BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
I love the way the top liner comes out with this product! Over time, the pencil seems to have lost it's bold color. I heated it up a little bit in front of a heater which seemed to have fixed that issue. When the tip of the eyeliner is dry, it seemed to have scratched the top of my eyelid.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I love the tip of this liner because it makes it so much easier to create a straight and even line. Wonderful packaging. Formula works great and dries fast. No complaints at all and would def. purchase after having sampled it thanks to Influenster!
Olivia C.
Very good for makeup artist who have a sturdy hand. I think it is not that bad of price considering there are high end eyeliners that are way more expensive. I would recommend this product forsure! I would buy again.
Stephanie D.
Washington, DC
This eyeliner is very pigmented and can give you a dramatic eye quickly. It's long lasting and I like the formula. What I don't love is the tip. It's very difficult to do cat eye or finer lines.
gabriela b.
Moreno Valley, CA
This eyeliner is very dark and easy to apply! I have always wanted to try a eyeliner pen And this one is amazing. It makes it easy to line your eyes and create a cat eye!
Karina C.
High pigmentation and very good quality, it comes with a novel way that allows two types of delineated, one wide and one thin, through the eye and lasts about 8 hours intact slides smooth. It leaves no residue and is easy to remove
Megan D.
Vale, NC
I have never used an eyeliner like this before and will never go back to another style! I absolutely love the Max Factor Liquid Eyeliner and the feel it has when I put it on my eyes! Great price!
Jacqueline R.
Just recieved this In my #ESVoxbox and i already love it😩🔥 Its really cool it doesnt smear and you can draw both a dramatic thick line or an elegant thin line to creaaaate the look you want(;
Codey O.
Nottingham , MD
I got this in my PepVoxBox from Influenster and I LOVEEEEEE eyeliner! This one is extremely unique and I love the shape of the brush. It's not as precise as I'd like it to be, but it still gives a great color and coverage! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Erica C.
Dallas, TX
I REALLY like this eye liner. It lasts all day, doesn't spread into my creases and my eyes look as good at the end of the night as they did that morning! Will definitely buy again. #ESVoxbox
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.