BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Ellen K.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoyed the color of this eyeliner and the compactness, but I don't like the shape of the applicator! It is paddle-shaped and I found it difficult to use and hard to get a thin line. I also felt like it was smearing as I was applying to my eyelid.
Yanela V.
Amo la linea max factor, y siento que este delineador seria perfecto para mi por su facil aplicacion y yo no tengo un buen pulso y todo se me riega.
Michelle M.
Rochester, NY
It took a few times to adjust to using the tip of this eyeliner. It looks like a felt tip sharper but is flat. I really like this eyeliner for getting a medium thin straight line. It you are looking to create a very thin line or create a cat eye this is not your eyeliner.
Livia M.
Caro, MI
Love how dark and matte this eyeliner is. The only thing is it's hard for me to do a wing with it but I find it easy to do a thing line!
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
Normally i stay far away from liquid eyeliners but this one i liked a lot. the point on it makes it super easy to use and i like that depending on how you hold it you can get a thicker or thinner line. The only improvement i would make is for it to be waterproof
Sabrina T.
Oak Harbor, WA
First of all, I've never heard of this brand, I've received this in my PEP voxbox and let me just say I love how different the brush tip is!! This does apply matte and easy to use! I've always used liquid eyeliner but using this "pen" liner made it simpler. The brush is thin so it easier to go into your inner corner of your eye! I'm very impressed with this liner. Totally recommend this!!
Claudia L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I loooooved it! It lasts a long time and it's easy to use. It's the first time I have used this eyeliner since I am a faithful user of just the normal liquid eyeliner and not the pencil type. I would recommend this but the only thing I don't like is the shape of the liner. It's very difficult for me to actually do a decent cat eye because it won't get to a point edge.
L H.
Got this in the ES VoxBox, and it is fabulous!!!!
The paddle-shaped applicator is so unique and made it so easy to put on even though I haven't used liquid eyeliner in ages!!!
It is a true coal black and not at all like other eyeliner markers that come out looking like washable gray marker 😱😱😲
The staying power was great, and overall it reminds me of the Telescopic black I used to pay an arm & a leg for from L'oreal. Highly recommend it!
Fallon F.
Logan, UT
Works very well! It honestly brings so much definition to my eyes. It is affordable! I got it inside of my PEP VoxBox but I would honestly compare this eye liner to the DIOR brand.
Taylor A.
Los Angeles , CA
I received this product complimentary from influents. I have to say I was a little confused when I first saw the applicator for the eyeliner. I didn’t think it was going to work well and I didn’t think I was going to like it. But it ended up working really well and I did in fact like the eyeliner! It was an extremely pigmented black eyeliner and I would definitely recommend giving it to others to try!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.