BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Very bold black color. You can either make a thick or thin line. Very easy to apply. Didn't like that the tip isnt thin enough to make a wing.
Kelsey S.
I received this product for free through influenster in my pep vox box I'm not a eye liner wearer but I like this one easy to use and stays put
Bri M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this product like absolutely love. I've had it for about 5-6 months and it still has long to go. I get the perfect cat eye every time!
Samantha S.
Germantown, TN
This product isn’t for me because I don’t do well with liquid eyeliner. It was very hard for me to use without messing up and starting over.
Nia K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Very black, and very prone to bleeding. I like the idea of the paddle brush, but this was definitely not for me. It really does stay all day!
Emily R.
Marlin, TX
The tip on here turned out very helpful , the formula it's self was a bit too watery , but it did the job !
I will be buying in the future
Ashley M.
this is not a bad product what makes the application a bit hard is the tip of the eyeliner, i had to try a few times before it went nicely
Jess M.
Ellicott City, MD
In looove with this eyeliner! I never had something like that! Its really easy to apply, dry quickly, seems like a real pen. So easy! :)
Livia M.
Caro, MI
Love how dark and matte this eyeliner is. The only thing is it's hard for me to do a wing with it but I find it easy to do a thing line!
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
I received this in my #ESVoxbox and was not too impressed. I liked the pigment, but did not make it easier to make a cat eye like noted.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.