BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Kasey D.
Media, PA
This is great for a straight line across the top lid put if you are trying to do a cat eye it won't work with the rounded top.
Leezette F.
Clearwater, FL
Great product that gives your eyes dimension!! You can use it at along the lash line or to give yourself gorgeous cat eyes!!!
Neva L.
Pearl, MS
I'm not a liquid eyeliner girl, but I loved this applicator and was super simple to apply. Last several hours. I'd recommend.
Breanna V.
Groves, TX
I love this product! I have been trying to find a cheap product that carries the perfect tip of eyeliner and this one is it!
Karimi A.
Absolutely loved this eyeliner! Pigmented black color. No smudge. Precise lines. Lasts all day. Would definitely buy again!
Caroline E.
Longwood , FL
Nice rich color.. Great for a bold wing only! Wish the tip was more a flexible tip than a stiff tip but good for precision.
Sarah G.
Worst eyeliner ever the tip is round in a way no way to get an even line without messing up the line needs better quality.
Claire L.
Maryville, TN
I have been using it this product for months and I'm so excited I got it in my pep voxbox! Stays well and doesn't smudge!
Carissa F.
Zimmerman , Mn
I wouldn't say it's my favorite eyeliner... It was difficult to apply. But, I did like the blackness and color! #ESVoxBox
Cynthia R.
Maywood, NJ
love this and the mascara applies beautifully it lasts all night long and looks great on my eyes!! #influensterphotobooth
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.