BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Lynn T.
I I received this in the Endless Summe Voxbox, thank you Influenster!

The line color is a wonder black very pigmented. The liquid with the thinnest part of the felt paddle tip made it easy to get real close to to tight-line and got in between my lashes. But the paddle still isn't for me however, I just couldn't get it to work even though I followed the direction to make a wing. My eyes are kind of different in the other corners, one eye slants a bit more and the fold end differently. So it may not but the paddle's fault.
Another thing was after an 8 hour day it smudges and ends up on my lower eye. It doesn't dry that quickly either.
Glad others had good experience with this liner.
Sabira H.
I received this eyeliner with the #PEPVoxBox I never heard about this brand but I love how they designed the tip of the eyeliner so unique I never saw any eyeliner like this before. The packaging is like every other drug store product. I would absolutely buy this again because the preposition and the color is just perfectly jet black. I personally never tried a eyeliner pen before I would just go with the wand but this has changed a lot for me. Unfortunately when I received the product it was out of it's packaging but it worked perfectly fine for me. This is great for my rush days because it apply's so quickly and for its unique tip I get a better coverage and a perfect line.
Sabrina D.
Stamping Grd, KY
This product is fantastic if you are on a time constraint. For instance going to class or woke up late. I applied this eyeliner before going on a walk to get lunch, a 20 minute walk in 87° weather proved that this product was okay. It didn't move from my eyes, but I swatched some on the back of my hand and forgot, then rubbed some sweat off my face and had a black smear down my cheek. It is definitely not water proof. However it didn't come off my eyes so for its proper use its great. Also just to note, the application is a bit scratchy and isn't extremely pleasant but the makeup goes on so smoothly it's not really too painful for use. It's about as bad as an unsharpened eye pencil. Do what you will with that information but I definitely enjoyed this product. 4.5/5
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a beginner with eyeliner and I found it easy to use this. Surprisingly the paddle tip of the eyeliner didn't make it hard for me to get that wing liner look. I just turned the paddle tip to the side as i was drawing the line on my lids. I do admit for the wing I had to use a q-tip to make the wing look sharp (cause you know the angle tip would be better for this but im not complaining.) I also like that the eye liner stayed on through out the day for me. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, all opinions are my own. :)
Marie L.
Haltom City, TX
I was really skeptical at first about trying this product because my cult favorite is the Kat Von D tattoo liner. I received this in the prep voxbox and decided to give it a try because my KVD was starting to run out. To my surprise, I really enjoyed this liner. The paddle design did throw me off at first but I use the flat side to draw the thick line then the skinny part to wing it out (it does make a very nice wing)! The lasting power is wonderful and comparable to KVD. I did put primer one first because of oily eyelids but it did not budge or smudge until I took it off at the end of the day! I would even dare to say that this could be a good dupe for KVD.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
So I got this product for free to test out. I am by no means great at putting on eyeliner, it fact my skills are kinda below average so I was excited when I saw that this eyeliner claims to make application easier.Unfortunately I found that the paddle applicator makes it harder for me to use because it was kind of stiff and I found that it sort of skipped over some parts where creases where, so the line wasn't really as clean and sharp as I would've preferred. The formula however was really really nice, it was completely jet black and it lasted all day long. Overall I would recommend this to someone else who had more eyeliner skills than I.
Stephaine S.
Saint stephen, SC
I just got this in my #esvoxbox and I was so excited to try it out. The tip is different and at first I thought I was going to have a hard time applying it and making a nice wing and my wing could not get straight and thin. It kept getting messy and my wing was thicker than I would like. But over time I could learn how to work with the different tip. It's very black I like that a lot. Also it's cool that it was made in Germany. I would recommend this as long as someone was willing to work with the tip.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
I love this liquid eyeliner. I find it to be very easy to use. I like how thin the marker-like tip is, I slowly and carefully draw a line from one end one my lid to the other and then I turn the tip and move it outward to create a wing. I'm usually not very good at doing winged liner but this eyeliner makes it easy to do. It stays on all day and it dries quickly!

I received this eyeliner in my Pep VoxBox to try out and review.
Rachel H.
Columbia , MD
Honestly, I did not like this eyeliner at all. The brush applicator feels like a stiff marker. It has a rounded but flat end, making it VERY difficult for a sharp point or winged eyeliner. It is nearly impossible to line the inner corners of the eye due to the thickness of the eyeliner tip. I do like the deep black color, and the eyeliner dries quickly and doesn't smudge as easily as other drugstore products. I have tried to use this on the bottom water line of the eye but it makes my eyes tear. I received the Max Factor Masterpiece Eyeliner via influenster to test for FREE, but all opinions are my own. I will not buy this eyeliner again. There are much better eyeliners for under $10.
Laura A.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is why girls struggle with cat eyes. First of all the brush is paddle shaped... I mean I understand their thinking by turning the paddle on its side for thicker lines but that's not very intuitive for beginners. Secondly it doesn't glide smoothly on, it's a marker tip that is a bit dry so it catches on the skin and leaves skid looking marks that aren't fluid. I've been wearing a cat eye ever day for over 5 years now and I will never use this product again Bc not only does the paddle shape make it harder to achieve a beautiful fluid line but it's just not user friendly. Sorry Max Factor, the only redeeming quality of this product is the color, a nice saturated black. I would not recommend
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.