BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Lisa R.
Muskegon, MI
I was able to try this free in my #EndlessSummerVoxBox and I loved it. It applies easy and even, stays on and doesn't fade, but is still easy to wash off at night.
Natalie J.
Got this in my #ESVoxBox and it's definitely a unique liquid liner. The tip is so different but the product glides on very smoothly and the pigment is really good!
Cheyenne C.
Coats, NC
My new favorite!! It takes less time for me to fill my wings in because of the unique tip. The slim side is perfect for outlining. And it goes on BLACK, not some black. I'll definitely have to buy a few extras (:
Lizbeth L.
Nogales, AZ
I received this eyeliner in my endless summer voxbox. I tried it, and I loved it! Its makes it a hundred times easier to apply the eyeliner. Its now my favorite!
Anna S.
Getzville, NY
I've been looking for a good eyeliner for a very long time. This one is very long lasting and looks super cute with my green eyes! I love the packing too. I'm glad I finally found an eyeliner I can use everyday
Marilyn K.
Imperial Bch, CA
I like how intense it is butttttt its sad how thick the tip is,no precision even for someone like me that is pretty good at winged liner struggle when using this
Fallon F.
Logan, UT
Works very well! It honestly brings so much definition to my eyes. It is affordable! I got it inside of my PEP VoxBox but I would honestly compare this eye liner to the DIOR brand.
Iseah N.
Wilmington , Delaware
I found this to come on very smooth I loved it thanks, when mine is done I will surly buy another one. I have brown eyes and it still is amazing no Matter the color. I would recommend to any of my friends
leidy s.
Round Rock, TX
I received this in my # esvoxbox and i cant do a wing but with this it gave me alot of precision and got a decent cat eye very pigmented like it alot #influenster
skia m.
This Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner makes a good combination with Masterpiece Max Mascara, so have that buy both, not I seem to some products expensive, have a good quality. Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner is excellent, I've never had one own haha but I used several provided me friends and it is good, is something to buy when you have money haha :)
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.