BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
leidy s.
Round Rock, TX
I received this in my # esvoxbox and i cant do a wing but with this it gave me alot of precision and got a decent cat eye very pigmented like it alot #influenster
Iseah N.
Wilmington , Delaware
I found this to come on very smooth I loved it thanks, when mine is done I will surly buy another one. I have brown eyes and it still is amazing no Matter the color. I would recommend to any of my friends
skia m.
This Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner makes a good combination with Masterpiece Max Mascara, so have that buy both, not I seem to some products expensive, have a good quality. Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner is excellent, I've never had one own haha but I used several provided me friends and it is good, is something to buy when you have money haha :)
Sarah E.
This was a highly pigment eyeliner, however I wasn't totally impressed with the applicator. Other than this, the price and quality are great! This product is also very easy to find at your local Target or other drugstores !
Emily S.
Louisa, KY

I was in need of an affordable long-lasting liner, and I am so glad I found this at Target and gave it a try. The tip isn't hard and doesn't tear at your skin, like other brands tend to do. It is super easy to apply, and it the absolute best for perfecting winged eyeliner.
Lexy T.
Ardmore, OK
I got this eyeliner in my #esvoxbox and I wasn't a fan of it. It was hard to apply because of the tip. I did like that the tip stayed full of liquid though. You didn't have to wait for it.
Gabi L.
Ithaca, NY
AMAZING FOR WINGS- it lasts and lasts and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend and if you are like me and you're not a MAKEUP GURU, you can still do a fierce cat eye with this pen!
Lezlie C.
I love love love this Max factor masterpiece precision eyeliner! It goes on smooth and last throughout the day! Every girl NEEDS one of these in their makeup bag. You should try this if you haven't already!
Emma L.
Greenville, NC
I received this eyeliner for free in the endless summer voxbox. I'm not a fan. The brush is terrible and the eyeliner goes on streaky. I wouldn't pay for it with my own money.
Diana H.
Boston, MA
I'm impressed with the liquid liner, even when It is a little thick to me, it has an excellent definition, duration and it's great for people who are beginners with the cat eye.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.