BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Hanna s.
I received this in my pepvox box and honestly I didn't really like it. The only good thing about it that it's black and it's Matte. The bad thing about it that it's just too watery. And the tip of the liner is not as sharp
Nichole Z.
I will start off by saying that this eyeliner has incredible pigmentation, I mean it is literally as black as my soul haha. The only thing I wasn't in love with is the tip of the applicator is round so it can be difficult to get that winged appearance. If you are not a winged liner kind of girl and just like a solid line on your top lash, this will be perfect for you. However if you love The Winged liner you may not love this. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Taylor A.
Los Angeles , CA
I received this product complimentary from influents. I have to say I was a little confused when I first saw the applicator for the eyeliner. I didn’t think it was going to work well and I didn’t think I was going to like it. But it ended up working really well and I did in fact like the eyeliner! It was an extremely pigmented black eyeliner and I would definitely recommend giving it to others to try!
Fallon F.
Logan, UT
Works very well! It honestly brings so much definition to my eyes. It is affordable! I got it inside of my PEP VoxBox but I would honestly compare this eye liner to the DIOR brand.
L H.
Got this in the ES VoxBox, and it is fabulous!!!!
The paddle-shaped applicator is so unique and made it so easy to put on even though I haven't used liquid eyeliner in ages!!!
It is a true coal black and not at all like other eyeliner markers that come out looking like washable gray marker 😱😱😲
The staying power was great, and overall it reminds me of the Telescopic black I used to pay an arm & a leg for from L'oreal. Highly recommend it!
Claudia L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I loooooved it! It lasts a long time and it's easy to use. It's the first time I have used this eyeliner since I am a faithful user of just the normal liquid eyeliner and not the pencil type. I would recommend this but the only thing I don't like is the shape of the liner. It's very difficult for me to actually do a decent cat eye because it won't get to a point edge.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
Normally i stay far away from liquid eyeliners but this one i liked a lot. the point on it makes it super easy to use and i like that depending on how you hold it you can get a thicker or thinner line. The only improvement i would make is for it to be waterproof
Cassidie-Joelle C.
Doral, FL
I don't necessarily like this liner. It claims to be high precision but the tip isnt fine enough to even be precise.

The tip is a marker tip, gets dry way too fast.. sometimes before I even finish both wings.

However it does go on easily and silky. Doesnt last very long in my opinion.
Yanela V.
Amo la linea max factor, y siento que este delineador seria perfecto para mi por su facil aplicacion y yo no tengo un buen pulso y todo se me riega.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine, LA
This is great, I brought it because I couldn't find my usual one and I was pleasantly surprised.

Easy to use but be careful it comes off quite easy if touched.

I would buy this again it's affordable
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.