BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Adriana C.
I received this eyeliner thanks to Influenster and it's really amazing. It is one of my favorites and I love it. It's very good and very easy to use, I recommend it totally. Also, in my opinion, it's of very good quality.
MǾny M.
What can I say about this beautiful product .I 'm so happy to use it .it make me love my eyes and very proud of my self all the time . thanks for this invent .really love it ..
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
As far as the formula goes this eyeliner was really great. It goes on super black and pigmented and doesn't bleed everywhere. It also lasts and doesn't crack or crumble throughout the day. The only reason I am not giving it five stars is because the wand is just a little too big and thick, even at the smallest point. This makes it hard to achieve the perfect winged look. If you prefer your liner on the thicker side than this is for you!
Oleannys Fabiola R.
Este delineador Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision es excelente, se puede realizar un delineador super profesional, y su pigmentacion mega increible, lo recomiendo es muy bueno, en lo particular me gusta mucho y a buen precio, claro que lo volveria a comprar.
Ines H.
This is really dope!! I love it so much ! I bought it just for experience but now it seems to be my favourite because it's so amazing !
Sky G.
Bristol, Somerset
This is a really good drugstore eyeliner, it is easy to use and doesn't smudge gives you the perfected eyeliner look x
Ruthielen D.
Love.love. love. Nothing better than a pencil, eyeliner and mascara to cause. Those are the ones I love the most.
menna R.
it's easy to be used and it's good ,and you can apply it with diffrent shapes as you like so its helpful ...
elisandra s.
Aracaju
Quero muitíssimo super indico super quero muito muitíssimo estou amando tudo isso paixonaderma manda
Yulia G.
Valencia
Horrible, the next day it was dry but maybe mine was defective... Should I try again?
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.