Max Factor Masterpiece MAX Mascara
A high-impact mascara with a volume-boosting formula and transformative iFX brush that creates dramatically bold lashes with a sleek and smooth finish.
Features and Benefits:
- The exclusive iFX brush is designed with soft, flexible bristles that work in two ways to give lashes a sleek, high volume look:
- Micro-channels built in between each bristle hold and deliver more formula to every individual lash and corner for maximum volume.
- The bristles detangle and separate lashes root to tip as mascara is applied to combat clumping and create a sleek, smooth definition and feel.
- The volumizing formula contains a purified mineral complex that helps separate natural lashes and promote definition. It’s also blended with heat-, water- and smear-resistant polymers that work together to prevent mascara from smudging.
- Ophthalmologically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.
Top Questions See all 227 Q&A
- "This mascara Max Factor is very good choice at the time of making new purchases, I've used it a couple of times and it has met all my expectations. Not you make lumps, something very good :) you gives an excellent just, a volume perfect :) So girls when to buy this product from Max Factor" in 314 reviews
- "I received this product in my endless summer voxbox. I really like this mascara. The wand is made where it prevent clumps. It looks nice alone and it a really lengthening mascara and I recommend to anyone. " in 102 reviews
- "My friend have this mascara. The distance between each plastic rope achieves quite separate lashes , but is an applicator with which I have to be careful that if applied without being separating the tab." in 88 reviews
- "This is quite possibly the best drugstore mascara I've tried and I'm SO glad this came in my Voxbox. This separates my lashes really well and makes them look gorgeous! Even though it doesn't say it's waterproof, I've cried while I was wearing it and nothing came off, but I was still able to remove it easily. It reminds me a lot of Benefit's They're Real mascara, but for half the price." in 69 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos