BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Alison N.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I received this product complementary to me in my #pepvoxbox and I really like it. I don't wear eyeliner much because I don't have time to get the perfect wing, but this product makes it a lot easier!
Tessa K.
Canton, OH
I received this eyeliner free to try from my Pep VoxBox and I don't care for it. The only thing I like about it is it is definitely long lasting! However it is soo hard to get an even line from.
Diyamond T.
The pigment on this was great but very misleading description. It's not as precise. The side of the pen is flat and there is not necessarily a point on the pen making it harder to get a cat eye effect.
Adrienne P.
Wow! The first time I tried this I was blown away by how easily it applied. So amazing! I absolutely love the application and it wears pretty well for a night out! Impressed.
Jenae W.
I love this eyeliner! Personally, eyeliner is not my forte, but when I use this eyeliner, it makes it so easy! The color stays on well as well as the black being well pigmented. I would buy this product again as well as recommending it
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
I received this product in my #ESVoxBox I loved it! It works very well! I was apprehensive about using it because I don't usually use liquid eyeliner! I was super impressed with it!
Priscilla C.
I received this eyeliner in the pep voxbox. I like it. Its really pigmented and dark. The tip of the eyeliner is unique and kinda weird but its easy to use. I recommend it.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I got this on my box & I love it the way it stay on is amazing & how pigmented too . I love how it's not bendable & how it works with your movement . One of my favorite eyeliner at the moment . I would definitely buy it again !!
Stephanie D.
Arlington, VA
This eyeliner is very pigmented and can give you a dramatic eye quickly. It's long lasting and I like the formula. What I don't love is the tip. It's very difficult to do cat eye or finer lines.
gabriela b.
moreno valley , CA
This eyeliner is very dark and easy to apply! I have always wanted to try a eyeliner pen And this one is amazing. It makes it easy to line your eyes and create a cat eye!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.