BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Sarah E.
This was a highly pigment eyeliner, however I wasn't totally impressed with the applicator. Other than this, the price and quality are great! This product is also very easy to find at your local Target or other drugstores !
Emily S.
Louisa, KY

I was in need of an affordable long-lasting liner, and I am so glad I found this at Target and gave it a try. The tip isn't hard and doesn't tear at your skin, like other brands tend to do. It is super easy to apply, and it the absolute best for perfecting winged eyeliner.
Lexy T.
Ardmore, OK
I got this eyeliner in my #esvoxbox and I wasn't a fan of it. It was hard to apply because of the tip. I did like that the tip stayed full of liquid though. You didn't have to wait for it.
Gabi L.
Ithaca, NY
AMAZING FOR WINGS- it lasts and lasts and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend and if you are like me and you're not a MAKEUP GURU, you can still do a fierce cat eye with this pen!
Lezlie C.
I love love love this Max factor masterpiece precision eyeliner! It goes on smooth and last throughout the day! Every girl NEEDS one of these in their makeup bag. You should try this if you haven't already!
Emma L.
Greenville, NC
I received this eyeliner for free in the endless summer voxbox. I'm not a fan. The brush is terrible and the eyeliner goes on streaky. I wouldn't pay for it with my own money.
Diana H.
Boston, MA
I'm impressed with the liquid liner, even when It is a little thick to me, it has an excellent definition, duration and it's great for people who are beginners with the cat eye.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
This stuff is pretty cool, easy to apply with a nice glide. I use liquid eyeliner at least a few times a week. this is a very easy pen to use, and is easy to apply. This was my first time trying this particular product. I might purchase again, I will have to continue to use.
Ruby C.
Northridge, CA
I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I love this eyeliner because it's super pigmented and I love how easy it glides on my eyelids! I also love that it lasts all day and I would definantley purchase again! #pepvoxbox
Diane R.
Los Angeles, CA
A very good eyeliner. very pigmented and goes on so easily. it doesn't budge and helps me make a beautiful winged liner. i'm so happy to have it in my life lol
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.