BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Sydney M.
Love this eyeliner. I got it in the vox box and it's very different from the other eyeliners I have ever used. The tip is stronger which is nice so it's almost like a pencils strength with a bolder color of a liquid.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
Received this eyeliner on my endless summer vox box and it goes on smooth but I'm not crazy about the shape of it. I may just need to practice more with it, but I had a hard time getting a cat eye with the flat end.
Summer D.
Louisville, KY
Very nice precise liner! I normally only use pen liners so I've tried a ton, this one is very good. I actually got this in my endless summer box!! I'm a first time user but I'm sure if I can find it I'll use it again!
Lizeth M.
Los Angeles, CA
It's an okay liquid eyeliner but the thing I don't like about it is that the brush is shaped weirdly and I understand that they want to achieve a cat eye look but I don't think it was necessary to add a tip like that.
Alexandrea S.
I've been wanting to try liquid eyeliner so was really glad this was in my #voxbox as a free trial for testing purposes. It definitely takes some practice to put on well, but it's a nice change for going out. I'd definitely try it again! Max Factor is a valid name.
Jessie B.
Carrollton, OH
Good pigmentation and smoothly applied. It lasted all day with no smudging or flaking off. I didn't care much for the applicator but it wasn't terrible. Didn't do thin wings very well.
Princess M.
Grand Prairie , TX
I love this product! Got it in my prep box and it's amazing!!! I slept in the eyeliner on and woke up as if I just put it on fresh! I love how I can do thick lines and thin lines!! You must get this eyeliner!!!!
Blake B.
Little Rock, AR
This liquid eyeliner is SUPER pigmented. The applicator tip is very interesting, but very cool. You have a thin side and a thick side so you can do a bold or casual look! Overall I would purchase this on my own! :)
Ivonne A.
I think is perfect for beginners that want to learn how to do a cat eye, the tip can be used two different ways to get a thinker or wider line and it's a little stiff like a marker so it's easier to draw with it.
Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
Got this on pepvoxbox love it so much. This Max Factor masterpiece high precision liquid eyeliner I love it so much . It really easy to use and to draw the eyeliner and it look prefect I love it so much I recommend it to everybody
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.