BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Austyn N.
Shakopee, MN
I'm disappointed with this product. Preamble: I've been using the same drugstore liquid eyeliner for 10 years (Maybelline Stiletto), so I was optimistic when I found this in my PepVoxBox. The packaging is nice, and it has a cool grip; however, this was very difficult to use. I'm very uncomfortable with using this marker-like, paddle-shaped liner tip, and no matter what, I couldn't get it to apply smoothly. It took way too long for me to achieve the shape I was looking for. In the end, it had a nice black finish and looked okay, but it was just too much effort. The pointed felt tip of Maybelline's Stiletto eyeliner is a million times better and easier to use.

I received this product free for testing purposes in my PepVoxBox.
Esmeralda M.
Gilbert, AZ
I would've given it better ratings if it weren't for the fact that the applicator tip was horrible for making precise lines. The tip was just too odd, I hardly got to use the product.
Fevie M.
Fargo, ND
Great product.still practicing how to make a wing eye but with this it makes me feel atleast in the median beyond newbie and not so pro. Kinda help me get through the hardship of defining my eyes and add drama
Wendy C.
I got this in my #ESVoxBox to test out and I hate to give a bad review but this honestly is one of the worst eyeliners I've ever used!!! I've been wearing liquid eyeliner since middle school in the late 80s and all through highschool in the 90s and doing the cat eye/winged eyeliner since then. This eyeliner has a very nice black matter color but that's about it! Trying to do winged eyeliner with what feels like I'm using a magic marker doesn't work well lol I would think a pointy felt tip would've been better but this is a joke it's too thick and bulky to use IMO. I would never purchase this ever!
Hannah W.
Pauls Valley, OK
This product was pretty precise and made lining my eyes very easy. I did not give it all 5 stars though because I felt it dried out just a bit too fast for my taste. Also, I prefer a brown eyeliner over a black one.
Viginia H.
I received this in my #ESVoxBox and I am pretty disappointed. I finally got around trying it after my eyeliner ran out. At first I thought it would be great since I enjoyed the Maxfactor MasterpieceMax mascara but as soon as I opened the packaged...I wasn't pleased. I've used many eyeliner pens before (from brushes to felt) but nothing like this before. Pigmentation is good though. The application process was a lot harder than I thought. I don't have much lid space so I can't really use the flat edge to make a thicker wing (if that makes sense). The tip was very hard as well which isn't something I'm used to.
Holly K.
In full disclosure I am new to wearing liquid liner. I find this pretty easy to use to line the lash line. I'm not into wearing winged liner but did attempt to test it out- I had to clean up the edge with a Q tip in makeup remover so when using this liner I'd suggest doing your eyes before foundation. It is SO BLACK!!!! Incredibly beautifully pigmented! My husband commented that my eyes looked very dark (a compliment lol). It is much darker than the NYC high definition felt tip liner that I have been using. I can't say how long it lasts as I've only worn around the house. The shape of the tip is different but I didn't find it that hard to use. It may be harder to get a perfect wing since the tip isn't flexible at all. Overall very nice product that is a MATTE black!
Elle U.
I got this eyeliner in my PepVoxBox and with the first swatch I was very impressed. It was really dark and dried super quickily (next to my other liquid liner which I swatched to compare). The only cons are that it bled into my creases and the shape of the applicator. It's a lot like a caligraphy pen so it's thin when you turn it one way but thick the other. My other liner makes the perfect wing just laying it down and this one will definitely take some practice. Also, the swatches have stained my hand through multiple handwashes and a shower! Which must imply good lasting power but just putting it out there for anyone looking for something less intense.

I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Decent formula! Last for hours and the black is a nice dark one. I dislike the tip of the applicator. It's flat and makes it hard to apply. It's difficult to get a thin line. Isn't one I'll be buying again.
Natazhia B.
Gordo, AL
I had an awesome time trying out this eyeliner! The eyeliner is very much like a permanent marker without the permanent part lol! It's very easy to use and dries quickly! Once it's dry there's no smearing which I love! I use this eyeliner to create a beautiful wing effect...my wings come out Beautiful! The only issue I take with this product is you have to assume that when you close it that it's closed completely because you hear no clicking or snapping sound to reassure that it won't open and dry out in your makeup bag. I received this gem, MaxFactor, from Influenster to test out for free, my opinions are all my own!
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.