BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
I received this eyeliner in my Pep VoxBox and really liked it! It is a little strange to get used to the paddle brush, but I feel it did help in creating a nice clean wing! My one issue with this eyeliner is that you MUST keep the lid on. I took the liner out f my makeup bag and found that the lid had come off and so the pen completely dried out and I couldn't use it anymore. As long as you're careful to maintain it, it's a great product!
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
I'm actually surprised how much I liked this product. The applicator is very odd but I find it easy to work with my hooded eyes. SInce the applicator is very stiff it makes it very easy to draw a smooth line. I think this would be amazing for beginners to use if they aren't familiar with regular liquid liners. However, this flakes off very easily. I would not call this long wearing or smudge proof. The color is very opaque though. I prefer my Loreal Lineur Intense over this eyeliner. #PepVoxBox
Melinda R.
I really tried to like this eyeliner but it just would not work for me, the blunt tip of this eyeliner made it impossible to do a wing I guess I'm just use to the Kat von d eyeliner which is my favorite, because I couldn't get an even close line along my lash line unless I pressed lightly and kept my hand very steady,
Jessica P.
Dana Point, CA
I received this as part of a vox box for reviewing purposes and I HATED it. The tip was super hard to use and imprecise. I'm not sure if it's because I usually use Kat Von D's tatoo liner, but this wasn't black enough or smooth enough. Even after four tries I couldn't get the cat eye I wear frequently. It flaked off by the end of the day. 1/10 will not be repurchasing.
Andrea R.
I'm new in this eyeliner stuff, but this eyeliner is smooth, so easy to use and precise. It's long lasting and it's not the hard to wipe out. If you have a sensitive or greasy skin, I think this eyeliner is a very good option. I can practice with this product to make a better eyeline and wings. You should try it.
Rachel A.
Unfortunately, I am not a fan of Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner.
I may have been using the pen wrong, but each time I tried to use it (~4) it hurt to do so.
I am a huge fan of liquid eyeliner, so I was excited to try this one.
It just wasn't as good as I was used to/it literally hurt to put it to my eyelid.
I would not recommend this product.
Sierra P.
Windsor Hts, IA
I absolutely am in LOVE with this eyeliner. As a woman who has every kind of eyeliner imaginable, every type of eyeliner, at many different price levels; I would give them all away for this one. It is very easy to use and is very precise, it also lasts all day long. My problem now is I cannot find it in a single store and I desperately need a new one
Jess H.
Saint Charles, MO
Love Love Love this eyeliner! I used to use a different liquid eyeliner, but then received this as a complimentary gift from Influenster for me to try and I fell in love. I get such precision and clean lines with this mascara. Now it is all I use, and it lasts all day on me (the old one didn't).
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
This is my new favorite eyeliner! It's the perfect intensity of black and it goes on so smooth! The applicator is perfect because you can draw on thick lines or keep it thin for any look! I'd definitely recommend this product for anyone who, like me, is usually clueless when it comes to perfect liner!
Erin H.
Although I really liked the formula of this eyeliner, I did not like the shape of the applicator. The rounded felt paddle made it hard for me to create precision lines, especially on a wing. The black was a little too shiny as well, compared to my brown eyes.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.