BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Kerri M.
Cheltenham, Pa
I received this product for free in my endless summer vox box. The product itself seemed good, but the applicator brush was horrible. I had to redo my makeup.
Mary H.
Bowling Green, OH
OBSESSED with this eyeliner. It gets the cateye perfect. I've gotten so many compliments. I don't wear eyeliner everyday, but I only use this one when I do.
Marisa O.
I've always been a liquid liner lover, coming from a different styled brush to a felt one I found the felt harder to use because it wasn't what I was use to.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
I really like this eyeliner I love liquid eyeliner this one is really nice.
Got it in my #pepvoxbox
#free
For testing but I really like it and recommend it.
Cristine L.
Blanchester, OH
This is really great eyeliner, so easy to apply and and easy to remove too. I have black eye color.the packaging is great,and i can wear it long lasting....
Isadora C.
Berkeley, Ca
Love iiiiiiiiiit! the texture, the line wont come out, the point is very nice too.
I use it everytime I go out with friends or when i want to look pretty.
M G.
I got this in a vbox and I was immediately impress of how pigmented it is. Just that it does bleed so only if you like thick eyeliner this is good for you.
Yoselin L.
West Roxbury, MA
This maxfactor masterpiece eye liner is an amazong eye liner when you can to switch between thin and thick cat eyes. It's essy to use and very affordable.
Karla R.
I got this product from influenster and I am amazed at the tip of this product because had not seen one before but it is so easy to use and good quality

Daisy N.
Marietta , GA
This eyeliner is phenomenal !
Has a really really dark color & great pigmentation which I love & it's so easy to apply
Stays on all day with no trouble !
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.