BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Selena F.
Fort Smith , AR
It was okay not the biggest fan but the tip was amazing the liquid dries out very fast if that didn't happen it would be a go to
Jensen C.
Dover, PA
AWFUL. dried out within a day and the shape is difficult to use. I understand the concept but it doesn't work well.
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I got the max factor masterpiece high precision liquid eyeliner to try and I fell in love with it goes on perfectly!
Brittany R.
I absolutely love this eye liner. It goes on so well and it has a very nice tip. Very long lasting, and very black.
prisilia p.
Ea superrr, tiene punta fina y gruesa marca muy bien, no lo se usar muy bien, pero me gusta que perdure en la piel
mireida v.
Midland, TX
Really good eyeliner doesn't smudge witch is really hard for me to find a eyeliner because my eyes are super watery
Lou K.
Danville, AR
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It's the only kind to buy. It goes on super easy. Best product ever!!
Lacey S.
Tellico Plains
This eyeliner is highly used in my home! Even though I can't do wings I still use it and it's great!
Elizabeth M.
Bogota
This product need be more powerful because it's so soft and doesn't produce the impact
Keaton K.
This stuff sucks. The shape of the felt tip is just...THE WORST. It's like a duck bill.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.