BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Pretty average. Not as smooth as I wanted but it still works. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it.
Amy H.
Cookeville , TN
Not my favorite felt tip eyeliner it was a very odd shape, but it does have very nice pigmentation!
Rhy S.
An amazing product, good quality. The coverage is good and I love using. The price is good too!!!!
Zafiro I.
I really like the eyeliner . It makes it so much easier to make a wing. I definitely recommend it.
Sarah H.
Connellsville, PA
Easily the best eyeliner I've ever used - I'm such a fan. It doesn't smear and it wears all day!
XayLi B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is definitely a game changer. I'll be doing a tutorial with it soon! Precision is on point!
Maria D.
Portage, IN
I just love the way it handles so smooth i dont have to press it it just glides i love it my #1
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
I got this in my voxbox! It's one of the best liquid eye liners ever!! The tip is very smooth
Milexia G.
Robstown , TX
It works good but the end doesn't really have a pointy tip so I can't make my wing pointy :/
dusty c.
Monroe, NC
I loved how this looked on! Very rich! So excited about #voxbox helping me try this for free!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.