BY MAX FACTOR

A high-impact mascara with a volume-boosting formula and transformative iFX brush that creates dramatically bold lashes with a sleek and smooth finish.

Features and Benefits:

• The exclusive iFX brush is designed with soft, flexible bristles that work in two ways to give lashes a sleek, high volume look:
    • Micro-channels built in between each bristle hold and deliver more formula to every individual lash and corner for maximum volume.
    • The bristles detangle and separate lashes root to tip as mascara is applied to combat clumping and create a sleek, smooth definition and feel.
  • The volumizing formula contains a purified mineral complex that helps separate natural lashes and promote definition. It’s also blended with heat-, water- and smear-resistant polymers that work together to prevent mascara from smudging.
  • Ophthalmologically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• I got this product for free from influenster in my pep vo...2 Answers
  • Muero por probarla!! Hay alguna a prueba de agua?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mascara that would define my ey...3 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece MAX Mascara
  • "This mascara Max Factor is very good choice at the time of making new purchases, I've used it a couple of times and it has met all my expectations. Not you make lumps, something very good :) you gives an excellent just, a volume perfect :) So girls when to buy this product from Max Factor" in 314 reviews
  • "I received this product in my endless summer voxbox. I really like this mascara. The wand is made where it prevent clumps. It looks nice alone and it a really lengthening mascara and I recommend to anyone. " in 102 reviews
  • "My friend have this mascara. The distance between each plastic rope achieves quite separate lashes , but is an applicator with which I have to be careful that if applied without being separating the tab." in 88 reviews
  • "This is quite possibly the best drugstore mascara I've tried and I'm SO glad this came in my Voxbox. This separates my lashes really well and makes them look gorgeous! Even though it doesn't say it's waterproof, I've cried while I was wearing it and nothing came off, but I was still able to remove it easily. It reminds me a lot of Benefit's They're Real mascara, but for half the price." in 69 reviews
Lindsey S.
Las Vegas, NV
This mascara is great if you're going for a sleek and sophisticated look. I love that it didn't get clumpy like other mascaras I used. It worked more as a lengthener on me rather than adding volume - but I loved it just the same! Also, didn't fall beneath my lashes by the end of the day. No one likes raccoon eyes!
Joanne R.
West Lawn, PA
Review for: Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara more...
I love this mascara, its not heavy and if you dont try to apply a million layers it doesnt look clumpy. I have hazel eyes and it easily made the color pop. Id use and buy it again in a heartbeat. I would suggest this one
briana A.
La Puente
Review for: Black more...
This is literally my favorite mascara at the moment ! It got this $10 at my local Walmart so it's a little pricey but overall omg these mascaras make your lashes look long and the black is true to color !
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
I got this in a Voxbox and was impressed on the quality. I like to try new mascaras, though I have a go-to that I stick with long-term. However, it was really good and didn't clump or flake off.
Christina F.
Review for: Black more...
This lengthened my lashes a little bit but didn’t really do much for the volume. And I always had issues with this mascara transferring onto my lids and lower lash line! Would not purchase this again
Erin E.
I love this mascara and have since actually gone out to search for this in the store. It separates and volumizes lashes perfectly and tints them so well. I get asked all the time what mascara I use because it makes my lashes look fake because they look so long and full. Def recommend!
Maria C.
Review for: Black more...
I got this product from an influenster box and I started out loving it. Once I started wearing it more I realized that throughout the day the mascara starts to flake off and sometimes it gets in my eye. This mascara also holds a curl somewhat. I would only recommend this product if you're only wearing it for half the day.
Jessica H.
Cannelton , WV
Review for: Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara, Black more...
If you like mascara that is extremely black and doesn’t clump, this is for you! This separated my lashes beautifully and did not flake at all through the day. It also gave them a good amount of volume.
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
Max factor mascara is amazing! I’ve never used it before but I love it now. It’s leaves your lashes looking full and luscious. It also even gives them a little curl with out a curler. It’s also water proof for when there’s an emotional time while wearing it, o need in worrying about it running or giving you black eyes!
Ali F.
Waldorf , MD
Review for: Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara more...
I received this in a voxbox and it was just okay. I never repurchased. It wasn’t that I hated it, I just feel like there are better mascaras out there for the same price.
Shauna W.
Where can you purchase it? And do you know the price?
Victoria N.
Columbus, GA
I don't have sensitive eyes but his cause a slight irritation for me. Did it for anyone else?
Katherine C.
Is this good? It is worth the price?
marivi m.
Doral, FL
Is good?
Nhu N.
Does this mascara smear easily? I notice that the packaging doesn't say water proof of anything and I'm afraid that it'll make me look like a raccoon after a few hours.