BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Becky R.
I love an eyeliner pen & this one didn’t disappoint, the nib is firm but somewhat flexible meaning you get a really accurate placement. It’s bold in colour & feels great to hold. I’d definitely recommend to friends.
Emily D.
I really want to love this but I just can’t. Don’t get me wrong it’s nice for day to day but I find it just doesn’t stick to my skin!!! Easy to use but leaves a really inky watery finish. Good for someone who wants to try one out though!
savana r.
London, London
I love how pigmented this eyeliner is, it is incredibly black. The packaging is luxe in the sense that it is black and gold. I love how easy it is to create a perfect eyeliner look thanks to the shape of the applicator. It is beginner friendly and my favourite part is that the applicator tip dpes NOT dry out.
سَلْمىٰ💅 S.
alexandria
I am generally not a liquid eyeliner fan. I actually really struggle with creating precise lines, but this made it so easy! Especially if you use the slim side of the tip.
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
Nice eyeliner from Max factor. It has the tip of a normal liquid liner but the handle of a pen eyeliner which is what I prefer so this was great for me. Easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it but I also think you should always try out a range of different types to fit the one which suits you the best
Oleydis Carolina R.
Tengo algunas opiniones encontradas con este delineador, quiza es porque tengo mejor manejo de los delineadores liquidos pero este Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner pense que me seria facil, y no logro hacerlos tan bien como con uno liquido.
Kerry B.
blackwater
Amazing pigment, deep black. Long lasting also doesn’t smudge even after being on all day but easily removed aswell when coming to removing make up. Fine tip so easy to use to achieve a perfect winged eyeliner.
MǾny M.
What can I say about this beautiful product .I 'm so happy to use it .it make me love my eyes and very proud of my self all the time . thanks for this invent .really love it ..
Amy S.
London
I really love this eyeliner, especially when it comes to Halloween. Quick drying and glossy, this product is perfect if you are dressing up as a vampire or a skeleton. Great to apply near the mouth with a Rimmel London red lip gloss (to make you look funky ;) ) and a white eye crayon for the bones. SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 03 Pure White
Oleannys Fabiola R.
Este delineador Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision es excelente, se puede realizar un delineador super profesional, y su pigmentacion mega increible, lo recomiendo es muy bueno, en lo particular me gusta mucho y a buen precio, claro que lo volveria a comprar.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.