Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Tiffany J.
This was very easy to use. Super pigmented. I felt I had more control then with other pointed tip applicators. Very happy. This is a great brand. Will be keeping and using this.
Cirrena J.
Arvada, CO
This eyeliner goes on very smooth and releases product easily but the end is very blunt so it is hard to get a sharp wing.

I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Katherine V.
bucyrus, OH
This eyeliner is amazing. It goes on so smooth. You can draw a think or thin line just by turning it 90 degrees. It also last all day. I don't know if it's waterproof, but it last though a 95 degree day.
Shanice D.
Boston, MA
Almost like a marker, very easy to apply if you have a steady hand, it's a very matte black liner with a really nice finish, it gives the illusion of fuller lashes. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Guadalupe P.
I received this in my influenster box but i honestly did not like it. not only did it make it hard to create a really nice wing but the tip was hard to control. Color was great but the tip was the worst.
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
I received this eyeliner from a vox box from Influenster and this is something I will go out and buy. It is longer lasting and it goes on smoothly. It does not run but removes easily with makeup remover.
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek , WV
I received this in my #esvoxbox from #influenster. I couldn't do a wing with any other liner, but I did with this one on the first try. So easy to use and it is very black. Love it.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
I received it in my pep voxbox and I was impressed by it. It was Farley easy to apply and it went on pretty smooth. I like my eyeliner to be thin and I was able to do that with the max factor eyeliner.
Diyamond T.
The pigment on this was great but very misleading description. It's not as precise. The side of the pen is flat and there is not necessarily a point on the pen making it harder to get a cat eye effect.
Stephanie R.
Manchester, CT
I just got this amazing #eyeliner and I thought it was really dope !! It goes on smoothly it stays on and it makes your make up time so much easier get your eyeliner girls!!!!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.