BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Courtney H.
If I could give this eyeliner zero stars, I would. Let's start with the applicator, which is oddly shaped and difficult to apply smoothly. The formula is thin and runny, although I do give it points for initial pigmentation. My biggest gripe, however, was that this eyeliner transformed into a dull, faded, smudgy gray mess within hours of application. The fact that it's so short wearing (even with primer and setting spray) makes this eyeliner a massive no in my books. Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kristie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I think this eyeliner is a decent one. It is very pigmented and went on rather smoothly. The odd of the tip is a bit weird, as the other reviewers stated it is paddle shaped. This makes it very hard to get a very fine, precise line, but it works well enough to get an average sized line across the lid. I struggle with eyeliner and usually gravitate towards felt tip pens, but this one is becoming a new favorite, even if it takes some getting used to. I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Kayleigh P.
Sarasota, FL
I received this product to review as part of #ESVoxBox and all of the opinions below are my own.

With that being said I was not totally excited about getting a liquid liner because I am liquid liner stupid I can NEVER get it to apply without ending up with black smeared all over my face but this product was a total GAME CHANGER for me. The applicator is hard like a pencil which gave me more control. The shape is also unique and can be use to creat both fine (which I prefer) or thick bold lines. This is my new go to eyeliner.
Lauren S.
This liner is very black and very matte. You won't need to go over the line multiple times, and it lasts really well even on my oily eyelids!

The applicator is SO bad, though! It isn't flexible at all and skips on the lid when you try to make smooth lines. It is also impossible to make a sharp wing without having to clean it up with concealer, which is how I got the result in this picture. Overall, it is a nice liner for the price, but there are easier to use options in the drugstore that I would sooner recommend.
Payton G.
This is a strange little eyeliner. The tip almost resembles the shape of a popsicle stick: thin on the sides and flat in the middle. I think there's definitely a learning curve involved with this, but it could work nicely with a little practice! With that being said, it is also very black and did not wear off throughout the day! The formula isn't super wet (meaning it won't get all over your lid if you have hooded eyes like me), which I prefer! I received these products for free in return for my honest review.
Stephaine S.
Saint stephen, SC
I just got this in my #esvoxbox and I was so excited to try it out. The tip is different and at first I thought I was going to have a hard time applying it and making a nice wing and my wing could not get straight and thin. It kept getting messy and my wing was thicker than I would like. But over time I could learn how to work with the different tip. It's very black I like that a lot. Also it's cool that it was made in Germany. I would recommend this as long as someone was willing to work with the tip.
Jennifer A.
I received this product for free from Influenster for my honest review!
I am not a eyeliner girl but my first impression when I saw this product is that its beginner friendly. It's not to thin to make mistakes but it's shape is a bit odd. You can't really make that sharp wing everyone loves with it but it's easier to use and just eyeline your eye without the dramatic wing. I've used this product twice already and its a very black black which is great but not liking the thickness of the precision tip.
Mayrel M.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the blackest eyeliner i've ever had!
It would honestly be better if the formula was waterproof, but it's perfect for everyday use if you are not going to get wet under any circumstances (ex: rain, crying). It is a bit difficult to do wings with this applicator, but i think once i get the hang of it it'll be great due to the variation of thickness you can do. I received this product to try for free by influenster and all in all i'm glad i got to try it! I would recommend this to a friend.
Lynnrae G.
The 1st time I used this product, I was surprised by the interesting tip. I've never seen any other eyeliners with the tip like that, so I was a bit skeptical on how well I was going to be able to make a sharp line. I was still able to create a sharp wing though, so I like this eyeliner. It's not very long lasting, but it didn't smudge everywhere on my face which is a surprise. Reason why it didn't last long was probably because I sobbed all the product away, it wiped off clean with my tears. 😅
Kelsey B.
Grayville, IL
Not sure if I am just terrible, but I could not get an easy application with this liner. I'ved used liquid eye liners and pens many times, but I could not get a straight, even line with this one. One side is thick and the other side is thin. It looks like a paddle.

On the good side, however, it really was a smooth application. The liquid came out very well. I will be practicing more, but for the moment this will not be on my list of favorites

I received this item free for testing purposes.
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Brina H.