BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Rachel W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I hate liquid eyeliner. It's a pain to use and most of the time it smears...with the exception of this stuff. Wow. I'm amazed at how easily it goes on! And it goes on the way you want it to. I'm officially a fan.
Maura G.
Evansville, IN
This was my first felt tip liner I have ever used. I received it in the Endless Summer VoxBox and was so excited to try it out! I typically use liquid liner or occasionally gel, and this one was probably my least favorite of all eyeliners I've used. First of all, it applies so patchy. It skips on my eyelid and make it impossible to fill in to get a nice and even line. Second, they advertise how great the tip is for winged eyeliner.... no. Just no. That tip is so awkward to use and so thick that I don't know how ANYONE can get a decent looking winged liner from that. On the days that I try to give it another shot, I am reminded of why I never reach for it. It is not at all easy to use by any means. Also, its hard to wash off. This may be a good thing for some, but I try to stay away from waterproof-like products. I personally don't think I will ever buy this with my own money.
Leah B.
Madison, WI
I'd like to start by saying that I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I also don't think I'm very good at putting on makeup to begin with, so my hopes were that this product would make the application process a lot easier. I'm used to trying to use a pencil eyeliner on my upper lid, as the liquid liners i've tried in the past always ran and turned into a huge mess. The overall application was much more simple than trying to use a pencil. The liner just glides right on since it is a liquid, but is in an applicator that makes this process easier. I will admit it still was a bit awkward to draw a perfect line, but i'm sure with practice, this will become easier and easier. Overall, this product did last the entire day/night, so I would recommend it to someone who was looking for a long-lasting, rather simple to apply eyeliner, within this price point.
Katherine P.
Orlando, FL
I like making thin and sharp wings with my eyeliner and I personally thought it was hard to accomplish this with this eyeliner. The tip wasn't very thin and to get it to look thin you need to have a very light hand. However, this eyeliner forced me to make a bigger and bolder wing which I actually enjoy. It's nice to have an eyeliner that I can have to make a dramatic look because it's hard to do that with the thinner eyeliners that I own. Overall I really like it and it's unique shape. I feel like I would use it often and would even repurchase. I received this product for free from influenster for testing purposes. The opinions are my own though.
Danielle N.
Madison, NJ
The eyeliner works great! As does their mascara! It's my first time using their products and I would definitely buy again. It was a good price and I use it daily. I really like the quality of it!
Jasmine L.
Garland, TX
I received this in my Endless Summer voxbox and was actually quite impressed with it! It's EXTREMELY pigmented and does not smudge or run. But you have to be very very VERY light handed with this liner. The brush/tip made it a bit difficult to work with and i would have appreciated a pointed tip more. In my opinion, this product isn't good for beginners, because even I struggled to do my liner and i've been doing it for years. Also, I figured out this product is perfect for creating my wing, but difficult to do my lash line with, so i settle for just using it once i'm creating my wing!
Celia G.
MORNING VIEW, KY
It takes me a while before I fall in love with a product, but that is not true for this eyeliner. The first time I put it on, I knew I needed it in my life all the time. It goes on so easily, and the felt tip doesn't seem to get 'clogged' up by my eye shadow like other liquid liners do. I have not mastered the cat eye the way that the tip intends for you to use it, but I can still create my own cat eye the way I always have. That's more of user error on my part. :) The bad thing is...if you come in contact with water...whether tears, rain, the shower, etc....this WILL run down your face in huge black streams. It also will not wash off with just water. If you try to rub it off, it just smears. I learned this the hard way. But that doesn't mean that I'll stop using it, because it's my favorite weekend eyeliner!
Rachel A.
Love this product! The mascara is really awesome as well! The only reason I didn’t put 5 stars is because neither lasts for a long period (about 6-7 hours max but slowly starts wearing away) of time like my other products.
Alexa G.
East Hanover , NJ
Great pigment for affordable price but definitely not a good product for people who aren't experienced with liner. The applicator is an odd shape that is very difficult to work with!
Kinana C.
Honestly, I don't wear eyeliner a lot at all! But sometimes I like to change up my makeup look. So it was great when I got this in my #esvoxbox because I was able to try out a new liner for free. Since I don't always practice my liner, the tip in this pen was a little bit difficult at first but it glided on so easily and was such a pigmented black that after a few seconds I got the hang of it.

Best things about this eyeliner: so black, dries matte which I prefer, VERY long lasting (worked for 8 hours and did my makeup 2 hours before that), did not transfer on my eyelids even though that is a problem area for me because I have oily eyelids and it was smudge proof after it dried.

One thing I will say is if you make a mistake, wipe that baby up quickly because it will dry and then it's very hard to remove!

I also had my sister try it because she wears eyeliner every single day and she told me she LOVED it.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.