BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Elise D.
Cincinnati, OH
I like this eyeliner a lot. I do wish the tip was pointed instead of flat, that was it would be easier to control.
prisilia p.
Ea superrr, tiene punta fina y gruesa marca muy bien, no lo se usar muy bien, pero me gusta que perdure en la piel
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
I really like this eye liner! The tip makes it easier for the wing! It has lots of pigment. Very nice packaging.
Sarah B.
i liked the way they designed it, and it was very easy to apply/use. however, it is not good for the wing effect.
Hillary T.
Long Beach , CA
This fell into my waterline and into my eyeballs. I do not think I would purchase this or recommend it to anyone.
Brittney W.
Zimmerman , MN
Not 100% sure on how to use this because the tip is very different then what I'm used to. But very mat and black!
kenzie c.
Murray, Ut
I. Seriously loving this stuff. Using it everyday, it replaced my eyeliner I've been using for years! #pepvoxbox
Lori A.
Hampton, NH
I don't normally use a liquid eye liner. It helps make my brown eyes really stand out! Seems to last a long time!
jenny k.
Wilmington, DE
Very pigmented and easy to put on. The color is very dark, and will be a part of my daily routine. Great price.
Ciara L.
massapequa , NY
First time using a liquid liner like this and I think it's fantastic. Defiantly easy to use and goes on smooth.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.