BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Mariangel O.
Weston, FL
I love it, I've always looking for a good liquid eyeliner and I think I've found it... Thank you influenster!
Tasha S.
valdosta, GA
i like it so far really haven't used it that much. But once i used it more and more i can say more About it.
Sha'Kayla C.
Thomasville, GA
Absolutely definitely ready to try out this other little gift from my first voxbox. So is my mom and sister!
Morgan H.
Newport, KY
Great liquid eyeliner for people who aren't used to using liquid, makes it super easy to do wing eye liner.
Samantha M.
Smithville , MO
I like this eyeliner wasn't my fav just because I don't use liquid eyeliner but if you do I recommend this!
Lashanae T.
Fresno, CA
I love you I love you I love it it gives me the perfect Wing every time it's really dark and really useful
ashley s.
Dallas, GA
this is great ! very good for beginners, very simple to apply also very long lasting ! love this product .
Shanece C.
East Saint Louis, IL
This eyeliner is great!!! It go on super easy and I believe anyone can do an wing eye with this liner.....
allyson w.

I loved receiving this liner facotr max volume and is incredible finish that gives recommend it #ESVoxBox
Paige S.
Calera , Al
This liquid eye liner is to die for! I don't know how I've ever gone without it! I highly recommend this!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.