Max Factor Masterpiece Liquid Eyeliner Velvet Black Porcelain 030, 0.001 Ounce

by Max Factor

This masterpiece precision liquid eyeliner transform your look with bold intensity. It create the precise look. The intense black, velvet formula glides on smoothly and dries quickly for chic sophistication or bold drama.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Max Factor Masterpiece Liquid Eyeliner Velvet Black Porcelain 030, 0.001 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Love it, it’s so precise and has good coverage, i bought it for the first time and i have never used better one, it’s great eyeliner but should be waterproof, for me it’s best product by max factor, definitly gonna buy next time
Noord brabant, NB
Looks really nice! It looks black and doesnt leak after a long day. I really like it! You should be carefull because it shouldnt leak in your eye. That hurts really bad. The product has a good price . I would recommend it.
I love it because I can have a precise outline and with a good color. In addition, it is very easy to use, without complications, without spilling the ink and it is also very good for those who do not have a great pulse
Very comfortable in my hand. Pigmentation was on point. Packaging was durable. I would make the tip more sharp. It went very well with my blue eyes. I really enjoyed this liner. I suggest buying it. I know I will be.
london
I got this mascara as a gift from the makeup class went to. The makeup artist who I done my MUA class with said this is the eyeliner that she’s uses on her clients. This eyeliner is super pigmented and I recommend to others to buy. This eyeliner will make your life much easier for/ when doing WINGED liner💕
nuremberg
It works the color is nice but i just learned that those tips are not always full with color i hate when the tip is only givin you 80% of the product and its not longlasting you need to learn how to work with it
Very good product, easy to apply and looks very natural on the eye! My eyes are brown and it complements my eye color very well! The packaging is simple and sleek, and I would definitely recommend this product!
Giurgeni
this eyeliner resists well and is of a deep black, but I can say that to get out a straight line like "knife blade" you have to handle the art of makeup very well because his brush is not really "ordinary"
I really liked its very good black it fits my skin very well it looks so good with smokey eyes i even made the perfect ariana wing with it its becuz im an arianator and i would defenitley buy jt again
And likewise, this product is very resistant. It is a liquid product that works very well with its good material and it resists for the whole day and does not damage your face very good quality.

Looking for your answer?