BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• The paddle-shaped tip allows you to style multiple¬†versions of your cat eye ‚Äď thick and dramatic or thin and¬†elegant.
  • A powerful, smudge-resistant formula glides on¬†smoothly, dries quickly and delivers dark, defined lines.
  • A flow-through system ensures that the intense black¬†formula reaches the tip time after time without drying¬†out.
  • Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Aly S.
Avon, MA
I like it. I don't love it. It's pigmentation is great but I just can't master the sharp wing I like when I try to use it. It does make filling in my wing easier but it's difficult to achieve the exact look I want
Ivonne A.
I think is perfect for beginners that want to learn how to do a cat eye, the tip can be used two different ways to get a thinker or wider line and it's a little stiff like a marker so it's easier to draw with it.
Priscilla R.
Orlando , FL
I received this from Influenster to try out and absolutely hated it! The applicator had this weird paddle shape which wasn't thin enough to get a precise line to make that perfect cat eye! Thank god I didn't pay for it!
Jessie B.
Carrollton, OH
Good pigmentation and smoothly applied. It lasted all day with no smudging or flaking off. I didn't care much for the applicator but it wasn't terrible. Didn't do thin wings very well.
catie m.
Philadelphia, PA
this eyeliner is amazing! i was weary at first, as i am not really a liquid eyeliner gal, i use eyeshadow as liner, but this stuff is fantastic! it goes on way better than any felt tips i've used. before, and it lasts all day!
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner. This was an amazing product that I received in my #ESVoxBox. I will definitely use this product again in the future and I recommend it to anyone looking for a great eyeliner!
Anna M.
I received this from influenster for free from the pep vox box. The formula of the product was good but I was not a fan of the brush tip. The shape threw me off and I didn't feel that it made application easier
Samantha B.
Im a fan. The pigment is nice and the general application isn't bad but the applicator is not a fave. The paddle is really not good at all and my wings always look really bad. 4/5.
Sara C.
Benwood, WV
I received this through the #ESVoxBox and it is very nice! It has both a fine and wide tip so you can achieve whatever look you are going for. This is the first time I've had this product and would buy again.
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
AMAZING AMAZING. Loved this eyeliner!! I am usually not one to like liquid eyeliner, but I felt it was extremely long lasting, and bought it at CVS. It worked amazing on my eyes, and was super easy to apply.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.