BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Zafiro I.
I really like the eyeliner . It makes it so much easier to make a wing. I definitely recommend it.
Amber S.
Received it in my #ESvoxbox and I love it. I am horrible at putting on eye liner and this has been very easy for me.
Emily C.
I received this product for free to test as a part of my Pep Vox Box. This in no way affects my review. All opinions stated are my own. This is definitely one of the better liquid liners I've used. The felt time is not very giving which makes it easy to apply the liner exactly where I want it. The formula applies smoothly and doesn't take very long to dry. Which I find very helpful since I have monolids that will smudge my liner every time I accidently blink. I've found that the liner is pretty well wearing but it does start to smudge a little at the end of the day.
Andrea R.
San Diego, CA
I just received this in my #PepBox. I had never heard of the brand and I was a little skeptical at first, but after I applied it I was amazing. It goes on so perfect and CLEAN. My other gel or liquid liner always smudge or come off during the day but this has stayed on all day like I just put it on. This is definitely my new go-to liner!
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
I received this eyeliner free in my voxbox and I was super pumped about it at first...however it stinks at creating thin pointy lines for cat eyes. I found ,shelf not being able to get very creative with it. However, the pigmentation is great and it does last ALL day!
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
I loved this liner. It had a dark black pigment that went on smooth. I liked that the tip was thin and could be slanted if you wanted a thicker line. I have used this every day since I received it in a voxbox. I would definitely buy this again. The only thing that I did not like is that it didn't seem to last very long. I only got to use it about a month and now if it's not pointing down, I can't get any product out. Overall, it's still a great product.
Amy H.
Cookeville , TN
Not my favorite felt tip eyeliner it was a very odd shape, but it does have very nice pigmentation!
Brianna M.
It's pigmented, it doesn't flake, it lasts all day; it's everything you need in an eyeliner and it's super easy to use 💚
Kate A.
Erie, PA
I cannot say enough good things about this product. Thin line, cat eye, thick line..you can do just about anything! Plus, the best part? This lasts the ENTIRE day! I swear: I put this on at 6:30 AM, and it's looking fresh at 6:30 PM. Would absolutely buy again and again.
Caitlyn M.
Junction City, OR
I was not loving this liner as much as I hoped this would! But it still is a good product! My biggest issue was how dry it seemed and how difficult that made it to drag across the eyelid.. Otherwise the color is nice and my final look was good! I likely will not rebuy
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.