BY MAX FACTOR

A high-impact mascara with a volume-boosting formula and transformative iFX brush that creates dramatically bold lashes with a sleek and smooth finish.

Features and Benefits:

• The exclusive iFX brush is designed with soft, flexible bristles that work in two ways to give lashes a sleek, high volume look:
    • Micro-channels built in between each bristle hold and deliver more formula to every individual lash and corner for maximum volume.
    • The bristles detangle and separate lashes root to tip as mascara is applied to combat clumping and create a sleek, smooth definition and feel.
  • The volumizing formula contains a purified mineral complex that helps separate natural lashes and promote definition. It’s also blended with heat-, water- and smear-resistant polymers that work together to prevent mascara from smudging.
  • Ophthalmologically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• I got this product for free from influenster in my pep vox box an...1 Answers
  • Muero por probarla!! Hay alguna a prueba de agua?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mascara that would define my eyelashes ...3 Answers
Julia A.
Julia A.
Allston, MA
I received this product free for review purposes from Influenster in my Pep Vox Box. I will preface this review by saying that I have naturally dark, long, decently full lashes - just using an eyelash curler gives me the look many women get with one coat of mascara. That said, I really enjoyed the Max Factor Masterpiece mascara! It gave my lashes a lot of length and definition (without clumping!) in a very natural way with just one coat, making it a great everyday option. It didn't flake or give me raccoon eyes, lasted all day, and even made it through some teary-eyed moments. It stays in place but it's pretty easy to wash off at the end of the day. I like the simple packaging, and I didn't mind the medium-bristled plastic brush (I tend to prefer natural bristles). Would I spend $10 on it? Probably not - I think there are cheaper options that work just as well. Did I really like this product? Yes, and if I saw it at a better price, I would definitely pick it up. I just loved how natural it looked for me. Overall, this is a great product.
Paloma R.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
I had always heard my makeup artist friends rave about MaxFactor products but I never knew why until now! I thought it worked just as well as some designer mascaras that I've used. The color is pigmented and the brush is nice and thin, making it easy to get every lash without having to recoat multiple times. I loved how it didn't clump my lashes - it really seemed to coat each lash. The applicator tip is long and slim making it is easy to apply to the lashes. One of my favorite features of this mascara is the clean up! Most waterproof mascaras usually take a lot of effort to remove - They always leave residue that even my best cleaners have difficulty removing. This mascara cleans off SOOO easily!! I especially love that it doesn't come off in chunks, it comes off flawlessly. I received this product free through Influenster to review for my own honest opinion but seriously, I am completely sold on it - especially for the price. I really hope this continues to be sold in the US because I just found my new favorite mascara!
Tyla V.
Tyla V.
Allegan, MI
I decided to grab this mascara when I realised I lost my Smashbox tube. I was devestated, but was lucky to get this for free in the Pep VoxBox. I like testing out mascaras, but I am very picky. I give this three stars because there are about equal pros and cons in my opinion.
I like that this mascara does coat lashes rather well. I like that it is an easy to use formula, and it does have staying power. It does not give me headaches like some mascara does.
However, my biggest issue is the plastic wand. I do not like how the bristles are so short, either. My main needs in a mascara are volume and fullness. This mascara gives a look of spider legs, and while some people can rock that, it just doesn't sit well with me.

If this is the only mascara you have on hand, a protip is to allow each coat of mascara to dry, and add coats as needed for volume and fullness. Highly recommended to have some sort of brush to seperate in addition to this.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
I loved this mascara!!! I was so excited when I saw a mascara in my box, because mascara is hands down my favorite product to try out. I loved this formula, the brush, and the lasting power. It was very black, so that was a huge plus! It didn't smear, even with my overly watery eyes! It separated every lash, lengthened my lashes, thickened them, and felt so light weight at the same time. I would repurchase this again, I was surprised that it had such a lightweight feel to it, and that it was so pigmented. I have never tried anything from this brand until now, and I am very impressed with this mascara!

Ps. Most drugstore mascaras make my eyes itch really bad, and this did not make them itch or water at all! So happy about that! So if you have the same problem with drugstore mascaras like I do, give this a try!
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
When I first got this mascara in my #PepVoxBox I hadn't heard of the brand whatsoever but now I wonder... why????? This mascara is seriously SO GOOD. I have the thinnest, shortest, most light lashes in the world and this mascara picked them up, made them appear fuller, AND thicker! Like what?!? I don't even need a curler (Note: I always need a curler no matter what). I mean, it doesn't make them extremely long (no falsie effect here) but it does make them look like they are naturally thick, full, and voluminous while giving it a nice strecth - with zero flaking/clumping. I am definitely going to repurchase this product (along with the liner, to be honest) because they are GREAT products, no doubt at all. I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. :)
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
I recently received this mascara in my Pep VoxBox. Overall the mascara is very good! Im not usually a fan of plastic wands but this one is amazing at coating all the lashes evenly even the hard to reach ones on the inner corner of my eyes. I love that it does not clump up and I can apply multiple coats to get as much volume as possible. I also like that it doesn't get under my eyes at all! The only slight negative I have about this product is that at the end of the day I did notice that my lashes had fallen a little bit and they weren't as curled as when I started the day. But other then that I think this product is amazing and I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone!

"I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own."
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Westby, WI
Let's get to the point on this one. This mascara is bomb. I have always had the issue of my mascara smudging throughout the day. I thought the only way to resolve this was to use a waterproof mascara as a top coat. That works just fine, but waterproof mascara can be a pain to remove. That's why this mascara is my savior. It provides length, definition and some volume without smudging. (the top image is when I first applied and the bottom is right before I removed it about 7 hours later) It's so lightweight that it feels like my lashes are bare. The best part is, this mascara is so easy to remove. Cannot rave enough. Try this out. I received this mascara for free in my voxbox, but you can bet that I will be purchasing it again and again.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Lynchburg , VA
I received this product in my very first VoxBox actually. Over all, I enjoyed this mascara. I wouldn't say it's great as far as volume goes, but it does add good length and definition. Plus, it does do a bit better for a volume effect if you apply a bit of lash primer first. I think this product works well for a dramatic look as well as a natural look when you're going for lengthy lashes. It applies well, but I admit that in my opinion you can get the same effects from many drugstore brand mascaras which is the only reason I didn't give it a five star rating. If you don't mind spending a dollar or two more than you would on some other brands, it's still a fairly good product and worth a try I think! You may love it.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I saw that Max Factor was back in the USA for a limited time so I had to get my hands on this item!!

The wand is great! It's bendable, and I want to say it's a silicone/plastic wand. This gives me volume, but great separation! The formula feels good, and it doesn't smudge or smear. I have the water resistant tube, and this mascara survived my hour long workout with my trainer - which is in a pretty hot room!

The mascara withstands crying pretty well, but if you sit in a 140 degree sauna, or hot yoga, the mascara starts to melt off. I did not experience any flaking, which is nice.

Typically, I'm not a fan of drugstore makeup products, but this mascara is a keeper!! Get yourself some before it sells out!
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.
Corp Christi, TX
I got a full sized mascara in my #esvoxbox from #influentser. I wasn't expecting to like it because the wand has very short, cone-like plastic bristles and I haven't had great experiences with those in the past. HOWEVER, I don't know what #maxfactor did or how they did it but this one is equal to, or even better than my current favorite mascara. It does what it says! It made my lashes look long and full. It was incredibly volumizing. I think it's a very reasonable price for the quality of product. I would buy it again. I might even choose it over my long time favorite. I'm very impressed. Also, for those wondering, this mascara doesn't "flake off" like a lot of volumizing or lengthening mascaras do.
Shauna W.
Shauna W.
Where can you purchase it? And do you know the price?
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Is this good? It is worth the price?
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Fortson, GA
I don't have sensitive eyes but his cause a slight irritation for me. Did it for anyone else?
Nhu N.
Nhu N.
Does this mascara smear easily? I notice that the packaging doesn't say water proof of anything and I'm afraid that it'll make me look like a raccoon after a few hours.
marivi m.