BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
nique w.
Doral, FL
I received this item to do a review! Honestly its the best liner I've ever used i see alot of persons saying its not good but it did me justice on my birthday! I The wing was perfect even though i never really like the fact that its not pointy its more flat but i'll definitely recommend this to anyone the liner did amazing! Its now my favorite eyeliner! I bought one the other day nothing fits a simple face better than a wing and lip gloss lol :)
Amanda H.
received this in a #ESvoxbox Was a little nervous to use it since im not the biggest liquid eyeliner user or fan. But i have to say I love this tip it really makes it easy to draw a nice line as well as a wing on the lid. Like how quickly it dries and the color isnt too bad either - stays on all night. I have to say im usually a sephora gal but for max factor i am pretty impressed with it
Sabrina T.
Oak Harbor, WA
First of all, I've never heard of this brand, I've received this in my PEP voxbox and let me just say I love how different the brush tip is!! This does apply matte and easy to use! I've always used liquid eyeliner but using this "pen" liner made it simpler. The brush is thin so it easier to go into your inner corner of your eye! I'm very impressed with this liner. Totally recommend this!!
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Very bold black color. You can either make a thick or thin line. Very easy to apply. Didn't like that the tip isnt thin enough to make a wing.
Amber Y.
Really like this liquid eyeliner! Not my favorite of all time but it works great! It's high pigmented and long lasting. It doesn't bleed easily. I only wish that the felt tip was thinner! Overall great price and available at drugstores. **I did receive this product for free in a VoxBox**
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
I am really impressed by this eyeliner. The tip is like a felt marker and controls the amount of fluid coming out really well. As someone who is not good at applying makeup (very art and precision challenged) this is a super easy eyeliner to use for me. I was also impressed by the formula...usually liners all bleed down my eyes but this formula does not smudge at all. I previously had the Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner but really didn't like how finicky the tip was and how the liner would harden and not consistently flow out. This liner is so much better, at a third of the cost, and functionally performs much better. The only feedback is I wish the liner were a little darker.
Kina W.
I absolutely love this eyeliner!! It was so easy to use and glides on smoothly. Plus it is true to its color and makes my dark brown eyes pop!! I will definitely keep this in my stash and the packaging is very nice! I would recommend it for anyone!
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
Personally I don't like pen eyeliners, especially with felt tips. I find that I really prefer a thin brush and have a lot more control over the outcome. However, I got this in a VoxBox and figured I'd give it a try. For me, this eyeliner was hard to control and the tip felt really rough against my eye. I didn't even finish lining one eye before I knew this just wasn't for me. I wiped the end off and immediately gave it to my friend, who now absolutely loves it. If you like firmer felt tips, then this will probably work great for you. I will say that even though I wasn't a fan of the application, it was impressively dark for a pen eyeliner.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
It's a pitch black eyeliner with a very stiff wand (that can be both good and bad, the good part is that it doesn't wiggle around if you have a light hand but it you go sting with it it can feel harsh). It will last all day if you don't scratch your eyes. It's super hard to get a winged line at first because it doesn't have a sharp edge. Does not bleed.
I received this product complimentary of Influenster #PepVoxBox, but all opinions given are my own.
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Got this on pepvoxbox love it so much. This Max Factor masterpiece high precision liquid eyeliner I love it so much . It really easy to use and to draw the eyeliner and it look prefect I love it so much I recommend it to everybody
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.