BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Shana R.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love it !!! I like how it can be used wide and it can be used thin . Defiantly gonna hold on to this !! It also comes off pretty well
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL

I love this eyeliner . I received it in my #EsVOXBox . It is perfect for evening makeup . easy to apply even for beginners. I love this
Nisha S.
I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I love this liquid liner, so precise, and dries fast.
Shannon K.
Brooklyn, NY
Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
I just received this today in my vocbox. I like it alot. It is hard to make a sharp wing with the shape of it. But it does last long.
Jessica H.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
All i could say is wow i love how intense and black it is i really love it and it slides on very easily i would definitely recommend.
Brenda B.
Lo recomiendo completamente es espectacular. De fácil aplicación y me encanta porque vino también en mi primera Vox Box.. #ESVoxBox
Dora R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Received this this my vox box and have been using it daily. I don't use the thick part of the wand because I like the thinner look.
Etienne P.
Austin , Tx
Is a little hard to use, but after than you got be beautiful, you can have a perfect make up during the whole night, I really like
Zakiya M.
Miramar , Fl
I received this in my #voxbox and i love it! The felt tip is very precise, no more uneven lines. It goes on very smoothly as well.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.