BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
hayley v.
La Fargeville, NY
I'm not a big fan of this eyeliner. the tip is very oddly shaped and it's hard to not look like a raccoon with it. I would not have bought it had it not need in my influencer box. would not recommend.
Princess M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this product! Got it in my prep box and it's amazing!!! I slept in the eyeliner on and woke up as if I just put it on fresh! I love how I can do thick lines and thin lines!! You must get this eyeliner!!!!
Aly S.
Avon, MA
I like it. I don't love it. It's pigmentation is great but I just can't master the sharp wing I like when I try to use it. It does make filling in my wing easier but it's difficult to achieve the exact look I want
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner. This was an amazing product that I received in my #ESVoxBox. I will definitely use this product again in the future and I recommend it to anyone looking for a great eyeliner!
Sara C.
Benwood, WV
I received this through the #ESVoxBox and it is very nice! It has both a fine and wide tip so you can achieve whatever look you are going for. This is the first time I've had this product and would buy again.
Samantha B.
Im a fan. The pigment is nice and the general application isn't bad but the applicator is not a fave. The paddle is really not good at all and my wings always look really bad. 4/5.
Anna M.
I received this from influenster for free from the pep vox box. The formula of the product was good but I was not a fan of the brush tip. The shape threw me off and I didn't feel that it made application easier
catie m.
Philadelphia, PA
this eyeliner is amazing! i was weary at first, as i am not really a liquid eyeliner gal, i use eyeshadow as liner, but this stuff is fantastic! it goes on way better than any felt tips i've used. before, and it lasts all day!
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
AMAZING AMAZING. Loved this eyeliner!! I am usually not one to like liquid eyeliner, but I felt it was extremely long lasting, and bought it at CVS. It worked amazing on my eyes, and was super easy to apply.
helena n.
Ahhhh hands down one of the best liquid eyeliners I've used. I love my eyeliner really dark and black and this really fits into both categories. It apples nice and smooth and dries nice and quick and clean!
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.