BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek , WV
I received this in my #esvoxbox from #influenster. I couldn't do a wing with any other liner, but I did with this one on the first try. So easy to use and it is very black. Love it.
Diyamond T.
The pigment on this was great but very misleading description. It's not as precise. The side of the pen is flat and there is not necessarily a point on the pen making it harder to get a cat eye effect.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
I received it in my pep voxbox and I was impressed by it. It was Farley easy to apply and it went on pretty smooth. I like my eyeliner to be thin and I was able to do that with the max factor eyeliner.
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
I received this eyeliner from a vox box from Influenster and this is something I will go out and buy. It is longer lasting and it goes on smoothly. It does not run but removes easily with makeup remover.
Pamela R.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I am not usually a liquid eyeliner person, but this make up nicely outlined my lids and made my eyes pop. Lasted all day and night too until washing. Can't go wrong with that
Wanda G.
I love how it made my eyes pop out, I would really recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great eyeliner. Great for any eye color , and the packaging comes intact. I would totally buy it again!!
Jenae W.
I love this eyeliner! Personally, eyeliner is not my forte, but when I use this eyeliner, it makes it so easy! The color stays on well as well as the black being well pigmented. I would buy this product again as well as recommending it
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
I received this product in my #ESVoxBox I loved it! It works very well! I was apprehensive about using it because I don't usually use liquid eyeliner! I was super impressed with it!
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I got this on my box & I love it the way it stay on is amazing & how pigmented too . I love how it's not bendable & how it works with your movement . One of my favorite eyeliner at the moment . I would definitely buy it again !!
Priscilla C.
I received this eyeliner in the pep voxbox. I like it. Its really pigmented and dark. The tip of the eyeliner is unique and kinda weird but its easy to use. I recommend it.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.