BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Maura G.
Bloomington, IN
This was my first felt tip liner I have ever used. I received it in the Endless Summer VoxBox and was so excited to try it out! I typically use liquid liner or occasionally gel, and this one was probably my least favorite of all eyeliners I've used. First of all, it applies so patchy. It skips on my eyelid and make it impossible to fill in to get a nice and even line. Second, they advertise how great the tip is for winged eyeliner.... no. Just no. That tip is so awkward to use and so thick that I don't know how ANYONE can get a decent looking winged liner from that. On the days that I try to give it another shot, I am reminded of why I never reach for it. It is not at all easy to use by any means. Also, its hard to wash off. This may be a good thing for some, but I try to stay away from waterproof-like products. I personally don't think I will ever buy this with my own money.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
I am really impressed by this eyeliner. The tip is like a felt marker and controls the amount of fluid coming out really well. As someone who is not good at applying makeup (very art and precision challenged) this is a super easy eyeliner to use for me. I was also impressed by the formula...usually liners all bleed down my eyes but this formula does not smudge at all. I previously had the Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner but really didn't like how finicky the tip was and how the liner would harden and not consistently flow out. This liner is so much better, at a third of the cost, and functionally performs much better. The only feedback is I wish the liner were a little darker.
Morgan K.
Southgate, MI
Best eyeliner EVER! Goes on smooth but sharp too. I can do the perfect wing!
Cheyenne G.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
This Product has helped me a lot during my practice with winged liner. My eye color is a bright green, so it look super dark on my eyes, which is what I like anyways. Only thing I could change about it is the tip being more pointed because I couldn't always achieve the sharpest wing. It has impacted me for the better, however.
Mariyah V.
Riverview , FL
I got this is my last voxbox and absolutely loved it! At first I was scared to try a new brand but I'm glad I did! I haven't stopped using it since I got it. I can't wait to buy this again!
Megan M.
Marion, IA
Smeared and transferred all day. It is the worst eyeliner I have ever used. I will not be using again. I am glad I got it in a voxbox and did not purchase it with my own money, because it wouldn't be worth it.
Nini L.
First of all I have to say, I would never buy this eyeliner if it wasn't in my voxbox. The tip is very weird and uncomfortable to use and its so chubby on both front and a side, it's very hard to make a wing. I would never recommend this eyeliner to my friend.
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner. This was an amazing product that I received in my #ESVoxBox. I will definitely use this product again in the future and I recommend it to anyone looking for a great eyeliner!
Alize B.
I probably would have never known about this product if I hadn't received it in my voxbox. This is the best eyeliner/eyeliner pen I've ever used. The shape of the applicator threw me off a little but when I used it, I was very pleased with the results. It's very pigmented and stays in place all day. It doesn't dry out like a lot of other eyeliner pens I've tried in the past, as long as I store it properly (horizontally). I highly recommend this product!
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
I got this from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own. I'm not a liquid liner girl. I get frustrated very easily. I will get one eye done perfectly and when it comes time for the next eye- I mess it up 9 times before I decide to just start my whole makeup look over again. However, if we are talking about product quality, especially for a drug store brand, this one is pretty good. It also gives you the option of using just a thin line or making a thick one/more of a cat eye look. It does super quick, which is great so it doesn't smudge. It has a "paddle shaped tip" which i found useful because you can hold it the super thin way for lighter looks or the paddle/thick way for the thicker, cat eye look.... it's just not my thing. But if it was I would buy this. Being a beauty blogger and belonging to tons of makeup subscription boxes, I've gotten my fair share of liquid liners and this is definitely Italy one of the better ones.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.