BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Haleigh B.
Jacksonville, NC
This eyeliner is honestly not that good for a liquid pen liner. When I tried to form my line it was too rough to make a solid line. It's too thick to achieve the perfect wing with this. I received this in my Pep Voxbox
Juliana V.
Gainesville, Ga
I've tried a similar product by maybelline. I have mix feeling regarding the applicator I'm so used to an angle brush with creme gel or the old fashion liquid liner brush. I'm still trying this product out and still have to get used to it.
Marlinda R.
Orlando , Fl
First eyeliner I did not have an issue with, I tend to get upset when I buy eyeliner like this but it was pretty amazing and easy to apply on my eyes and it looks amazing on me as well so I would most definitely recommend this to others
Kasey W.
I got this in my #ESVoxBox and paired it with the max factor mascara. I thought the eyeliner went on easy and had a nice pigment. But the different shape of it was a little different to work with especially when trying to create a cateye.
Katja  C.
Fullerton, CA
This eyeliner has a flat, hard edge, which I found made it extremely easy to apply. Since the tip was so hard, I didn't have to press hard in order to get a smooth line across my eyelid. I also thought the shape made it very easy to do winged eyeliner. Would definitely recommend.
Lara T.
West Liberty, KY
I have a hard time with liquid eye liner but I feel this one really helps me over my problems. I love how black it is just wish it lasted longer than what it does. I still love my gel eye liner but this is great for when I'm in a hurry.
amadea s.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't like the way the tip is shaped. It's really hard to draw a nice wing in the edge. But otherwise maxfactor has been my first favorite brand and thank you influenster for bringing the memories back and providing me with the complimentary product.
Sabrina H.
San Diego, CA
I love this eyeliner, it comes out very black, not grey! The only problem is it went dry on me in like a couple of week! I love the brush/tip of this eyeliner though it makes it easy to get precise lines!
Emma V.
Now, I'm not the most skilled in liquid eyeliner, but I can at least do it. With this applicator however, I was hopeless. It's flat and rounded and couldn't figure out, for the life of me, how to use it.
McKaila L.
Love this eyeliner! Was kind of skeptical at first because I've never heard of this brand before but it's sooo good I'll for sure use it every day and it's way cheaper than the Kat Von D tattoo liner. Seems darker too, I really love it!
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.