BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
So far so good it was an easy apply but can be a bit heavy so if you have a heavy hand you might want to apply lightly. I have only worn for a few hours and it's lasted long beyond that.
Rachel E.
I have never been able to do winged liner until I received this product in my #pepvoxbox! It has changed my make up game and I am now able to do so many more looks! Don't like the weird too throw off, it's amazing!
Jena N.
I am not a fan of this eye liner. It says precision point. But it is thick and there is no way to do a precise line. Would recommend if you like thick eyeliner. Not good for beginners.
Cindy l.
I like this a lot especially to make a wing , the only thing wish it would glide smoothly to make a line but not bad and last all day and has a matte look , love it
Victoria G.
This liquid eyeliner is something new! I have never seen anything like this. It's unique shape gives you the option of a bold line, or a sharp skinny line. Perfect for a sharp wing, and filling it in.
Wendy B.
York, SC
This eyeliner goes on very smooth. If you like winged eyeliner on your eyes, this product is easy to use to create the wing look. The pencil is shaped with an angle for easy applying.
Brenna H.
This eye liner is perfect! It's so. Ugh easier than regular liquid eye liner and doesn't Smudge like pencil eyeliner. It goes on nice and bold and I can count on it to stay on all day!
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
Maybe I don't have the best liquid eyeliner skills but I found this so hard to use! Couldn't get a good line, maybe better if you want to use it for a wing. Disappointing...
Yetzzel p.
Medley, FL
This Eyeliner is wonderful because I like pretty well pigmented slips sueve what maybe I do not like so much is the way the applicator is direfente the rest so it is a bit tricky line
Carly C.
This eyeliner is great! Goes on smooth. I've been using the pencil and it went on so thick- with Max Factor you can control how thick your eyeliner is. Perfect for everyday use!
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.