BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Wendy C.
I got this in my #ESVoxBox to test out and I hate to give a bad review but this honestly is one of the worst eyeliners I've ever used!!! I've been wearing liquid eyeliner since middle school in the late 80s and all through highschool in the 90s and doing the cat eye/winged eyeliner since then. This eyeliner has a very nice black matter color but that's about it! Trying to do winged eyeliner with what feels like I'm using a magic marker doesn't work well lol I would think a pointy felt tip would've been better but this is a joke it's too thick and bulky to use IMO. I would never purchase this ever!
Viginia H.
I received this in my #ESVoxBox and I am pretty disappointed. I finally got around trying it after my eyeliner ran out. At first I thought it would be great since I enjoyed the Maxfactor MasterpieceMax mascara but as soon as I opened the packaged...I wasn't pleased. I've used many eyeliner pens before (from brushes to felt) but nothing like this before. Pigmentation is good though. The application process was a lot harder than I thought. I don't have much lid space so I can't really use the flat edge to make a thicker wing (if that makes sense). The tip was very hard as well which isn't something I'm used to.
Holly K.
In full disclosure I am new to wearing liquid liner. I find this pretty easy to use to line the lash line. I'm not into wearing winged liner but did attempt to test it out- I had to clean up the edge with a Q tip in makeup remover so when using this liner I'd suggest doing your eyes before foundation. It is SO BLACK!!!! Incredibly beautifully pigmented! My husband commented that my eyes looked very dark (a compliment lol). It is much darker than the NYC high definition felt tip liner that I have been using. I can't say how long it lasts as I've only worn around the house. The shape of the tip is different but I didn't find it that hard to use. It may be harder to get a perfect wing since the tip isn't flexible at all. Overall very nice product that is a MATTE black!
O. H.
I got this eyeliner in my PepVoxBox and with the first swatch I was very impressed. It was really dark and dried super quickily (next to my other liquid liner which I swatched to compare). The only cons are that it bled into my creases and the shape of the applicator. It's a lot like a caligraphy pen so it's thin when you turn it one way but thick the other. My other liner makes the perfect wing just laying it down and this one will definitely take some practice. Also, the swatches have stained my hand through multiple handwashes and a shower! Which must imply good lasting power but just putting it out there for anyone looking for something less intense.

I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Decent formula! Last for hours and the black is a nice dark one. I dislike the tip of the applicator. It's flat and makes it hard to apply. It's difficult to get a thin line. Isn't one I'll be buying again.
Natazhia B.
Gordo, AL
I had an awesome time trying out this eyeliner! The eyeliner is very much like a permanent marker without the permanent part lol! It's very easy to use and dries quickly! Once it's dry there's no smearing which I love! I use this eyeliner to create a beautiful wing effect...my wings come out Beautiful! The only issue I take with this product is you have to assume that when you close it that it's closed completely because you hear no clicking or snapping sound to reassure that it won't open and dry out in your makeup bag. I received this gem, MaxFactor, from Influenster to test out for free, my opinions are all my own!
Markita D.
Greenbelt, MD
I received this line is the #esvoxbox and i totally loved it. Compared to other drugstore liners its def in the top 2. Once applied it last all day long, i have brown almond shaped eyes so black always makes them look more dramatic. What i love most about this liner is the pigmentation of the ink and the duality of the applicator. I really believe that makes it easy to apply. It may take some getting used to but i wouldnt give up on it so easily. You're able to make a think or wider wing without having to go over the line a million times. Typically with drugstore liners i find that they dry quickly and do not apply flawlessly over eyeshadows. that was not the case here. I would def buy this product.
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
I got this from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own. I'm not a liquid liner girl. I get frustrated very easily. I will get one eye done perfectly and when it comes time for the next eye- I mess it up 9 times before I decide to just start my whole makeup look over again. However, if we are talking about product quality, especially for a drug store brand, this one is pretty good. It also gives you the option of using just a thin line or making a thick one/more of a cat eye look. It does super quick, which is great so it doesn't smudge. It has a "paddle shaped tip" which i found useful because you can hold it the super thin way for lighter looks or the paddle/thick way for the thicker, cat eye look.... it's just not my thing. But if it was I would buy this. Being a beauty blogger and belonging to tons of makeup subscription boxes, I've gotten my fair share of liquid liners and this is definitely Italy one of the better ones.
Sumaira N.
I found this product at walgreens for about $10, I got it in shade "velvet black". The tip of this is very interesting, see for yourself below.

I'm not a pro when it comes to eyeliner, so I stick to the easy applicators. This is the only eyeliner that I have been able to achieve a thin line from. I have tried stila, Maybelline master precise, Loreal slim and many other brands. With this mascara I am able to achieve the eye liner look that I desire. I would want to try a shade that is more black if it is available. Definitely will recommend this to others.
Lynn T.
I I received this in the Endless Summe Voxbox, thank you Influenster!

The line color is a wonder black very pigmented. The liquid with the thinnest part of the felt paddle tip made it easy to get real close to to tight-line and got in between my lashes. But the paddle still isn't for me however, I just couldn't get it to work even though I followed the direction to make a wing. My eyes are kind of different in the other corners, one eye slants a bit more and the fold end differently. So it may not but the paddle's fault.
Another thing was after an 8 hour day it smudges and ends up on my lower eye. It doesn't dry that quickly either.
Glad others had good experience with this liner.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.