BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
catie m.
Philadelphia, PA
this eyeliner is amazing! i was weary at first, as i am not really a liquid eyeliner gal, i use eyeshadow as liner, but this stuff is fantastic! it goes on way better than any felt tips i've used. before, and it lasts all day!
Samantha B.
Im a fan. The pigment is nice and the general application isn't bad but the applicator is not a fave. The paddle is really not good at all and my wings always look really bad. 4/5.
Sara C.
Benwood, WV
I received this through the #ESVoxBox and it is very nice! It has both a fine and wide tip so you can achieve whatever look you are going for. This is the first time I've had this product and would buy again.
Sunny F.
Just swatched this and it is so pigmented and drew so easily! the tip threw me off at first but it is actually really handy and easy to apply with. The packing is very sleek and cute, especially when displaying. I would definitely buy again
helena n.
Ahhhh hands down one of the best liquid eyeliners I've used. I love my eyeliner really dark and black and this really fits into both categories. It apples nice and smooth and dries nice and quick and clean!
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
AMAZING AMAZING. Loved this eyeliner!! I am usually not one to like liquid eyeliner, but I felt it was extremely long lasting, and bought it at CVS. It worked amazing on my eyes, and was super easy to apply.
Traci G.
Aurora, CO
Received this liquid liner in a VoxBox and was not over impressed with it. I was expecting the tip to help with a smoother application, however it was more difficult. The intensity of the black is great just wish it was easier to apply.
Perla G.
Carpentersvle, IL
I didn't really know how to do liner and this helped me a lot! It has really nice packaging. I used this product 2 times and it works. Doesn't need a lot of improvement. I would totally recommend. Thanks. ❤️
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I tried this out because ive been in the market for a liquid liner for my top lid, and it wasnt too bad. Goes on smooth and stays on pretty well. Just takes a little bit to dry
Tiffany J.
collinsville, OK
This was very easy to use. Super pigmented. I felt I had more control then with other pointed tip applicators. Very happy. This is a great brand. Will be keeping and using this.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.