BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
It is one of my favorite eyeliner, It's very easy to use and I really love the results. The color is very dark and it lasts hours.
Courtney K.
Napoleon, OH
I have always stuck with one eyeliner but since I got this in my #ESVoxbox I love this one! I will continue to use this eyeliner.
Hannah F.
Canby, OR
I love black liquid eyeliner! I was so excited to get this and try it out! It is such a staple makeup item that every girl needs!
Megan P.
Goes on smooth, minimal fearhering. I just cant make liner work, so its not for me, but it would be good if its your cup of tea.
Brooke M.
I love this amazing liner. The way it is designed I can have a thin line or a thick dramatic line that lasts all day and night!!
Nikerya C.
Atlanta, GA
This eyeliner is so easy to apply which is good for me bc I'm a beginner. It also makes my eyes pop with the max factor mascara.
Kasey D.
Media, PA
This is great for a straight line across the top lid put if you are trying to do a cat eye it won't work with the rounded top.
jackie L.
Got this in my #ESVoxbox and was surprised by the tip and the application was so smooth and easy and the color was GORGEOUS !!
Lindsay B.
Port Huron, MI
Not a huge fan of liquid liners but it works. I use this on my hair and makeup clients! So it suits all eye colors and shapes.
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
I just got this in my voxbox and I really like it! I was skeptickle about the shape but it really helped shape a good wing! :)
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.