BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Jen K.
Winston, GA
I love this eyeliner and I also have the Matching mascara and they are great
Maria Conchita N.
Medley, FL
It's a little bit difficult to use but for the price it works really good..
Katie W.
Brackenridge, PA
I received this product for free in a box from Influenster a while ago, I've been using liquid liner for many years and its my staple makeup product. Now this eyeliner in particular in its self is good, it is opaque and from my experience of having watery eyes don't seem to smudge or smear off. The packaging is the downfall, the tip as it comes I just don't like, I found it difficult to get a nice fine pointy tail for my eyeliner wing. Also making sure it was sitting right in my hand having to ajust how I'm holding it was kind of annoying. I used it like that for about a week until I decided to just cut the corners off of it to make it pointy and use it that way which I like quite a lot more as now I can just place the tip and drag the liner to make the my wing. After cutting I quite like it over all but mostly just because of how I cut it. My rating is for how it comes out of the package. After cutting it I'd give it 4 stars. Just bad tip design.
Chelsea G.
TBH I received two of these in two different boxes and I was a little annoyed because the first few times I used it, I wasn't thrilled with the tip and application. It was a little odd shaped and it took a few tries to get a perfect line. It did bleed a little bit, but it dries almost immediately and lasts all day. Also, I have very watery eyes, and I didn't find that it was smearing on my outer corners like so many liners do. I would say for the price point, the formula is not that bad once you practice using the felt tip multiple times!
Megan A.
I’ve never seen an eyeliner shaped like this one on the end. I received it back from the max factor box nearly a year ago, but I really like it! I was worried it would be tricky because of how it’s shaped but it’s actually really easy because I’ll be the first to admit I’m a beginner in the makeup world! I have blue eyes and it really makes them pop.
Christina C.
Hudson, FL
Honestly my favorite liquid eyeliner. It made it easier for me to do my eyeliner. It was amazingly cheap but a very good product. Easy to apply and use. I wish I was easier to find, I bought at Walmart and then they stopped selling it. I would highly recommend this product to people who struggle to do their eye makeup like I do.
Arantza Z.
I received this on a VoxBox but my review is completely honest. I do not like the tip of the eyeliner, I prefer when liquid eyeliners have a very fine tip so that I can decide what I want that day. This would not work if I want a look that has a very thin eyeliner line.
Dianna A.
Las Vegas, NV
This eyeliner is different in comparison to others since it has the great shape on the tip making it easy to apply it either thick or thin. It really makes it easier to shape the wing perfectly. I feel like this definitely makes for less time stressing if your eyeliner looks good or not! The only thing I would change about this eyeliner is that it seems to go dry sometimes, as if its almost out which isn't the best but if you press it a little the makeup is then released more.
Vee R.
Sunnyvale, CA
When I first received this eyeliner, I was very excited to be trying a new liquid liner. However, I was very disappointed that it is hard to work with to create a sharp wing line. The applicator is a felt rounded tip it's not pointy like other liquid liners, so I only use this liner for work to create a normal line. I have tried to make sharp wings with this multiple times but it just doesn't work in my favor. Would I buy: No, nor do I recommend. All opinions are my own, although I did receive this liner for free.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I received the Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner from Influenster and I was iffy at first because I'm not a liquid eyeliner fan, but once I ran out of my regular eyeliner I decided to take this one out of the package and WOW! I've been obsessed and have used it as my daily eyeliner ever since then. It's SO precise, it's always a clean line and doesn't bleed. I wish I would've been introduced to this liner years ago. The brush is my absolute favorite. Highly recommend!!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.