Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Zakiya M.
Miramar , Fl
I received this in my #voxbox and i love it! The felt tip is very precise, no more uneven lines. It goes on very smoothly as well.
Etienne P.
Austin , Tx
Is a little hard to use, but after than you got be beautiful, you can have a perfect make up during the whole night, I really like
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
It is one of my favorite eyeliner, It's very easy to use and I really love the results. The color is very dark and it lasts hours.
Brenda B.
Lo recomiendo completamente es espectacular. De fácil aplicación y me encanta porque vino también en mi primera Vox Box.. #ESVoxBox
Courtney K.
Napoleon, OH
I have always stuck with one eyeliner but since I got this in my #ESVoxbox I love this one! I will continue to use this eyeliner.
Nikerya C.
Atlanta, GA
This eyeliner is so easy to apply which is good for me bc I'm a beginner. It also makes my eyes pop with the max factor mascara.
Selena F.
Fort Smith , AR
It was okay not the biggest fan but the tip was amazing the liquid dries out very fast if that didn't happen it would be a go to
Hannah F.
Canby, OR
I love black liquid eyeliner! I was so excited to get this and try it out! It is such a staple makeup item that every girl needs!
Megan P.
Goes on smooth, minimal fearhering. I just cant make liner work, so its not for me, but it would be good if its your cup of tea.
Brooke M.
I love this amazing liner. The way it is designed I can have a thin line or a thick dramatic line that lasts all day and night!!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.