BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Kristina S.
I was pretty excited to receive this eyeliner. I really wanted to love it, but unfortunately it's flawed. I actually really love the applicator tip on this. I think it gives a nice thin line and if you want to go thick and bold you can. The pigmentation and the formula is great. It goes on smooth and very black. My problem with this is that it's not waterproof. It lasts for a while, but definitely does fade and smudge. I would buy a waterproof version of this.
Sham B.
I was vey surprised with this mascara and it's definitely great. The tip wasn't a pointy tip it was more like edged or rounded but it definitely did the job. The color is perfect and dark which is one Main thing that I look for in an eyeliner. One thing however is that it is not water proof aka it smudges (not pretty easily though). From what I have tested this lasts for about eight hours with no touch ups. Over all great product and definitely recommend
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
I love the design on this BUT when i apply it over eyeshadow it easily dries out fast. I wouldn't use this in a hurry. It takes more time to draw with it BECAUSE of always drying out! I guess keeping it point down when you use it again later helps. Keeping the cap on and putting it in hot water does not really help. It is priced okay.. But an eyeliner marker i bought online for $1 works better. I received this to test and review from the pep vox box 💋💋
Kiana L.
This is an okay eyeliner. I thought the tip was really unique because it has a paddle shape rather than a marker tip. However, this made it hard to get thin, precise lines even on its side. It's great for making thick, bold lines though! Application was nice and not dry at all. The formula took a little while to dry down, but it has good lasting ability and pigmentation. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!
Chelsea H.
Personally I am not a big fan of this product. Mainly because I like my eyeliner to be extremely thin and don't do cat eyeliner or anything, which I think it would be perfect for. I don't think the tip is very easy to apply a thin/straight line which I normally do with liquid eyeliners that are felt tip. The eyeliner itself is alright, dark black and smooth, and long lasting. This just is not a product I think people who do basic eyeliner would like.
Lalisa N.
I literally cannot live without liquid eyeliner. I've been using the same eyeliner for the past 7 years almost everyday so I was excited to try a new product! I love how easy it is to apply because it is a pen. The pigmentation is great and it also glides on very nicely. However, my eyelids are oily so it smudged a bit in the inner corner but nothing too bad. I still love it!

I received this product for testing purposes, but this is my honest review.
Jenny V.
It's alright. It's meh.

Though I do like the pigmentation of this liquid liner, it has a sheen finish to it which I'm not too fond of. I love a matte finish when it comes to my eyeliner... that way I know it won't smudge.

The round flat tip makes it hard to achieve the sharp cat eye that I like but it's a lot easier to use as it glides smoothly when using.

Overall, it's nice to have around but it's not something I'd grab everyday or would repurchase.
Michaela W.
I didn't love this eyeliner. The thick paddle is difficult to work with and achieving an even thin line is almost impossible. The paddle was also very stiff, rough, and almost painful on my eyelids. It did work nicely for tightlining (the waterline on my upper eyelid) and the black was very dark and intense. It'll work in a pinch but I wouldn't recommend it. I did receive this eyeliner free for testing purposes, but this review and opinion is my own.
Meghan M.
Independence, MO
This eyeliner is one of a kind! I've never used a felt tip eyeliner before, but so far I like it! It goes on very smooth and is pretty versatile since it has a thick and skinny tip depending on which way you turn it. It will definitely take some getting used to though, it's a little harder to apply than I'm used to just because of the tip. Overall great quality for the price! (I received this product for testing purposes, but my opinions are my own)
Darian D.
I received this complimentary product in my #ESVoxbox from influenster and I have to say, I am very impressed! I was not expecting the tip of the pen to be the shape that it is. Its is completely flat. I find that it allows for more control. It helps me create the perfect winged eyeliner. The only reason I gave it a 4 star rating is because I noticed that at the end of the day, it smudges just a little bit. But other than that, I am in love with it!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.