BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Mariam A.
I love how dark it is. However I do not like the tip. Id only use it for a bold wing and not a everyday simple wing. However it is very easy to work with and very pigmented and not patchy.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received this product in my endless summer voxbox. I really like this I don't do the cat eye look everyday but this product makes it easy to achieve that look. The eyeliner goes on smooth and I recommend
Brittany K.
Warrensburg, MO
I got to try this as I got it in my #esvosbox. I like how the tip is like a felt marker. I rated it a three because you have to be super careful or it will get in your eye andddd it burns.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
So far so good it was an easy apply but can be a bit heavy so if you have a heavy hand you might want to apply lightly. I have only worn for a few hours and it's lasted long beyond that.
Kierra L.
Brooklyn, NY
Received this product in an influenster box. Haven't heard of the brand before but I am definitely a new fan. Great eyeliner! Doesn't bleed and stays put all day. Application is flawless
Rachel E.
I have never been able to do winged liner until I received this product in my #pepvoxbox! It has changed my make up game and I am now able to do so many more looks! Don't like the weird too throw off, it's amazing!
Allison E.
Ames, IA
Very good eyeliner. I am not a huge fan of liquid eyeliner but I really like this. It dries fast, it is very black. The only drawback is the tip isn't very precise if you like to do wings
Emily P.
P C Beach, FL
This eyeliner is a little hard to work with since the shape of the tip is odd. And it doesn't dry completely matte. It's a tiny shiny but it doesn't bleed or budge.
Victoria G.
This liquid eyeliner is something new! I have never seen anything like this. It's unique shape gives you the option of a bold line, or a sharp skinny line. Perfect for a sharp wing, and filling it in.
Jena N.
I am not a fan of this eye liner. It says precision point. But it is thick and there is no way to do a precise line. Would recommend if you like thick eyeliner. Not good for beginners.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.