BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Lindsey H.
Jonesboro, AR
Perfect for precise lines! It's easy to use and doesn't run when it gets hot. Very easy to remove at the end of the day.
Veronica E.
Denver, CO
Love The Eyeliner.. Best Eyeliner I had Ever Used.. Nd I Have So manyy Thanks Again.😍😍😍#gotitforfree thanks @influenster
Jackie F.
I use many felt tip liners and I actually enjoy this one a lot. It allowed me to made my wing so perfect without effort!
Mary F.
Austin, TX
This eyeliner is awesome!!!! I would love to get another one as a sample because I cannot find this at Sephora or ulta.
Darla D.
Not liking the way it goes on not sure if I'm just not use to it. It's not the one I use everyday going to try again. 😔
Caroline R.
Dallas, TX
It's not the best, but not the worst ever.
After a few times the tip of the liner got yucky., far to apply afterwards
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Hello,

This max Factor X Masterpiece is so cool. I love it. Kind easy and have two glamorous looks from one versatile
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
This gives me the perfect wing and takes less time . The brush is fine and you can make the wing as long as you want
Celastine H.
I absolutely love this eyeliner, the formula is great, but the felt tip applicator makes it hard to wing my eyeliner
keyty G.
I love this liquid eyeliner it dries matte. But the point of the eyeliner is flat and thin witch I think it's nice.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.