BY MAX FACTOR #91 in Mascara

A high-impact mascara with a volume-boosting formula and transformative iFX brush that creates dramatically bold lashes with a sleek and smooth finish.

Features and Benefits:

• The exclusive iFX brush is designed with soft, flexible bristles that work in two ways to give lashes a sleek, high volume look:
    • Micro-channels built in between each bristle hold and deliver more formula to every individual lash and corner for maximum volume.
    • The bristles detangle and separate lashes root to tip as mascara is applied to combat clumping and create a sleek, smooth definition and feel.
  • The volumizing formula contains a purified mineral complex that helps separate natural lashes and promote definition. It’s also blended with heat-, water- and smear-resistant polymers that work together to prevent mascara from smudging.
  • Ophthalmologically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• I got this product for free from influenster in my pep vox box an...1 Answers
  • Muero por probarla!! Hay alguna a prueba de agua?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mascara that would define my eyelashes ...3 Answers
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
Max factor mascara is amazing! I’ve never used it before but I love it now. It’s leaves your lashes looking full and luscious. It also even gives them a little curl with out a curler. It’s also water proof for when there’s an emotional time while wearing it, o need in worrying about it running or giving you black eyes!
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
This is my absolute favorite mascara. I use it all the time. It applies smoothly and doesn’t seem to clump as much as other mascaras I have used. I will stock up as soon as I find a store that carries it. I received mine in a VoxBox - it’s one of the best products I’ve ever received.
Faiqa N.
Review for: Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara, Black more...
I love max factor products a lot ! They are just beyond amazing Max Factor Masterpiece MAX MascaraMax Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner u would def reco this produ to anyone loo for some niv makeup
Yasamin S.
I received this mascara in my voxbox for Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. I love mascara and trying out new ones, but I didn't really care for this one. It left my lashes clumpy, I felt as though the brush didn't really separate my lashes as much so I had to break up the clumps after applying. I used it as I throw away mascara after using it for a month-month and half, but I didn't enjoy how clumpy it was.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Review for: Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara more...
This mascara worked amazing!!! I highly recommend it I got constant questions of what mascara I was using and no one had heard of it, now they have ;) it has became a fixture in my makeup bag!
Kelsey C.
Orient, OH
Great mascara! I am picky about my mascara and so I was skeptical when I got this to try, but I used the whole thing and it’s on my list to get again when my current runs out.
Maria C.
Review for: Black more...
I got this product from an influenster box and I started out loving it. Once I started wearing it more I realized that throughout the day the mascara starts to flake off and sometimes it gets in my eye. This mascara also holds a curl somewhat. I would only recommend this product if you're only wearing it for half the day.
Mackenzie W.
Brockport, NY
For a cheap mascara, I love this product! It is a lightweight but it has great coverage and doesn't clump easily. My lashes look nice and lengthened when I use this product!
Alison M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I loved this mascara! I actually used it all completely up and it was definitely my favorite! Goes one so smooth and easy and stays all day and made my eyes POP!
Michelle L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara more...
honestly i was sent this once and it wasnt the best but i needed mascara so i really gave it a try for about 2 weeks before i actually drug my self to buy another one. This was my first time using it and it felt like they would just clump my lashes and not really seperate or elongate them
Shauna W.
Where can you purchase it? And do you know the price?
Victoria N.
Fortson, GA
I don't have sensitive eyes but his cause a slight irritation for me. Did it for anyone else?
Katherine C.
Is this good? It is worth the price?
marivi m.
Doral, FL
Is good?
Nhu N.
Does this mascara smear easily? I notice that the packaging doesn't say water proof of anything and I'm afraid that it'll make me look like a raccoon after a few hours.