BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Jassel V.
La Joya, TX
I liked how long lasting this eye liner was! I received this as part of my #ESVoxBox. To be honest, the applicator shape is a little different than what I'm used to, so it does take some getting used to.
Cirrena J.
Arvada, CO
This eyeliner goes on very smooth and releases product easily but the end is very blunt so it is hard to get a sharp wing.

I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Guadalupe P.
I received this in my influenster box but i honestly did not like it. not only did it make it hard to create a really nice wing but the tip was hard to control. Color was great but the tip was the worst.
Stephanie R.
Manchester, CT
I just got this amazing #eyeliner and I thought it was really dope !! It goes on smoothly it stays on and it makes your make up time so much easier get your eyeliner girls!!!!
Darian E.
Worthington, MN
The applicator on this product is definitely something I've never seen or used before . It doesn't bleed and the pigmentation is their I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
I received it in my pep voxbox and I was impressed by it. It was Farley easy to apply and it went on pretty smooth. I like my eyeliner to be thin and I was able to do that with the max factor eyeliner.
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
I received this eyeliner from a vox box from Influenster and this is something I will go out and buy. It is longer lasting and it goes on smoothly. It does not run but removes easily with makeup remover.
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek , WV
I received this in my #esvoxbox from #influenster. I couldn't do a wing with any other liner, but I did with this one on the first try. So easy to use and it is very black. Love it.
Wanda G.
I love how it made my eyes pop out, I would really recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great eyeliner. Great for any eye color , and the packaging comes intact. I would totally buy it again!!
Pamela R.
BAYVILLE, NJ
I am not usually a liquid eyeliner person, but this make up nicely outlined my lids and made my eyes pop. Lasted all day and night too until washing. Can't go wrong with that
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.