how easily it goes on and doesnt clump up! It is super pigmented too! Its a great drug store mascara only down side is you can only get it at target
Erica M.
OKC
I honestly can say this is the best drugstore mascara I've tried in a long time! It makes my eyelashes look longer and fuller and all around amazing! I received this product in my voxbox for free, but I will totally purchase this with my own money once I'm out!
Jessenia V.
I used this mascara the other day and o van completely say that I am a huge fan. It made my eyelashes look so beautiful with volume and also made them look as if they were longer and thicker and that's exactly what I look for in a mascara so it didn't let me down :) really approve of it! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
|lowry B.
Italy
Max Factor Masterpiece MAX Mascara uploaded by |lowry B.
Max Factor Masterpiece MAX Mascara It is an effective product from volume to eyelashes and definition. The shade is very black Also perfect for lower lashes
Chloe H.
Royal Oak, MI
Max Factor Masterpiece MAX Mascara uploaded by Chloe H.
i just received this in my pep voxbox and i'll admit my bar was set low because i usually buy top brand mascaras and this is pretty affordable/cheap in comparison. i was wrong! I'm pretty shocked how impossible it was to get clumpy lashes even when i layered this on a couple times, it doesn't fling mascara flecks onto my cheeks and the formula isn't too thick at all. It stayed on amazingly all day today even though i haven't slept in two nights, it's helping me remain somewhat of a presentable human (having pretty and no fuss lashes like this). easily turned my reddish lashes a dark black and was super easy to maneuver the brush, love!!!
Maddy E.
Salvisa, KY
I received this mascara in the pep vox box. I enjoyed the coverage and wear of this mascara. The application was simple and the product lasted during the day. The formula of this mascara was good and I'd recommend it to others
Jillian S.
Max Factor Masterpiece MAX Mascara uploaded by Jillian S.
Love this product. I usually buy pricey mascaras but this mascara works just as great. I love the working end with the plastic applicator tip rather than the furry ones! It works so well! :)
Luda H.
Toronto
I got this mascara as a gift from my sister and I absolutely love it. It spreads on evenly with no clumping like some mascaras you can buy out there.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nadia M.
Valrico, FL
Emma  C.
Ledbury, Herefordshire
il y a 4 ans
Erin G. il y a 4 ans
I love it! Separates and lengthens lashes leaving them looking full and long. A= review