BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Michelle M.
Rochester, NY
It took a few times to adjust to using the tip of this eyeliner. It looks like a felt tip sharper but is flat. I really like this eyeliner for getting a medium thin straight line. It you are looking to create a very thin line or create a cat eye this is not your eyeliner.
Livia M.
Caro, MI
Love how dark and matte this eyeliner is. The only thing is it's hard for me to do a wing with it but I find it easy to do a thing line!
Sabrina T.
Oak Harbor, WA
First of all, I've never heard of this brand, I've received this in my PEP voxbox and let me just say I love how different the brush tip is!! This does apply matte and easy to use! I've always used liquid eyeliner but using this "pen" liner made it simpler. The brush is thin so it easier to go into your inner corner of your eye! I'm very impressed with this liner. Totally recommend this!!
nique w.
Doral, FL
I received this item to do a review! Honestly its the best liner I've ever used i see alot of persons saying its not good but it did me justice on my birthday! I The wing was perfect even though i never really like the fact that its not pointy its more flat but i'll definitely recommend this to anyone the liner did amazing! Its now my favorite eyeliner! I bought one the other day nothing fits a simple face better than a wing and lip gloss lol :)
Mary B.
Is okay but does smear and takes a while to dry. I really like how matte it is but wish it was waterproof because that's really all I use. The flat tip makes it hard to do wings with so I wouldn't recommend it for a cat eye.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Very bold black color. You can either make a thick or thin line. Very easy to apply. Didn't like that the tip isnt thin enough to make a wing.
Mandy C.
I received this eyeliner in my VoxBox just in time for me needing to replace my old one! I was happy to get to try a new eyeliner for a change and this one, so far, has been really easy to work with! I will say, however, that if you are looking to make a thin line like you would in a cat eye look, this eyeliner does not have the sharp point for that. It is really great for every day wear though!
Margaux A.
Columbus, OH
I was excited to get this in my Pep Box. I have used a few times and it is to put on. The only problem with this is that it can either go on thin and then gets thicker because of the way that the tip is. It is a good eyeliner to grab when I am out of my nicer kind but I don't know if I would recommend it to others.
Maridania C.
High pigmentation, duration and a very innovative design that slides smoothly through the eye without damaging placed in 2 ways to create a thick and one thin delineated.I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana , KY
This is one of my favorite eyeliners, and my favorite liquid eyeliner! It goes on so smooth. It stays put and it doesn't make my eyes water or burn like some that I have tried in the past. I only tried this one because it was free. I had gave up finding one that didn't make my eyes instantly water. I waited to try it on a day I knew I would be home in case it irritated my eyes. I was so happy with the results!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.