BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Yanela V.
Amo la linea max factor, y siento que este delineador seria perfecto para mi por su facil aplicacion y yo no tengo un buen pulso y todo se me riega.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
I received this product free from influesnter for testing purposes. I was not that impressed with this eyeliner. the tip was very stiff and scratchy and it skipped a lot on my skin.
Yadhira R.
Love this eyeliner! I received it in my pep voxbox and I am obsessed! I haven't seen anything like it. Very unique and gives a great cat eye look!!
Sydney S.
The only thing I don't like about this eyeliner is the shape of the tip! Otherwise I really like it! I hope they get this brand in my local stores!
Leah K.
I love this eyeliner and how its like a marker tip! Very easy to apply which is a bonus the only thing bad is it doesn't dry that fast which is sad
Yvonne T.
Salinas, CA
I have one word for this amazing! The way it glides off is so smooth I just love it! It lasted all day and it wont smear which is a big plus for me
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
Got this in my #pepvoxbox and I'm not a big fan of it . I love liquid eyeliner but the felt tip wasn't for me. Made it hard to do my wing liner .
Haley K.
Covington, Ky
I'm not really sure how I feel about this eyeliner. The tip of it is flat, which is a little weird. Might be better if only used on the top lid.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Very bold black color. You can either make a thick or thin line. Very easy to apply. Didn't like that the tip isnt thin enough to make a wing.
Alexis L.
Cumberland, KY
I love this eyeliner! The precision tip is something that I didn't know I needed, until I had it! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.