BY MAX FACTOR

Features and Benefits:

• Clinically tested; suitable for sensitive eyes.

• In a scale of one to ten how good is this product?4 Answers
  • How do you use this to get the best results?? 2 Answers
  • How hard was it to transition from a pointed tip liner to this fl...1 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Fort Worth, TX
Good eyeliner but does tend to smudge a bit. It is also kind of difficult to get a really sharp liner but is good if you aren't looking to do winged liner. It is fairly long lasting but does tend to smudge which is my main complaint
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I liked that the eyeliner was in a skinny tube but the shape of the tip made it awkward for applying a straight line. I felt like it wasn't very dark black and it was not as long wearing as I would have liked it to be.
kay L.
Madison, SD
This eyeliner is one of my Favorite products for now. it is inexpensive and of good value. the slant edge makes it perfect to draw. i like it so far, but my only problem is that it dries out fast. Overall good product and i would recommend to family and friends.
mahnoosh m.
I received this in my #ESVoxBox and I was pretty disappointed considering I use a pretty great eyeliner pen, but I wasn't closed off from trying a new one. First of all I have to agree with previous reviewers- the pen is paddle shaped! How are you supposed to get the perfect cat-eye with no defined tip? This was a definite no-no for someone who wants that perfect winged-tip. I decided to still try it. I put two lines on my hand: one was my Stila all-day waterproof liner and the other was the Max Factor. What I noticed was the Max Factor bled into my skin creases (almost like drawing on your hand with a crayola marker...) compared to the Stila which dried in a straight solid line. It isn't as opaque and it wiped away a lot more product when I rubbed both of them. This product is also not listed as waterproof and for a contact-wearer like me who rubs her eyes periodically this was not the one to drag me from my holy-grail liner. I can't complain too much considering I got to try it for free- Thanks Influenster!
Kristin T.
Drakes Branch, VA
This liner is ok if I ran out of my Kat Von D tattoo liner or needed something in a pinch. I do not like the applicator tip, I prefer a tip that I can make a thin line for everyday and then a thicker more dramatic line as well if needed. I probably would not purchase this item again.
Lisa G.
I'm so conflicted on how I feel about this liner. On the one hand I love and on the other not so much. A lot of the reasons I love it are also reasons I dont. Let me explain. When I first took off the cap I immediately thought I would hate it. It had a felt tip applicator but it is shaped strangely so that you can rotate it for either a thin or thick line. For someone like me with hooded lids I need as thin a line as I can get. I was surprised at how thin I could make the line by tapping the very edge into my lash line. I decided to take it a step further and try a wing. It was surprisingly easy! The multidimensional applicator practically fills the wing in for you!

This liner is matte and JET BLACK. It is no joke. I absolutely LOVE that. However, it also makes it difficult to correct if you make a mistake.

I like this liner but it's probably not best for a beginner.

*received this from Influenster for testing purposes
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
I hate liquid eyeliner. It's a pain to use and most of the time it smears...with the exception of this stuff. Wow. I'm amazed at how easily it goes on! And it goes on the way you want it to. I'm officially a fan.
Maura G.
Bloomington, IN
This was my first felt tip liner I have ever used. I received it in the Endless Summer VoxBox and was so excited to try it out! I typically use liquid liner or occasionally gel, and this one was probably my least favorite of all eyeliners I've used. First of all, it applies so patchy. It skips on my eyelid and make it impossible to fill in to get a nice and even line. Second, they advertise how great the tip is for winged eyeliner.... no. Just no. That tip is so awkward to use and so thick that I don't know how ANYONE can get a decent looking winged liner from that. On the days that I try to give it another shot, I am reminded of why I never reach for it. It is not at all easy to use by any means. Also, its hard to wash off. This may be a good thing for some, but I try to stay away from waterproof-like products. I personally don't think I will ever buy this with my own money.
Leah B.
Madison, WI
I'd like to start by saying that I received these products free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I also don't think I'm very good at putting on makeup to begin with, so my hopes were that this product would make the application process a lot easier. I'm used to trying to use a pencil eyeliner on my upper lid, as the liquid liners i've tried in the past always ran and turned into a huge mess. The overall application was much more simple than trying to use a pencil. The liner just glides right on since it is a liquid, but is in an applicator that makes this process easier. I will admit it still was a bit awkward to draw a perfect line, but i'm sure with practice, this will become easier and easier. Overall, this product did last the entire day/night, so I would recommend it to someone who was looking for a long-lasting, rather simple to apply eyeliner, within this price point.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I love the tip of this liner because it makes it so much easier to create a straight and even line. Wonderful packaging. Formula works great and dries fast. No complaints at all and would def. purchase after having sampled it thanks to Influenster!
Megan R.
It is whaterproof?
Nina M.
Yulee, FL
Brina H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This eyeliner has good pigmentation, can last for many hours without watering?
Christina M.