BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Jess M.
Ellicott City, MD
In looove with this eyeliner! I never had something like that! Its really easy to apply, dry quickly, seems like a real pen. So easy! :)
Mariah H.
Clarksville, TN
I love this eyeliner i hardly use liquid liner but i will definitely be a repeat user with this! Goes on so perfect and smooth i love it!
Livia M.
Caro, MI
Love how dark and matte this eyeliner is. The only thing is it's hard for me to do a wing with it but I find it easy to do a thing line!
Ashley M.
Atlanta, TX
Ok ladies. If you want an amazing eyeliner here it is. So easy too put on. Doesn't smudge. I received this in my #voxbox and LOVE IT!!!!
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
I recieved the free from influenster im not really into makeup but this was amazing dark bold color easy to use i totally recommand it!
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL

I love this eyeliner . I received it in my #EsVOXBox . It is perfect for evening makeup . easy to apply even for beginners. I love this
Shannon K.
Brooklyn, NY
Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job
Nisha S.
I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I love this liquid liner, so precise, and dries fast.
Shana R.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love it !!! I like how it can be used wide and it can be used thin . Defiantly gonna hold on to this !! It also comes off pretty well
Mallory H.
Dozier, AL
I love this product! It is very precise and helps with making that perfect winged eyeliner look. I definitely recommend this to anyone!
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.