BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Diana H.
Boston, MA
I'm impressed with the liquid liner, even when It is a little thick to me, it has an excellent definition, duration and it's great for people who are beginners with the cat eye.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
This stuff is pretty cool, easy to apply with a nice glide. I use liquid eyeliner at least a few times a week. this is a very easy pen to use, and is easy to apply. This was my first time trying this particular product. I might purchase again, I will have to continue to use.
Ruby C.
Northridge, CA
I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I love this eyeliner because it's super pigmented and I love how easy it glides on my eyelids! I also love that it lasts all day and I would definantley purchase again! #pepvoxbox
Lou K.
Danville, AR
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It's the only kind to buy. It goes on super easy. Best product ever!!
Diane R.
Glendale, CA
A very good eyeliner. very pigmented and goes on so easily. it doesn't budge and helps me make a beautiful winged liner. i'm so happy to have it in my life lol
Celeste R.
This eyeliner works amazing! I have heard reall bad comments about this product but it's not. It actually works good ! I had never heard of this brand before.
Kerri M.
Cheltenham, Pa
I received this product for free in my endless summer vox box. The product itself seemed good, but the applicator brush was horrible. I had to redo my makeup.
Cristine L.
Blanchester, OH
This is really great eyeliner, so easy to apply and and easy to remove too. I have black eye color.the packaging is great,and i can wear it long lasting....
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
I really like this eyeliner I love liquid eyeliner this one is really nice.
Got it in my #pepvoxbox
#free
For testing but I really like it and recommend it.
Marisa O.
I've always been a liquid liner lover, coming from a different styled brush to a felt one I found the felt harder to use because it wasn't what I was use to.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.