BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Lindsay M.
Mt Juliet, TN
This product is great I love liquid eyeliner and felt like I got perfect precision with this.
Madison L.
I highly recommend this eyeliner!! It is sharp and can help you create many perfect eye looks
Iran L.
I love this eyeliners is a liquid liner absolute love is lasted all day I loved I,m recommend
Milexia G.
Robstown , TX
It works good but the end doesn't really have a pointy tip so I can't make my wing pointy :/
Joena M.
Grovetown, GA
This eyeliner is dark enough for my taste. I love it because it stays put nomatter what i do
Christy R.
Love the fine tip and such easy application. If you haven't tried this product it is a must
Destiny W.
Campbellsville, KY
I do not like the way the tip feels on my eyes. It is very rough and also difficult to use.
Andrea R.
Loving The Eyeliner. Makes It Easier For Me To Do My Perfect Eyeliner. Absolutely In Love.
Evelyn M.
Douglas, AZ
The tip might seem weird but it's honestly so easy to apply and goes on smooth and fast!
Eleni N.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Very good eyeliner, might be enough to make me switch from Kat Von D. Highly pigmented.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.