BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Taylor B.
Dwight, IL
Such an amazing eye liner! works very well! I have never had such a good coverage from an eyeliner. It's very affordable and worth the money spent! I got this product through influenster but I would for sure buy this again!
Meagan H.
Shiny black eyeliner. The tip is wayyyy too big when I tried it I got the thickest lines and my wing looked awful... it's pretty good to fill in though if you want to conserve the more expensive kind.
Ashley V.
This eyeliner is super pigmented and easy to use ! I received it in my #pepvoxbox & honestly I love it! I'll be repurchasing one of these and it's super easy to make a thin line to hide my lash band.
Brittany J.
Not a fan of this eyeliner at all. Its almost like it doesn't even come out and its all dried up. Ive used it 3 times and i prob wont use it again. Thanks influenster for letting me test this product!
Monica W.
Cottontown, TN
This eyeliner is only good for top eyeliner I don't suggest using it for a bottom liner though. However, it works very well and stays all for a long time. I accidentally slept with my makeup on and the eyeliner hadn't smeared or faded
I am someone who won't step out of the house unless I have perfect eyeliner on but the eyeliner I used to use wasn't as dark as I wanted to be and always left me dissapointed. One day I came across this eyeliner and after trying it I fell in love with it. I don't know what I would do without this eyeliner in my life. God bless
Erin H.
Charlottesvle, VA
This liner was okay, but I don't really like the design of the felt tip. I wish it was thinner. Definitely used better. I got this product for testing purposes, but all opinions are completely my own!
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
This liquid eyeliner has a rectangular shape compared to others that have a pointed tip. The tip was felt tipped marker instead of a brush. I like it overall and it helped me draw a very easy cat eye!
Rachel P.
Orange Park, FL
All around great product. At first I saw the tip of it and was like "oh no how do I use this?" but its actually really easy and better precision once you get used to the tip. Stays on and comes off easy.
Molly C.
Lucasville, OH
This eye liner is amazing! My shade is Velvet Black and I love that the tip you can angle it as a thick line or and skinny line for the perfect cat eye!! I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.