BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to...1 Answers
Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Ugh this I totally need! I am the absolute WORST at doing the cat eye and this looks like it would be the perfect eyeliner for the job" in 111 reviews
  • "The high precision liquid eyeliner is always a great addition to my makeup! It's very easy to use and with the right amount, I can easily make my blue eyes pop. I have used eyeliner pencils and they just do not add up to the quickness and easy-to-use ability as the velvet liquid liner. I would recommend this to anyone who is a daily user of black eyeliner! Love it and its affordable! " in 98 reviews
Michelle M.
Sparks, NV
I'm not a big makeup person by any means. I just never wear the stuff. But compared to other eye liners that I used to wear, this one is pretty good. Goes on smooth and takes less strokes to get the achieved look you're going for.
Cheyanne T.
Granbury, TX
So the first time I used it, I was like "ehhhh"... the tip was a little odd shaped and it took a few tries to get a perfect line, but I would say for the price point, the formula is not that bad! I just wish the applicator was different. I am not the biggest fan of drugstore liquid liners anyway, but I have tried a few, and this one was one of the better formulas that I have tried in my opinion. It did bleed a little bit, but I felt like it lasted a good while. Also, I have very watery eyes, and I didn't find that it was smearing on my outer corners like most drugstore liners do. The only thing that would make me not grab this liner was the applicator tip... it was just too difficult to use in my opinion, but I have always preferred a very fine tip like my favorite liner pens...which are the "Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick" and the "Ardency Inn supercharged liner". I would grab this if I was running low on my two favorites, but not just because it is amazing or anything. Mascaras and liners are always my favorite products to try, so overall I was happy when I got to try this one in my box!!
Deanna S.
I only used this once or twice...only due to the fact that i’m Normally in a rush when getting ready in the morning. Therefore, I don’t have the time or patience to wait for the liquid eyeliner to dry...the couple times I did try it, it did go on nicely tho!
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
First off, the tip is quite innovative. It allows the user to draw on eyeliner either thin or thick. I enjoyed that about the product. I also enjoyed the nice gripper on the tube. However, I wouldn't repurchase because the liner was not black enough. More like a deep charcoal, and it is marketed as velvet black.
Breana P.
I received this eyeliner in my #ESVoxBox and it was actually the product I was the most excited to get. Unfortunately, I was very let down. At first swatch, I was expecting the eyeliner to be a new favorite. It looked very opaque and applied to my hand very easily. The same goes for the application on my first eye. My second eye was no as lucky. The thin tip of the applicator dried out and was applying very very light gray. After multiple tries and recapping the product and coming back to it another day, the tip was still dry and no llonger giving me opaque product. I decided to mess around a little. I cut the tip of my eyeliner at a diagnol so that the felt tip consists of the thicker part of the original tip. I'm attatching a photo of the tip now. With a swatch to the hand the eyeliner applied opaque. I'm able to actually use the product now. It's just very annoying that the unique tip I was so excited about trying completely flopped. Loved the Max Factor mascara though!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I think this is an average eyeliner pen. Like many other reviewers have said, the paddle shape is strange to use and hard to create a fine wing. For everyday lining, it's fine. What I found to be the most difficult thing was how hard the tip was. I had to press into my eyelid quite firmly to transfer the eyeliner. The line was thicker than I would have liked and the liquid bleeds if you're not wearing eyeshadow underneath. It's also not very dark on a first pass and requires several traces to get a bold, deep look. Again, not impossible, but a little more difficult to work with than I'd like. My favorite liquid eyeliners are actually brushes like Nicka K (and not some felt tip).

I also found that the lid does not click into pen. This means it doesn't close tightly and will dry out faster than other options. I'd still recommend trying this out as it may work better for others who are looking for a quick application as opposed to thin, precise lines.
Mindy R.
Findlay, OH
This was nice and black, which I love. I was able to create a very sharp wing with this as well. The one issue I saw was the lack of product. I was only able to use this for about two weeks before I began to run out of product. Due to this, I don’t know that I would repurchase.
Genesis M.
I LOVE the dark and smooth black on my eyes but I certainly don't like that applicator. It's so weird and always make my makeup get messy. I have a hate/love relationship with this eyeliner. However, it's a nice price for a nice product, but I'd love that they change that applicator.
Alicia D.
Columbia Hts, MN
This liner is definitely perfect for a night out on the town and is very smooth, however if your eyes aren’t primed, I noticed the eyeliner does tend to flake off. Also, if your eye isn’t primed it’s harder to apply, especially to someone like me who has hooded eyes. I did appreciate how dark the color was and when primed and ready, it definitely takes your look to the next level.
LaChae R.
Chattanooga, TN
This is not my favorite liquid eyeliner. The tip of it made it a bit hard for me to control.  I will say that once I get my liner looking how I want it, it has GREAT staying power and is very black. I probably would not repurchase this though. I prefer gel liner.
Megan R.
Miami
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Chrissy T.