Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Lexi R.
This liquid liner applies very evenly and smoothly. It does make the eyeliner look a bit thicker than using a traditional liquid liner pen. The packaging is typical for liquid liner pens. I got mine in my #voxbox from Influenster.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received this product in my endless summer voxbox. I really like this I don't do the cat eye look everyday but this product makes it easy to achieve that look. The eyeliner goes on smooth and I recommend
Mariam A.
I love how dark it is. However I do not like the tip. Id only use it for a bold wing and not a everyday simple wing. However it is very easy to work with and very pigmented and not patchy.
Brittany K.
Warrensburg, MO
I got to try this as I got it in my #esvosbox. I like how the tip is like a felt marker. I rated it a three because you have to be super careful or it will get in your eye andddd it burns.
Mariyah V.
Riverview , FL
I got this is my last voxbox and absolutely loved it! At first I was scared to try a new brand but I'm glad I did! I haven't stopped using it since I got it. I can't wait to buy this again!
Molika S.
This product is alright. I have tried better eyeliners in my opinion. I'm not too crazy about the applicator but I do love that it's felt tip which offer a bit more control. It's glide on very easy but do not last all day.
Emily P.
P C Beach, FL
This eyeliner is a little hard to work with since the shape of the tip is odd. And it doesn't dry completely matte. It's a tiny shiny but it doesn't bleed or budge.
Allison E.
Ames, IA
Very good eyeliner. I am not a huge fan of liquid eyeliner but I really like this. It dries fast, it is very black. The only drawback is the tip isn't very precise if you like to do wings
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
So far so good it was an easy apply but can be a bit heavy so if you have a heavy hand you might want to apply lightly. I have only worn for a few hours and it's lasted long beyond that.
Rachel E.
I have never been able to do winged liner until I received this product in my #pepvoxbox! It has changed my make up game and I am now able to do so many more looks! Don't like the weird too throw off, it's amazing!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.