BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Helen H.
The pigmentation is great, but it's hard to control and use. You need to practice a few times beforehand because the tip is not like traditional eyeliners. It's flatter and wider, not a pointy tapered tip.
Kaitlyn C.
Fairfax , VA
I loved this eyeliner!! There is a thinner side and thicker side to the tip. You can go for a think eye liner look or just a thin line of your eyes. It stays on ALL day. My eyeliner usually runs down my face but this didn't at all. I got the winged look on my first try with this eyeliner. I would defiantly recommend it!
Aimee B.
I am not a fan of this product in the least bit. It is mainly because I had such a hard time using this applicator because the tip is shaped funny. It is because it is made for winged eyeliner, which I am not a fan of. If you are, maybe you'll like this product more than I do. (I received this product in the #ESVoxbox)
Jamie S.
I can't begin to tell you how amazing this eye liner is. It's the only liquid eye liner that I will you because it's so easy to you and it looks so great on. The only gripe I could possibly have is that if you try to put it over regular pencil eye liner it gets a little funky. But other than that I am obsessed with it!
Madi D.
I love the idea of this product, that the application tip can be small or wide, but the liquid eyeliner itself does not go on very well. I have to swipe it on a few times because it doesn't have enough on it to apply it fully dark.
Haley S.
Dallas, TX
I love the application of this eyeliner but I don't like the applicator. It's this and firm. The liquid though is great. It last all day and is easy to smudge if that's the look you want. Applying it takes some getting used to.
Mylesia W.
Great Falls, MT
I wouldn't recommend this eyeliner to anyone because of the wand itself. The odd shape makes it hard to make a wing. It pulls are the skin and is very stiff! It is a nice black but fades away quickly. Received in my #ESVoxBox
Vicky C.
baton rouge
This is great, I brought it because I couldn't find my usual one and I was pleasantly surprised.

Easy to use but be careful it comes off quite easy if touched.

I would buy this again it's affordable
Lexy Y.
Berea, OH
I have never had any sort of success with liquid eyeliner in the past, but I love this eyeliner so much. It goes on really smooth and made my winged eyeliner so easy. I've gotten really great comments from friends and acquaintances about this eyeliner. I will definitely be buying this eyeliner in the future!!
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I Love This Eyeliner It Makes My Hands Be Control On How Thick Or Thin i Want My Wing Also Is Very Black Which i Lovee And Thanks To Influnester I Was Able To Try This For Testing Purposes Only
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.