BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Cheyenne s.
Bristol, TN
I love this eyeliner it works wonders. It goes on smooth and comes off easily.
Melissa B.
Tried this for the first time today and really like it! Went on very smoothly.
G G.
Very black! Applicator is weird and the eyeliner feels tacky even after drying.
Victoria P.
OMG ! I love it, it's easy to apply and it lasts hours. I really recommend it !
Yola N.
Fresno, CA
It's great and sharp! 10/10 recommend I use this product everyday and it's last
Jen K.
Winston, GA
I love this eyeliner and I also have the Matching mascara and they are great
Morgan K.
Southgate, MI
Best eyeliner EVER! Goes on smooth but sharp too. I can do the perfect wing!
Maria Conchita N.
Medley, FL
It's a little bit difficult to use but for the price it works really good..
salma s.
alexandria
 I've been using liquid liner for many years and i can't describe my love for the eyeliner pens so this was the perfect product for me. this eyeliner is smooth, so easy to use and precise.  I really liked the formula of this eyeliner but there was  problem with the shape of the applicator.
Sadaf J.
sharjah
I really do like all Max Factor products and think they have a great variety of foundation, lip gloss, lip stick, masacara and eye liners colours/types.
It's not the first brand I look for when I enter the store, but none the less it still definitely deserves a 5 out of 5.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.