BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Caroline R.
Dallas, TX
It's not the best, but not the worst ever.
After a few times the tip of the liner got yucky., far to apply afterwards
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Hello,

This max Factor X Masterpiece is so cool. I love it. Kind easy and have two glamorous looks from one versatile
Cassia U.
This eyeliner was really good! I like the tip! And the packaging is really nice! I just wish it was more pigmented !
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
This gives me the perfect wing and takes less time . The brush is fine and you can make the wing as long as you want
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I got the max factor masterpiece high precision liquid eyeliner to try and I fell in love with it goes on perfectly!
Amber S.
Received it in my #ESvoxbox and I love it. I am horrible at putting on eye liner and this has been very easy for me.
keyty G.
I love this liquid eyeliner it dries matte. But the point of the eyeliner is flat and thin witch I think it's nice.
prisilia p.
Ea superrr, tiene punta fina y gruesa marca muy bien, no lo se usar muy bien, pero me gusta que perdure en la piel
Elise D.
Cincinnati, OH
I like this eyeliner a lot. I do wish the tip was pointed instead of flat, that was it would be easier to control.
mireida v.
Midland, TX
Really good eyeliner doesn't smudge witch is really hard for me to find a eyeliner because my eyes are super watery
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.