BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
I honestly hated it. The felt tip was thick and hard. It would bounce/slip on my eye even if I was holding my skin down. It also feathered on me and it looked so bad. It’s not even that black. I like to have a deep rich black liner, but this color is like washed out black.
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I liked that the eyeliner was in a skinny tube but the shape of the tip made it awkward for applying a straight line. I felt like it wasn't very dark black and it was not as long wearing as I would have liked it to be.
kay L.
Dallas, TX
This eyeliner is one of my Favorite products for now. it is inexpensive and of good value. the slant edge makes it perfect to draw. i like it so far, but my only problem is that it dries out fast. Overall good product and i would recommend to family and friends.
Cheyenne N.
This eyeliner was okay for me. I loved the fine tip brush but I felt like the eyeliner was a little runny and would bleed and cause some problems. Overall it gets the job done but I wasn’t super satisfied with this eyeliner. I’ll always stick to Kat Von D.
Tabby I.
I got this duo for testing purposes in one of my Vox Boxes. I would probably buy the eyeliner on my own. The mascara didn’t agree with my skin, therefore my eyes were constantly itchy. The eyeliner is user friendly. I’m a beauty noob and I can use it with ease.
Kristin T.
Drakes Branch , VA
This liner is ok if I ran out of my Kat Von D tattoo liner or needed something in a pinch. I do not like the applicator tip, I prefer a tip that I can make a thin line for everyday and then a thicker more dramatic line as well if needed. I probably would not purchase this item again.
mahnoosh m.
I received this in my #ESVoxBox and I was pretty disappointed considering I use a pretty great eyeliner pen, but I wasn't closed off from trying a new one. First of all I have to agree with previous reviewers- the pen is paddle shaped! How are you supposed to get the perfect cat-eye with no defined tip? This was a definite no-no for someone who wants that perfect winged-tip. I decided to still try it. I put two lines on my hand: one was my Stila all-day waterproof liner and the other was the Max Factor. What I noticed was the Max Factor bled into my skin creases (almost like drawing on your hand with a crayola marker...) compared to the Stila which dried in a straight solid line. It isn't as opaque and it wiped away a lot more product when I rubbed both of them. This product is also not listed as waterproof and for a contact-wearer like me who rubs her eyes periodically this was not the one to drag me from my holy-grail liner. I can't complain too much considering I got to try it for free- Thanks Influenster!
Lisa G.
I'm so conflicted on how I feel about this liner. On the one hand I love and on the other not so much. A lot of the reasons I love it are also reasons I dont. Let me explain. When I first took off the cap I immediately thought I would hate it. It had a felt tip applicator but it is shaped strangely so that you can rotate it for either a thin or thick line. For someone like me with hooded lids I need as thin a line as I can get. I was surprised at how thin I could make the line by tapping the very edge into my lash line. I decided to take it a step further and try a wing. It was surprisingly easy! The multidimensional applicator practically fills the wing in for you!

This liner is matte and JET BLACK. It is no joke. I absolutely LOVE that. However, it also makes it difficult to correct if you make a mistake.

I like this liner but it's probably not best for a beginner.

*received this from Influenster for testing purposes
Rachel W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I hate liquid eyeliner. It's a pain to use and most of the time it smears...with the exception of this stuff. Wow. I'm amazed at how easily it goes on! And it goes on the way you want it to. I'm officially a fan.
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
I'd like to start by saying that I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I also don't think I'm very good at putting on makeup to begin with, so my hopes were that this product would make the application process a lot easier. I'm used to trying to use a pencil eyeliner on my upper lid, as the liquid liners i've tried in the past always ran and turned into a huge mess. The overall application was much more simple than trying to use a pencil. The liner just glides right on since it is a liquid, but is in an applicator that makes this process easier. I will admit it still was a bit awkward to draw a perfect line, but i'm sure with practice, this will become easier and easier. Overall, this product did last the entire day/night, so I would recommend it to someone who was looking for a long-lasting, rather simple to apply eyeliner, within this price point.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.