BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
I recently received this eyeliner in my Pep VoxBox to try out. At first I was a little nervous to use this because it has such a weirdly shaped tip but it was actually surprisingly easy to use! The rounded tip was great for getting that perfect line and then I edge of the tip was great for creating that cat eye flick! It also lasted all day and didn't dry and flake off!

I revived this product complimentary for sampling but all opinions are my own!
Carolyn C.
Corp Christi, TX
I received this in my #ESVoxBox as part of my #influentser participation. I don't normally use dark, heavy, or liquid liners and this one is all of those things. The tip reminded me of a calligraphy pen in the way it can be used to create both thick or thin lines, depending on which direction the pen is held. The liner was long lasting, as any good liner is. However, because my preference is for gel liners, I probably will not purchase this again.
Jessica P.
Winston Salem , NC
I received this for free in my endless summer voxbox and came online to read reviews and was honestly surprised at all of the positive reviews, maybe I received a dud but my eyeliner was more grey in color than black, not very dark at all and seemed already dried out the first time I used it, forcing me to line areas multiple times. I enjoyed the ease of use with the applicator but the actual formula in the eyeliner I received was just plain bad.
Char M.
Los Angeles, CA
Fades pretty quickly, bleeds a lot, semi-matte I guess, difficult to get a really thin line, but the tip is paddle shaped so sideways is thin and then you can turn it for a thicker line. In the first picture, the middle lines are visibly faded, they'd been there for 30-40 minutes with no hand washing or physical activity (I was literally just lying in bed) so the longevity is not great, and you can see the amount of bleeding ruins a crisp line.
Breanna G.
Hyde Park, NY
Initially I was set off by the applicator on this product but I knew that I couldn't write it off. I had receive it in the prep voxbox and honestly was completely disappointed. The tip makes it very hard to get a nice thin wing and it doesn't go on very smooth. It also moves and runs and I was very disappointed by it. I will keep trying it and try using it different ways and maybe my review will change but for now, I will not be reaching for it
Ruby C.
I like the formula and the intensity of this eyeliner. However I didn't like the eyeliner application itself. Its supposed to be high precision but its shaped very weirdly and kind of slanted thickly so its not good for a wing at all. It would be great if it had a pointed side instead and was more like a pen. So because of that I use another eyeliner to define and outline the wing and then go over it with thid since its so intense and dark.
Desiree B.
Austin, TX
I thought it was pretty easy to use however, they don't really disclose the shape of the product very well. It's paddle shaped, and all pictures on the front and back of the packaging make the tip appear more pointed than it is. You definitely won't be able to get a sharp wing with this, but if you all you need is a simpler eyeliner look than this will work for you. I normally do a pretty dramatic cat eye so this eyeliner won't work for me.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
The color is great, I love how black it is! The tip is amazing to create different looks, from a thick line to a fine one that makes your eyes pop. The only downside is that since it isn't super precise, I can't wing my eyeliner like I love to with this, so i have to go for another one with a more precise tip. Got it as a part of the #ESVoxBox for reviewing purposes and been loving it so far, I think I'll buy one once I'm done with this one
Alissa S.
I already had my HG eyeliner (Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner) so I knew it would be hard to fall in love with a different liner but this one was pretty good. Especially for the price. You can't get as thin or precise as I would like but it's definitely darker than Tattoo Liner. Overall, it's great for the price, just not precise enough for me personally. I received this for free in my Pep VoxBox to test and review but all opinions are my own.
Alyssa S.
Texarkana, AR
got this for free in my #esvoxbox. i like it, but i don't love it. it may be better for people who just do regular liner, but i can't make a sharp cat eye or wing with the tip. im used to the sharpness and crisp-ness of gel liner or my tattoo liner, but this is okay for just regular eyeliner days! if you want just a top line, this is great! it stays on for a while, easy to apply, and it's extremely black. 4/5 only because of the tip!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.