BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Erin H.
Although I really liked the formula of this eyeliner, I did not like the shape of the applicator. The rounded felt paddle made it hard for me to create precision lines, especially on a wing. The black was a little too shiny as well, compared to my brown eyes.
Ana L.
I'm absolutely in love with this eyeliner. It's super black and really easy to apply. I have tried a lot of eyeliners but this one is my fav. I would recommend it to all girls that they want an amazing bold eye. The cat eye style is so easy to make with this product. Really worth it
Sarah S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like the packaging but right away when I put the eyeliner on it instantly smeared even when I tried again and kept my eyes closed to make sure it was it completely dry it never completely dried it seemed like. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Tiffany H.
I received this in my voxbox but my opinions are all my own. I'm not good at makeup, especially liquid eyeliner, but I do like this one. The liner is very black, and I really do like it but sometimes it is hard to use (that may be consumer error though😉)
Rachelle v.
Mulberry, Fl
Transform your look with with bold intensity. The unique paddle-shaped tip draws both a dramatic and thick line and an elegant thin line, to create the precise look you want. Lifting your eyelid taught, apply the eyeliner in a continuous line from inner to outer corner. For a striking look, finish with a flick of eyeliner from the outer corner of your eye
Zenna T.
Williamsport , PA
This liner takes so getting used to and perfecting that wing you want. I just never got the hang of it. The liner is very pigmented and does wear all day as well as doesn't streak. I think there should be a choice of a paddle shape tip or a felt brush tip. I would prefer the latter but I also love the idea of a new eyeliner tip in the market
Lisa B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Disclaimer: I'm not a HUGE user of liquid liner. What I will say is that this is pretty foolproof for those of us who are challenged with this particular application style. I didn't find that it bled too much, but it wouldn't be my go to. It did remove wonderfully however, and works in a pinch when I cant find my pencil or cream liner.
Michelle P.
Conroe, TX
I'm not a big makeup person by any means. I just never wear the stuff. But compared to other eye liners that I used to wear, this one is pretty good. Goes on smooth and takes less strokes to get the achieved look you're going for.
Kavya K.
So the shape of this eyeliner is a bit funky. It's made to allow for a good cat eye, but the shape is kind of wide and flat. This makes getting a precise point or a clean line pretty difficult. It's good for dot-lining the water line area, but honestly, for the cat eye, I'd use sephora's liquid eyeliners.
Taylor W.
First liquid eyeliner I've ever used and I love it. It goes on so smooth and you can turn the pen to get your desired thickness. It's also so intense with any shadows. Just have to get my hand to stop shaking long enough to appreciate the precision tip!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.