BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
I highly recommend this eyeliner ! It is very sharp and it's the perfect tool for the perfect eye look !
Nadine R.
Liked this liner it's great for getting that wing defined even if you're in a rush or just starting out!
Taylor B.
Acworth, GA
Love it!!!! So much better, longer lasting and way more affordable! Like the packaging and fine tip.
Rhy S.
An amazing product, good quality. The coverage is good and I love using. The price is good too!!!!
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Pretty average. Not as smooth as I wanted but it still works. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it.
XayLi B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is definitely a game changer. I'll be doing a tutorial with it soon! Precision is on point!
Sarah H.
Connellsville, PA
Easily the best eyeliner I've ever used - I'm such a fan. It doesn't smear and it wears all day!
Maria D.
Portage, IN
I just love the way it handles so smooth i dont have to press it it just glides i love it my #1
dusty c.
Monroe, NC
I loved how this looked on! Very rich! So excited about #voxbox helping me try this for free!
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
I got this in my voxbox! It's one of the best liquid eye liners ever!! The tip is very smooth
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.