BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Amelia L.
Dark enough but not the darkest black. I had to do a few coats to get it to the darkness I wanted and frankly it hurt to do so because the tip is rough. Normally I use liquid liner with a paintbrush type tip which I prefer. However! This liner did not fall off or smear. Which was great. Its a chore to do wings with this liner but I'd say it's a great choice of you want to do a line on your upper lid that lasts all day. Really happy that I got this from influenster for testing purposes.
April V.
Tampa, FL
First of all, I am not a liquid eyeliner type of girl. But this particular one reminded me why I don't like using liquid eyeliner on my hooded eyes. This one has an odd paddle shape applicator that made it difficult to achieve a winged-out look. It also tugged on my eye lids, and it felt like I was using a marker. I really did not care for this product & will not be using this in the future. I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes, and my opinions are all my own.
Belen D.
Beltsville, MD
I received this in a voxbox about a month ago and i was so excited to try this out. After using it for about a week, I was a little disappointing. I am actually really bad at winging my eyeliner so I guess eyeliners are always a struggle for me. But after practicing with it for a while, it wasn't that bad. It had a really nice finish and it looked great ( when I managed to put it on correctly). But it did dry out after a while because you can't really tell whether the cap is closed.
Heather  B.
Broomfield, CO
I'm not a huge fan of liquid eyeliners to begin with, but this product has the unique feature of a wide applicator (it's hard to describe, but it has a wide tip and a fine tip so you can use it in multiple ways). It is very black and a little more permanent than I would prefer, but for those who like liquid liners I would recommend trying this product simply for the unique applicator tip. DISCLAIMER: I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Kristy W.
I have never used a product with a wide felt tip liner, but I liked it! The color is really black and does not smudge or fade throughout the day. The only downside is that I think the felt pen style applicator is a little dry - it is hard to apply one clear line of eyeliner without the pen drying out toward the end. But for the cheap price and innovate applicator style, I would consider buying this!
I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Victoria A.
I was happy with the mascara. It works pretty well, not like outstandingly amazing but it's a fine daytime night mascara. The eyeliner is another story. I wanted to like it so badly because the application/wand/marker part whatever that's called is awesome it's like using a sharpie marker very easy to make a straight and smooth line. BUT I ended up giving it to my aunt because it is not pigmented and I had to apply it 3 times so I'd pass on this liner if
youre thinking about it
Andi C.
Hmmm. The good thing about this eyeliner is that it is nicely pigmented. You don't need to apply multiple coats on top of each other to get nice color. Also, it has a pretty nice log lasting formula. The bad thing (and it is a serious bad thing for me) is the brush tip. I am not great at doing winged eyeliner and don't need anything to make the job harder for me..... I wouldn't buy this again or recommend it, especially for people that may struggle with eyeliner like me.
Nicole M.
Knoxville, TN
I don't use eyeliner much but when I do, I wear it for long periods of time and normally sweat a lot. I was excited to try this brand of eyeliner when i received in in my #PepVoxBox. The first time I used it, I was a little skeptical because of the shape of the tip and the fact that it was liquid. However, It was really easy to work with however, it isn't ideal for wearing for long periods of time and in extreme heat, It smudged after a few hours and was easy to rub off
Rosalinda V.
I received this eyeliner with my #ESVoxBox and I was very excited to try it. The Pros: very pigmented so you don't need to layer it, very black which is a plus for me! The major con in this eyeliner is the brush!! It's hard to use if you do a winged eyeliner which is what I only do. But if you were to apply this at the finish then it would work perfectly for you. But that's the issue I had, i tried doing a sharp wing but it just kept going on thicker and thicker
Kristina S.
I was pretty excited to receive this eyeliner. I really wanted to love it, but unfortunately it's flawed. I actually really love the applicator tip on this. I think it gives a nice thin line and if you want to go thick and bold you can. The pigmentation and the formula is great. It goes on smooth and very black. My problem with this is that it's not waterproof. It lasts for a while, but definitely does fade and smudge. I would buy a waterproof version of this.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.