BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Jamie S.
I can't begin to tell you how amazing this eye liner is. It's the only liquid eye liner that I will you because it's so easy to you and it looks so great on. The only gripe I could possibly have is that if you try to put it over regular pencil eye liner it gets a little funky. But other than that I am obsessed with it!
Megan M.
Marion, IA
Smeared and transferred all day. It is the worst eyeliner I have ever used. I will not be using again. I am glad I got it in a voxbox and did not purchase it with my own money, because it wouldn't be worth it.
Daisy N.
Marietta, GA
This eyeliner is phenomenal !
Has a really really dark color & great pigmentation which I love & it's so easy to apply
Stays on all day with no trouble !
Lismarie A.
This eye liner is really nice. It lives up to its name. It goes on smooth and lasts all day.
Monica P.
Columbia, MO
I’m usually not a fan of liquid eyeliner and I’m not very good at doing it. In my opinion, wings can look awful if done wrong. And its VERY easy to do wings wrong. This pen is a very good solution to my problem. It has an angled flat tip that essentially does the precision work for you. I was pleasantly surprised with this product.

Pros: Angled tip makes for a more precise wing
Cons: If you are good at wings with a fine pointed tip, the flat angled tip of this eyeliner might be less convenient.
Morgan K.
Southgate, MI
Best eyeliner EVER! Goes on smooth but sharp too. I can do the perfect wing!
Jenae W.
I love this eyeliner! Personally, eyeliner is not my forte, but when I use this eyeliner, it makes it so easy! The color stays on well as well as the black being well pigmented. I would buy this product again as well as recommending it
Cheyenne G.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
This Product has helped me a lot during my practice with winged liner. My eye color is a bright green, so it look super dark on my eyes, which is what I like anyways. Only thing I could change about it is the tip being more pointed because I couldn't always achieve the sharpest wing. It has impacted me for the better, however.
Maura G.
Bloomington, IN
This was my first felt tip liner I have ever used. I received it in the Endless Summer VoxBox and was so excited to try it out! I typically use liquid liner or occasionally gel, and this one was probably my least favorite of all eyeliners I've used. First of all, it applies so patchy. It skips on my eyelid and make it impossible to fill in to get a nice and even line. Second, they advertise how great the tip is for winged eyeliner.... no. Just no. That tip is so awkward to use and so thick that I don't know how ANYONE can get a decent looking winged liner from that. On the days that I try to give it another shot, I am reminded of why I never reach for it. It is not at all easy to use by any means. Also, its hard to wash off. This may be a good thing for some, but I try to stay away from waterproof-like products. I personally don't think I will ever buy this with my own money.
Mariyah V.
Riverview , FL
I got this is my last voxbox and absolutely loved it! At first I was scared to try a new brand but I'm glad I did! I haven't stopped using it since I got it. I can't wait to buy this again!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.