BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Yetzzel p.
Medley, FL
This Eyeliner is wonderful because I like pretty well pigmented slips sueve what maybe I do not like so much is the way the applicator is direfente the rest so it is a bit tricky line
Fiammetta B.
The good:
Very black in color, somewhat lasting.
The bad:
Difficult tip to use, if you are looking to make a thin wing it ain't gonna happen.
I have hooded, oily lids so it did transfer after a few hours... The brush tugs on the skin.
I got this complimentary in my pep voxbox but all opinions are my own!
Wendy B.
York, SC
This eyeliner goes on very smooth. If you like winged eyeliner on your eyes, this product is easy to use to create the wing look. The pencil is shaped with an angle for easy applying.
Guadalupe P.
I received this in my influenster box but i honestly did not like it. not only did it make it hard to create a really nice wing but the tip was hard to control. Color was great but the tip was the worst.
Ivy M.
Got this as a sample from influenster and I love it! It stays on all day and doesn't smudge
Alee J.
Berwyn , IL
Hmm let me start with HOLY CRAP!
I have only tried it once but used it for like a whole 24 hours (don't ask hahaha) at first I was skeptical because the packaging seemed very very basic. However the way the tip of this eyeliner made it so easy to make a great wing just honestly surprised me. I'd definitely buy it over and over again! Thanks influenster!!!
Kimberly G.
Valley Stream, NY
You know what makes an eyeliner a REAL good eyeliner? It has to have presence. It needs to lay it's pretty little self on your eye and say, "Envy me!" It has to glide across your eyelids like a knock-out Olympic ice skater goin' for gold. And lastly, it needs to have the magic of transforming my humanoid peepers into a sexy, feline shape that would give Catwoman a run for her money.

Does this Max Factor eyeliner do just that? No. It doesn't glide - it more plods across my eyes like an ogre. After just a couple uses, the liner becomes faint and dull. The tip is awkward and you'll find yourself frequently saying, "F***!" applying this thing on because precision is almost impossible.

However, it still "does its job," and ends up looking relatively decent - three stars is all I'm giving this Mediocre- er, I mean, Max Factor Eyeliner.
September M.
this really made my year because i wore it to homecoming, and everyone complemented me about it. The packaging was pretty neat easy to get into. I received it free on influenster. It lasted very long, and im still using it. yes i would
Daisy R.
I received this in a voxbox recently and I was surprised when I opened it. I didn't like the tip, the back of the packaging said it was a ball tip. But when I opened it, it was a paddle tip. I tried using it for my winged liner and I couldn't make it, obviously practice makes perfect but I rather my precise tip eyeliners. Everybody is different but its intensity is amazing. The color is long lasting my only problem is the tip, other than that its good overall.
Coryse B.
Doral, FL
This is the worst liquid liner I have ever used. It bleeds on application both as a swatch and in real life use. It smudges everywhere and you look like a raccoon! The felt tip is confusing, it is rounded on one side and blunt on another. You cannot create a sharp cat eye with this. I am tempted to use it as a sharpie to mark off my daughter's lunch and snack bowls. It's that useless as a cosmetic item. Sorry, but I was really looking forward to this and I was greatly disappointed. I will not recommend this to anyone.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.