BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Decent formula! Last for hours and the black is a nice dark one. I dislike the tip of the applicator. It's flat and makes it hard to apply. It's difficult to get a thin line. Isn't one I'll be buying again.
Fotini M.
Mauldin, SC
Amazing!!! easy to make straight lines!!! Lasts all day. Does not need to be touched up and does not run! The color is bold and easy to wash off! I love this product! This is my favorite it has lasted me along time. I will most defiantly buy it again! The mascara is amazing too!
Alyssa d.
The brush on this eyeliner is really rough and kind of hard to apply in my opinion. Also, I feel like I need to apply many layers to get a nice line. I honestly did not like this product at all.
Amber L.
I liked the product at first but it just doesn't last that long and doesn't apply very dark. I prefer a liquid look with a very very deep black. This product just didn't provide that sadly. I loved the shape though and the application was really nice that's why I gave it a 3.
Ryanne B.
I'm not usually one for liquid eyeliner, but the formula and the tip of this pen were pretty spot on! I got it in my VoxBox and was pretty impressed. For someone who is usually pretty shaky and fumbles a lot, I always get a great line with this applicator. I don't wear eyeliner a lot, but for going out with friends or date nights, this stuff completes the look! Would definitely recommend.
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI
When I got this eyeliner in my Pep Vox Box, I was skeptical about the unique style of the brush. I really enjoy the formula of the eyeliner, but the brush could use some work, I frequently wing my eyeliner and it is really difficult to get a sharp point. I generally just combat this by using a different eyeliner to create a point.
Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
I got this in my voxbox and was so excited to try it! I love liquid eyeliner but have a hard time applying it.. this pen tip is awesome! The only down side is that it seems to dry out while using it so I have to shake it to get more down to the tip. Other than that I love this!! Definitely will be buying!
Victoria W.
I really loved the easy application. A lot of people complain about it being a marker, but I think it makes it easier to apply rather than the normal flimsy brush. It's definitely still a liquid liner though. It lasted through a Halloween party, but sweat right off when I went to the club. To be fair, the club was very very packed...
Kelly M.
Poultney, Vt
I love how my eye liner comes out when I use this but it hurts! I have fairly sensitive skin and the pen felt like it was scratching my eye. It lasted pretty long after I put it on, and the different angles you can get from the pen are great. Just not a huge fan of the eye irritation!
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Not a fan of this eyeliner. The paddle shaped tip was hard to control and did not offer any precision. Getting any kind of a wing was very difficult. Color was ok, I liked how matte it was but it smeared and did not last.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.