BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Jackie D.
Springdale, AR
Wow what can I say !! I love this liner ! I'm so picky with liners but this one had me at omg ! I love it the tip on the liner I like , great for a wing liner ! I recommment for sure !!
Gul F.
I really love that its thick & thin, but the formula is pretty watery so you have to be careful with it. I recieved this product for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Kim S.
Tamarac , FL
THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD! okay I've been using gel eyeliner's and this one is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever had! I will definitely recommend to friends and family!
Kayla F.
Haskell, NJ
Precise with a unique applicator, but unfortunately it is somewhat streaky. I received this product as part of the Endless Summer Voxbox in exchange for a review.
Jocelyn C.
Hawthorne, CA
got this complimentary of influenster, woot! I really like this eyeliner. the only type of eyeliner I can use is in this type of pen which makes it really easy for me to use, it stayed in place all day and it is really black!
Ari R.
I didn't like the felt tip nor the shape of the tip. I felt like it was extremely hard to get the wing I like and even then I didn't get the sharpness I prefer. I received this product for free in exchange of an honest review.
Kaley M.
the eyeliner is extremely pigmented the only problem is the tip, the shape is really odd and i feel like i can't get as precise as i would like, it also bleeds easily.
Josie W.
Frankfort, IL
I had to angle this the right way to get the amount that I wanted but it works well! Just be weary because if you mess up then you might have a hard time taking it off.
Stephanie C.
Bay City, MI
I used this eyeliner for the first time today and fell in love. It glides in smoothly and is way easier to apply than my normal liquid eyeliner. Definitely recommend
Karneva S.
Tempe, AZ
I love a great liquid eye liner and this one is definitely in the top tier. I like the paddle tip which glides smoothly. Great tool for attaining the cat eyed look.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.