BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Kimberly G.
El Paso , TX
I highly recommend this eyeliner ! It is very sharp and it's the perfect tool for the perfect eye look !
Netanya C.
I loved this eyeliner. I used it everyday until it ran out. I will be repurchasing this product for sure.
Sheena D.
Baraga, MI
Love this! So happy I got it in my VoxBox! Went on smooth and effortless. Also lasted well. Good product!
Paige S.
Calera , Al
This liquid eye liner is to die for! I don't know how I've ever gone without it! I highly recommend this!
allyson w.

I loved receiving this liner facotr max volume and is incredible finish that gives recommend it #ESVoxBox
Samantha D.
Newport, NY
The tip is strangely shaped. It runs on my eyes. It makes my eyes water. But most things make them water
Lou K.
Danville, AR
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It's the only kind to buy. It goes on super easy. Best product ever!!
Lacey S.
Tellico Plains
This eyeliner is highly used in my home! Even though I can't do wings I still use it and it's great!
Taylor B.
Acworth, GA
Love it!!!! So much better, longer lasting and way more affordable! Like the packaging and fine tip.
Zafiro I.
I really like the eyeliner . It makes it so much easier to make a wing. I definitely recommend it.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.