BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
Got this in my #pepvoxbox and I'm not a big fan of it . I love liquid eyeliner but the felt tip wasn't for me. Made it hard to do my wing liner .
Haley K.
Covington, Ky
I'm not really sure how I feel about this eyeliner. The tip of it is flat, which is a little weird. Might be better if only used on the top lid.
Kelsey S.
I received this product for free through influenster in my pep vox box I'm not a eye liner wearer but I like this one easy to use and stays put
Kassi C.
Manchester, IA
I was really nervous about trying this out...but it worked great!!!!! I got this to try in the #pepvoxbox can't wait to try it on my night out
Alexis L.
Cumberland, KY
I love this eyeliner! The precision tip is something that I didn't know I needed, until I had it! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Emily R.
Marlin, TX
The tip on here turned out very helpful , the formula it's self was a bit too watery , but it did the job !
I will be buying in the future
Ashley M.
this is not a bad product what makes the application a bit hard is the tip of the eyeliner, i had to try a few times before it went nicely
Mariah H.
Clarksville, TN
I love this eyeliner i hardly use liquid liner but i will definitely be a repeat user with this! Goes on so perfect and smooth i love it!
Jess M.
Ellicott City, MD
In looove with this eyeliner! I never had something like that! Its really easy to apply, dry quickly, seems like a real pen. So easy! :)
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
I received this in my #ESVoxbox and was not too impressed. I liked the pigment, but did not make it easier to make a cat eye like noted.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.