BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I received this eyeliner in the Endless Summer voxbox and I honestly did not like the product. I have only tried to use liquid eyeliner once before and it was a disaster. While this eyeliner was thick and stayed put, it was somewhat hard to apply. The blunted tip did not help in applying it and seemed too thick. The good thing was that it was easy to clean off in the shower. I would not recommend this product to beginners. #ESVoxbox
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
I don't usually wear eyeliner daily, but this is a great product for when I do decide to wear it. It has such BOLD, velvety color. It goes on smooth, dries fast, and lasts all day. My only complaint is that the tip is a bit thick for my liking (I prefer very thin lines bc I'm not used to wearing it). I would recommend this product over all other liquid liner pens I've tried in the past.. It Definitely provides the best, solid color.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
I received this for free in my Pep VoxBox, but all opinions are my own. I am so impressed with this liner! The tip is very firm, so it hasn't fallen apart super quickly. But it is still soft enough to feel good on the eyelid. The liquid liner itself is fantastic! Goes on easily, dry quickly, stays matte and dark, and looks beautiful. I don't have enough good to say about this product. I will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Marissa V.
Riverside, CA
I'm always excited to try a new liquid liner but this product has a unique feature that I haven't seen in any of my past liners. The tip on this liner is somewhat of a thicker paddle which, to be honest, seems intimidating at first. However, this liner is extremely black and easy to use! I will admit creating a flick is a somewhat tricky at first with the new shape, but overall I truly enjoyed receiving this item in my #ESVoxBox!
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
I love this liquid eyeliner. I find it to be very easy to use. I like how thin the marker-like tip is, I slowly and carefully draw a line from one end one my lid to the other and then I turn the tip and move it outward to create a wing. I'm usually not very good at doing winged liner but this eyeliner makes it easy to do. It stays on all day and it dries quickly!

I received this eyeliner in my Pep VoxBox to try out and review.
Dania G.
This eyeliner takes a little getting used to, it's tip is flat which is wonderful to stay with the lashline and for a winged look, but it takes practice! The eyeliner is definitely not waterproof, so don't cry, rub your eyes, or wash your face with it on. It should stay on just fine if not contacted! It's kind of a mixed feeling with this eyeliner, I like it but it can be improved with a stronger formula that is less liquidy.
Lamona T.
Florence, OR
So, usually I'm the stick eyeliner girl. Haven't really ever tested the waters of liquid eyeliner. WHYYYY did I not try this sooner?! It's amazing! Glides on with no mess, gives the lovely bold look without going over and over it again, and it's SUPER EASY! I will definitely be making this part of my everyday routine! My fear is that my daughter will be trying to steal it SO I MUST get her one of her own! Fabulous product!

Christina M.
So let me first off say the packaging looks so cute and sleek. I like the design on it. It has an unconventional tip for the liner. I can't use it to make a sharp winged eye liner but I can definitely use it to darken my eyeliner. It's a beautiful dark color with intensified my liner.

I gave it 4 stars because it is not a precision eye liner, but it is still a awesome product. Especially if you don't want a winged liner.
Melanie O.
Muncie, IN
I'm not big on eyeliner, but this is actually a nice product. It is very easy to use and I like how it has a thin and a thick tip. It also has a great, dark black color. It's also not that hard to get off with makeup wipes. The only downside to this eyeliner is that it takes a bit to dry or else it will smudge pretty easily. I received this product free in my PepVoxBox for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Maggie M.
Naperville, IL
I received this in my #ESVoxbox and it's just an okay product. It applies streaky, and it doesn't layer well to counteract that. The tip is awkward. The thin part is good for outlining a wing, and I would reach for another liner to complete the look. The thick side is too thick to get as close to my lash line as I would want. Overall, this liner just complicates my routine, and I won't be reaching for it very often.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.