BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Tiffany J.
collinsville, OK
This was very easy to use. Super pigmented. I felt I had more control then with other pointed tip applicators. Very happy. This is a great brand. Will be keeping and using this.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I tried this out because ive been in the market for a liquid liner for my top lid, and it wasnt too bad. Goes on smooth and stays on pretty well. Just takes a little bit to dry
Cirrena J.
Arvada, CO
This eyeliner goes on very smooth and releases product easily but the end is very blunt so it is hard to get a sharp wing.

I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Guadalupe P.
I received this in my influenster box but i honestly did not like it. not only did it make it hard to create a really nice wing but the tip was hard to control. Color was great but the tip was the worst.
Shanice D.
Boston, MA
Almost like a marker, very easy to apply if you have a steady hand, it's a very matte black liner with a really nice finish, it gives the illusion of fuller lashes. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Diyamond T.
The pigment on this was great but very misleading description. It's not as precise. The side of the pen is flat and there is not necessarily a point on the pen making it harder to get a cat eye effect.
Wanda G.
I love how it made my eyes pop out, I would really recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great eyeliner. Great for any eye color , and the packaging comes intact. I would totally buy it again!!
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
I received this eyeliner from a vox box from Influenster and this is something I will go out and buy. It is longer lasting and it goes on smoothly. It does not run but removes easily with makeup remover.
Darian E.
Worthington, MN
The applicator on this product is definitely something I've never seen or used before . It doesn't bleed and the pigmentation is their I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek , WV
I received this in my #esvoxbox from #influenster. I couldn't do a wing with any other liner, but I did with this one on the first try. So easy to use and it is very black. Love it.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.