BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Olivia C.
Very good for makeup artist who have a sturdy hand. I think it is not that bad of price considering there are high end eyeliners that are way more expensive. I would recommend this product forsure! I would buy again.
I love the way the top liner comes out with this product! Over time, the pencil seems to have lost it's bold color. I heated it up a little bit in front of a heater which seemed to have fixed that issue. When the tip of the eyeliner is dry, it seemed to have scratched the top of my eyelid.
Megan D.
Vale, NC
I have never used an eyeliner like this before and will never go back to another style! I absolutely love the Max Factor Liquid Eyeliner and the feel it has when I put it on my eyes! Great price!
annette i.
El Paso, TX
The tip isn't pointed, so it makes winged eyeliner a little hard to perfect, but i found it very opaque and it has lasted me a long time so far. Overall i think it's very good for the price.
Karina C.
High pigmentation and very good quality, it comes with a novel way that allows two types of delineated, one wide and one thin, through the eye and lasts about 8 hours intact slides smooth. It leaves no residue and is easy to remove
Codey O.
Nottingham , MD
I got this in my PepVoxBox from Influenster and I LOVEEEEEE eyeliner! This one is extremely unique and I love the shape of the brush. It's not as precise as I'd like it to be, but it still gives a great color and coverage! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Erica C.
Dallas, TX
I REALLY like this eye liner. It lasts all day, doesn't spread into my creases and my eyes look as good at the end of the night as they did that morning! Will definitely buy again. #ESVoxbox
Jacqueline R.
Just recieved this In my #ESVoxbox and i already love it😩🔥 Its really cool it doesnt smear and you can draw both a dramatic thick line or an elegant thin line to creaaaate the look you want(;
Lexi R.
This liquid liner applies very evenly and smoothly. It does make the eyeliner look a bit thicker than using a traditional liquid liner pen. The packaging is typical for liquid liner pens. I got mine in my #voxbox from Influenster.
Mariyah V.
Riverview , FL
I got this is my last voxbox and absolutely loved it! At first I was scared to try a new brand but I'm glad I did! I haven't stopped using it since I got it. I can't wait to buy this again!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.