BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Dailen G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I loved this product!! It came with my #esvoxbox and I can't stop wearing it. It's perfect for winged eyeliner. Plus it's very long lasting, I wore it all day and by the night it was as if I just put it on. It glides easily and has a fine tip.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I Love This Eyeliner It Makes My Hands Be Control On How Thick Or Thin i Want My Wing Also Is Very Black Which i Lovee And Thanks To Influnester I Was Able To Try This For Testing Purposes Only
Amanda W.
Edmond, OK
Not as impressed with this liner as I was the mascara. It tends to smudge and leave a mark on my upper lid after a long day. The applicator is good in theory, but not as easy to apply a thin wing. It also catches and skips around as you sweep along your lid. Overall it wasn't bad, but not my all time favorite.
Morgan K.
Tuscaloosa
This eyeliner makes great lines. Using it would take getting use to with the thick paddled tip! If you like a really dark look without using multiple coats this is not for you.
Annalisa E.
Provo, UT
Let me tell you. I LOVE liquid eyeliner. My signature look is winged liner. This eyeliner was fabulous. I got it in my VoxBox and I immediately put it on. I was SO happy with it. It's easy to use. The packaging is nice.
Macy A.
I really like this eyeliner a lot because it lasts all day long and it dries to a nice matte finish, but the only thing that I do not love about it is that it is a little rough on the eyelids when you're putting it on.
SUSAN M.
Sun City, AZ
I got the Max Factor X Masterpiece liquid eyeliner sample from influenster in my #ESVoxBox. I'd give more than 2 stars but the sample package was opened and wasn't in the box to try. I would have liked to have tried it.
Lisa M.
I got this in my vox box, I don't really wear eyeliner because I'm just not good at applying it and eyeliner looks silly on me. I tried it and still couldn't make eyeliner look good. It's very black though so that's good.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
It was literally impossible to apply. The shape of the tip was weird and I couldn't even put it along my top lashes let alone complete a wing. Maybe it's just me though, I'm not sure, but I don't really like this product.
Kristen W.
Douglassville, PA
This product is kind of hard to use for those sharp edges of a cat eye, because it has a thicker tip on the end. Also, the weight of the blackness could be improved to be more black. It usually takes me two coats to get a full black line. Good for beginners!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.