BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Priscilla R.
Orlando , FL
I received this from Influenster to try out and absolutely hated it! The applicator had this weird paddle shape which wasn't thin enough to get a precise line to make that perfect cat eye! Thank god I didn't pay for it!
hayley v.
La Fargeville, NY
I'm not a big fan of this eyeliner. the tip is very oddly shaped and it's hard to not look like a raccoon with it. I would not have bought it had it not need in my influencer box. would not recommend.
Princess M.
Grand Prairie , TX
I love this product! Got it in my prep box and it's amazing!!! I slept in the eyeliner on and woke up as if I just put it on fresh! I love how I can do thick lines and thin lines!! You must get this eyeliner!!!!
Ellen K.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoyed the color of this eyeliner and the compactness, but I don't like the shape of the applicator! It is paddle-shaped and I found it difficult to use and hard to get a thin line. I also felt like it was smearing as I was applying to my eyelid.
vanessa h.
Absolutely perfect. I receive it in my #ESVoxBox for free in exchange of an honest review. I use this last night and looove it. So easy to get the cat eye I always want. 100% recommend
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Got this on pepvoxbox love it so much. This Max Factor masterpiece high precision liquid eyeliner I love it so much . It really easy to use and to draw the eyeliner and it look prefect I love it so much I recommend it to everybody
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner. This was an amazing product that I received in my #ESVoxBox. I will definitely use this product again in the future and I recommend it to anyone looking for a great eyeliner!
Anna M.
I received this from influenster for free from the pep vox box. The formula of the product was good but I was not a fan of the brush tip. The shape threw me off and I didn't feel that it made application easier
Samantha B.
Im a fan. The pigment is nice and the general application isn't bad but the applicator is not a fave. The paddle is really not good at all and my wings always look really bad. 4/5.
Sara C.
Benwood, WV
I received this through the #ESVoxBox and it is very nice! It has both a fine and wide tip so you can achieve whatever look you are going for. This is the first time I've had this product and would buy again.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.