BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Kristin T.
Drakes Branch, VA
This liner is ok if I ran out of my Kat Von D tattoo liner or needed something in a pinch. I do not like the applicator tip, I prefer a tip that I can make a thin line for everyday and then a thicker more dramatic line as well if needed. I probably would not purchase this item again.
mahnoosh m.
I received this in my #ESVoxBox and I was pretty disappointed considering I use a pretty great eyeliner pen, but I wasn't closed off from trying a new one. First of all I have to agree with previous reviewers- the pen is paddle shaped! How are you supposed to get the perfect cat-eye with no defined tip? This was a definite no-no for someone who wants that perfect winged-tip. I decided to still try it. I put two lines on my hand: one was my Stila all-day waterproof liner and the other was the Max Factor. What I noticed was the Max Factor bled into my skin creases (almost like drawing on your hand with a crayola marker...) compared to the Stila which dried in a straight solid line. It isn't as opaque and it wiped away a lot more product when I rubbed both of them. This product is also not listed as waterproof and for a contact-wearer like me who rubs her eyes periodically this was not the one to drag me from my holy-grail liner. I can't complain too much considering I got to try it for free- Thanks Influenster!
Lisa G.
I'm so conflicted on how I feel about this liner. On the one hand I love and on the other not so much. A lot of the reasons I love it are also reasons I dont. Let me explain. When I first took off the cap I immediately thought I would hate it. It had a felt tip applicator but it is shaped strangely so that you can rotate it for either a thin or thick line. For someone like me with hooded lids I need as thin a line as I can get. I was surprised at how thin I could make the line by tapping the very edge into my lash line. I decided to take it a step further and try a wing. It was surprisingly easy! The multidimensional applicator practically fills the wing in for you!

This liner is matte and JET BLACK. It is no joke. I absolutely LOVE that. However, it also makes it difficult to correct if you make a mistake.

I like this liner but it's probably not best for a beginner.

*received this from Influenster for testing purposes
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
I hate liquid eyeliner. It's a pain to use and most of the time it smears...with the exception of this stuff. Wow. I'm amazed at how easily it goes on! And it goes on the way you want it to. I'm officially a fan.
Maura G.
Bloomington, IN
This was my first felt tip liner I have ever used. I received it in the Endless Summer VoxBox and was so excited to try it out! I typically use liquid liner or occasionally gel, and this one was probably my least favorite of all eyeliners I've used. First of all, it applies so patchy. It skips on my eyelid and make it impossible to fill in to get a nice and even line. Second, they advertise how great the tip is for winged eyeliner.... no. Just no. That tip is so awkward to use and so thick that I don't know how ANYONE can get a decent looking winged liner from that. On the days that I try to give it another shot, I am reminded of why I never reach for it. It is not at all easy to use by any means. Also, its hard to wash off. This may be a good thing for some, but I try to stay away from waterproof-like products. I personally don't think I will ever buy this with my own money.
Leah B.
Madison, WI
I'd like to start by saying that I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I also don't think I'm very good at putting on makeup to begin with, so my hopes were that this product would make the application process a lot easier. I'm used to trying to use a pencil eyeliner on my upper lid, as the liquid liners i've tried in the past always ran and turned into a huge mess. The overall application was much more simple than trying to use a pencil. The liner just glides right on since it is a liquid, but is in an applicator that makes this process easier. I will admit it still was a bit awkward to draw a perfect line, but i'm sure with practice, this will become easier and easier. Overall, this product did last the entire day/night, so I would recommend it to someone who was looking for a long-lasting, rather simple to apply eyeliner, within this price point.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I love the tip of this liner because it makes it so much easier to create a straight and even line. Wonderful packaging. Formula works great and dries fast. No complaints at all and would def. purchase after having sampled it thanks to Influenster!
Katherine P.
Saint Cloud, FL
I like making thin and sharp wings with my eyeliner and I personally thought it was hard to accomplish this with this eyeliner. The tip wasn't very thin and to get it to look thin you need to have a very light hand. However, this eyeliner forced me to make a bigger and bolder wing which I actually enjoy. It's nice to have an eyeliner that I can have to make a dramatic look because it's hard to do that with the thinner eyeliners that I own. Overall I really like it and it's unique shape. I feel like I would use it often and would even repurchase. I received this product for free from influenster for testing purposes. The opinions are my own though.
Danielle N.
Madison, NJ
The eyeliner works great! As does their mascara! It's my first time using their products and I would definitely buy again. It was a good price and I use it daily. I really like the quality of it!
Celia B.
Walton, KY
It takes me a while before I fall in love with a product, but that is not true for this eyeliner. The first time I put it on, I knew I needed it in my life all the time. It goes on so easily, and the felt tip doesn't seem to get 'clogged' up by my eye shadow like other liquid liners do. I have not mastered the cat eye the way that the tip intends for you to use it, but I can still create my own cat eye the way I always have. That's more of user error on my part. :) The bad thing is...if you come in contact with water...whether tears, rain, the shower, etc....this WILL run down your face in huge black streams. It also will not wash off with just water. If you try to rub it off, it just smears. I learned this the hard way. But that doesn't mean that I'll stop using it, because it's my favorite weekend eyeliner!
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.