BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Denise V.
This eyeliner caught my eye for the packaging, but the product it self didn't do much for me. The tip of this eyeliner is odd. It was hard to do the wing. The color is nice and has good pigment, but can also be runny. I wouldn't recommend this eyeliner to my friends.
Yahaira T.
Independence, MO
I received this eyeliner in a Influenster box and I'm in love with it! As a person who loves to do winged eyeliner I can say that I have tried many different types of eyeliners. This one by far is the best one I have tried so far. The perfect amount comes out and it makes perfect winged liner shapes because of the shape of the tip. I will be purchasing this once this one is done with.
Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
it really depends who you're asking! I knew I wouldn't like the eyeliner because of the tip, so I gave it to my sister and she LOVED it. she has very small eyelids and with other liquid liners, as soon as she would blink the liner would get everywhere. But she didn't have that problem with this eyeliner and it dries quickly for her which she needs. She also doesn't really do cat wings so this was perfect for her everyday look!
I love the way the top liner comes out with this product! Over time, the pencil seems to have lost it's bold color. I heated it up a little bit in front of a heater which seemed to have fixed that issue. When the tip of the eyeliner is dry, it seemed to have scratched the top of my eyelid.
Bri M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this product like absolutely love. I've had it for about 5-6 months and it still has long to go. I get the perfect cat eye every time!
Kara D.
Cushing, ME
I received this in my vox box and I can't say I truly love it. I'm very picky with eyeliner and this just doesn't do it for me.
Nichole Z.
I will start off by saying that this eyeliner has incredible pigmentation, I mean it is literally as black as my soul haha. The only thing I wasn't in love with is the tip of the applicator is round so it can be difficult to get that winged appearance. If you are not a winged liner kind of girl and just like a solid line on your top lash, this will be perfect for you. However if you love The Winged liner you may not love this. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Maridania C.
High pigmentation, duration and a very innovative design that slides smoothly through the eye without damaging placed in 2 ways to create a thick and one thin delineated.I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Madelyn D.
Oh my gush I love his eyeliner so much it's amazing and I keep this in my makeup bag
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
I received this product with the #PepVoxBox. The applicator is a little crazy at first, but once you get the hang of it, this is a great liquid eyeliner. VERY pigmented and goes on smooth ☺️ 10/10 recommend
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.