BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
I just got this in my voxbox and I really like it! I was skeptickle about the shape but it really helped shape a good wing! :)
Neva L.
Pearl, MS
I'm not a liquid eyeliner girl, but I loved this applicator and was super simple to apply. Last several hours. I'd recommend.
Breanna V.
Groves, TX
I love this product! I have been trying to find a cheap product that carries the perfect tip of eyeliner and this one is it!
Leezette F.
Clearwater, FL
Great product that gives your eyes dimension!! You can use it at along the lash line or to give yourself gorgeous cat eyes!!!
Caroline E.
Longwood , FL
Nice rich color.. Great for a bold wing only! Wish the tip was more a flexible tip than a stiff tip but good for precision.
Karimi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely loved this eyeliner! Pigmented black color. No smudge. Precise lines. Lasts all day. Would definitely buy again!
Ashleigh H.
Howell, MI
I received this in the #ESVoxBox. The color and pigment is nice but I'm not a fan of the tip, especially for winged look.
Carissa F.
Zimmerman , Mn
I wouldn't say it's my favorite eyeliner... It was difficult to apply. But, I did like the blackness and color! #ESVoxBox
Jackie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use many felt tip liners and I actually enjoy this one a lot. It allowed me to made my wing so perfect without effort!
Lindsey H.
Cabot, AR
Perfect for precise lines! It's easy to use and doesn't run when it gets hot. Very easy to remove at the end of the day.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.