BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Vineetaa S.
I thought this was an OK product. It is highly pigmented and gives great color on the first swipe. However, for me personally, the brush felt a bit odd as it wasn't fine tipped but rather more paddle shaped. Not my style however if that doesn't bother you, you may very well enjoy this product.
Emily H.
Richmond, KY
I received this product in the Endless Summer Vox Box. It is one of the best felt tip eyeliners I have ever used. It is very precise and does not smudge easily. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Thank you, Max Factor X, for letting me test out your product!
sarah a.
algeria
Love this eyelinerit's great at percision for the perfect wing and looks amazing and cool :) love it thank u max factor
Aguasanta G.
Omg! It's the best.
Durable and longlasting eyeliner.
Cute presentation, I think it's my new favorite!!!

Nathalia M.
Green Mountain, NC
Muito Linda A Embalagem Bem Pratico De Usar Gostaria De Testar Pra Dar Mais Sobre Minha Opinião
laysa c.
m.g uberaba
Produto
Ótimo para deliniar super preto e pratico ponta fina muito bom mesmo
Lara T.
Slovenian
Oh it's so So black it's perfect for beginners this eyeliner do perfect line
Amy S.
London
I really love this eyeliner, especially when it comes to Halloween. Quick drying and glossy, this product is perfect if you are dressing up as a vampire or a skeleton. Great to apply near the mouth with a Rimmel London red lip gloss (to make you look funky ;) ) and a white eye crayon for the bones. SEPHORA COLLECTION Nano Eyeliner 03 Pure White
Oleydis Carolina R.
Tengo algunas opiniones encontradas con este delineador, quiza es porque tengo mejor manejo de los delineadores liquidos pero este Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner pense que me seria facil, y no logro hacerlos tan bien como con uno liquido.
Adriana C.
I received this eyeliner thanks to Influenster and it's really amazing. It is one of my favorites and I love it. It's very good and very easy to use, I recommend it totally. Also, in my opinion, it's of very good quality.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.