BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Kristin T.
Drakes Branch, VA
This liner is ok if I ran out of my Kat Von D tattoo liner or needed something in a pinch. I do not like the applicator tip, I prefer a tip that I can make a thin line for everyday and then a thicker more dramatic line as well if needed. I probably would not purchase this item again.
catie m.
Philadelphia, PA
this eyeliner is amazing! i was weary at first, as i am not really a liquid eyeliner gal, i use eyeshadow as liner, but this stuff is fantastic! it goes on way better than any felt tips i've used. before, and it lasts all day!
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
I hate liquid eyeliner. It's a pain to use and most of the time it smears...with the exception of this stuff. Wow. I'm amazed at how easily it goes on! And it goes on the way you want it to. I'm officially a fan.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I love the tip of this liner because it makes it so much easier to create a straight and even line. Wonderful packaging. Formula works great and dries fast. No complaints at all and would def. purchase after having sampled it thanks to Influenster!
Danielle N.
Lumberton, NJ
The eyeliner works great! As does their mascara! It's my first time using their products and I would definitely buy again. It was a good price and I use it daily. I really like the quality of it!
Molika S.
This product is alright. I have tried better eyeliners in my opinion. I'm not too crazy about the applicator but I do love that it's felt tip which offer a bit more control. It's glide on very easy but do not last all day.
Brenna H.
This eye liner is perfect! It's so. Ugh easier than regular liquid eye liner and doesn't Smudge like pencil eyeliner. It goes on nice and bold and I can count on it to stay on all day!
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
I like this a lot especially to make a wing , the only thing wish it would glide smoothly to make a line but not bad and last all day and has a matte look , love it
Esme M.
Gilbert, AZ
I would've given it better ratings if it weren't for the fact that the applicator tip was horrible for making precise lines. The tip was just too odd, I hardly got to use the product.
Viginia H.
I received this in my #ESVoxBox and I am pretty disappointed. I finally got around trying it after my eyeliner ran out. At first I thought it would be great since I enjoyed the Maxfactor MasterpieceMax mascara but as soon as I opened the packaged...I wasn't pleased. I've used many eyeliner pens before (from brushes to felt) but nothing like this before. Pigmentation is good though. The application process was a lot harder than I thought. I don't have much lid space so I can't really use the flat edge to make a thicker wing (if that makes sense). The tip was very hard as well which isn't something I'm used to.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.