BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Guadalupe P.
I received this in my influenster box but i honestly did not like it. not only did it make it hard to create a really nice wing but the tip was hard to control. Color was great but the tip was the worst.
Katherine V.
bucyrus, OH
This eyeliner is amazing. It goes on so smooth. You can draw a think or thin line just by turning it 90 degrees. It also last all day. I don't know if it's waterproof, but it last though a 95 degree day.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I tried this out because ive been in the market for a liquid liner for my top lid, and it wasnt too bad. Goes on smooth and stays on pretty well. Just takes a little bit to dry
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
I received this eyeliner from a vox box from Influenster and this is something I will go out and buy. It is longer lasting and it goes on smoothly. It does not run but removes easily with makeup remover.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
I received it in my pep voxbox and I was impressed by it. It was Farley easy to apply and it went on pretty smooth. I like my eyeliner to be thin and I was able to do that with the max factor eyeliner.
Darian E.
Worthington, MN
The applicator on this product is definitely something I've never seen or used before . It doesn't bleed and the pigmentation is their I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Diyamond T.
The pigment on this was great but very misleading description. It's not as precise. The side of the pen is flat and there is not necessarily a point on the pen making it harder to get a cat eye effect.
Tessa K.
Canton, OH
I received this eyeliner free to try from my Pep VoxBox and I don't care for it. The only thing I like about it is it is definitely long lasting! However it is soo hard to get an even line from.
Pamela R.
BAYVILLE, NJ
I am not usually a liquid eyeliner person, but this make up nicely outlined my lids and made my eyes pop. Lasted all day and night too until washing. Can't go wrong with that
Alison N.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I received this product complementary to me in my #pepvoxbox and I really like it. I don't wear eyeliner much because I don't have time to get the perfect wing, but this product makes it a lot easier!
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.