BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Taylor W.
First liquid eyeliner I've ever used and I love it. It goes on so smooth and you can turn the pen to get your desired thickness. It's also so intense with any shadows. Just have to get my hand to stop shaking long enough to appreciate the precision tip!
Katja  C.
Fullerton, CA
This eyeliner has a flat, hard edge, which I found made it extremely easy to apply. Since the tip was so hard, I didn't have to press hard in order to get a smooth line across my eyelid. I also thought the shape made it very easy to do winged eyeliner. Would definitely recommend.
Emma V.
Now, I'm not the most skilled in liquid eyeliner, but I can at least do it. With this applicator however, I was hopeless. It's flat and rounded and couldn't figure out, for the life of me, how to use it.
Genesis M.
I LOVE the dark and smooth black on my eyes but I certainly don't like that applicator. It's so weird and always make my makeup get messy. I have a hate/love relationship with this eyeliner. However, it's a nice price for a nice product, but I'd love that they change that applicator.
LaChae R.
Chattanooga, TN
This is not my favorite liquid eyeliner. The tip of it made it a bit hard for me to control.  I will say that once I get my liner looking how I want it, it has GREAT staying power and is very black. I probably would not repurchase this though. I prefer gel liner.
Michaela F.
Brookhaven, PA
I got this eyeliner in a freebie box and it changed my life! I used to only buy stila eyeliner but it was just breaking my bank! I changed over about a year ago and haven't looked back. The price is perfect, the color is strong and doesn't budge. All what I was looking for!
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I liked that the eyeliner was in a skinny tube but the shape of the tip made it awkward for applying a straight line. I felt like it wasn't very dark black and it was not as long wearing as I would have liked it to be.
kay L.
Madison, SD
This eyeliner is one of my Favorite products for now. it is inexpensive and of good value. the slant edge makes it perfect to draw. i like it so far, but my only problem is that it dries out fast. Overall good product and i would recommend to family and friends.
Jessie B.
Carrollton, OH
Good pigmentation and smoothly applied. It lasted all day with no smudging or flaking off. I didn't care much for the applicator but it wasn't terrible. Didn't do thin wings very well.
Kristin T.
Drakes Branch, VA
This liner is ok if I ran out of my Kat Von D tattoo liner or needed something in a pinch. I do not like the applicator tip, I prefer a tip that I can make a thin line for everyday and then a thicker more dramatic line as well if needed. I probably would not purchase this item again.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.